Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

My First Bizness Tranzaction On Nairaland.(pic) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My First Bizness Tranzaction On Nairaland.(pic) (1143 Views)

How Can I Start Online Bizness That Will Pay Me $5 To $10 Daily / How To Invest Ur Money In A New Bizness / Pls Advice On How To Run A Cab Bizness In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Bizness Tranzaction On Nairaland.(pic) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
I am so happy to write this,i needed a designer for my anniversary pic,saw so many,bt one suptol capture my heart wen I saw his advert,i contacted him,he told me to pay some money into his acc,the cash was moderate bt I was scared maybe I ll be cheated or defrauded,bt I was surprised he delivered beyond expectation after I made the payment,infact now am still owing him,i jst wNt to thank Seun for dis platform,and also beg other biz men here to emulate this guy,now even if we havnt meet,he is my friend,his job has spiced up my relationship
Thanks suptol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Bizness Tranzaction On Nairaland.(pic) by rheether(f): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
Oya do and go and pay him his balance..
Re: My First Bizness Tranzaction On Nairaland.(pic) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
rheether:
Oya do and go and pay him his balance..

Yea,and even more,we are biz partners already. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My First Bizness Tranzaction On Nairaland.(pic) by decode55(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Yeah. I saw one of Suptol's adverts on one thread like that; I immediately screengrabbed it.

The way the dude mixed colors for that advert was really nice smiley

Suptol, you have a fan right here grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Bizness Tranzaction On Nairaland.(pic) by debbydee(f): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
suptol:

Am short of words. Am only grateful to God for using me as a tool to spice up your love life. I pray no one will put you guys asunder.
More years to come in Love, Joy, Fulfillment, Peace, sound mind and health and i abundant blessing.

Suptol.

i have sent u an invite from debbyd apparel. pls accept lets talk

(1) (Reply)

Monitoring Foreign Exchange Rates Of International Currencies (DAILY) / Are You Ready To Make Money, Look Good And Have Fun? / I Am Looking For Ambitious And Driven Individuals Who Can Work Well In A Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.