Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) (54115 Views)

Jim Iyke Serves Kolanut At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) / Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion / Nnenna Mbonu And Anyalekwa Visit Orji Uzor Kalu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
Following the fire incident reported at the residence of Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw two days ago, the actress has relocated from the building for a while.

NET investigations revealed that parts of the house located on Oyibo Adjarho Street in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos were damaged by the fire believed to have started in the actress’ living room following the restoration of electricity to the area on Thursday, June 25, 2015.

Efforts made by NET to speak with the actress were unsuccessful as the house was crowded by sympathisers coming to console the Cross River State-born movie star who was shaken by the incident and inside throughout.

Here, however, are exclusive photos of the truck moving Kate Henshaw’s things out of the building…...

http://thenet.ng/2015/06/exclusive-photos-of-truck-moving-kate-henshaws-things-out-of-burnt-house/

Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by indiraserv: 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
embarassed......
Properties can be replaced once there is life.....
Sorry Kate.....
Even in this I choose to give thanks on your behalf....for life which is irreplacable

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by adamshuaib(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Y
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by manover: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
good
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Eeeyah,I heard she lost everything ,so What is she packing? Naija with rumour that can kill....
Wish her peace Wherever she relocates to.

I hate fire accidents

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
I thank GOD she wasn't hurt by the fire...
It's good she's relocatinğ ,dat would ease up the stress...Property lost isn't life lost. With life, there's hope... smiley

1 Like

Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by niceguy7(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Eeya poor girl
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by godG: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sad. Glad she has the financial strength to pull through this.

5 Likes

Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
I'm here intentionally.

So sorry Madam Kate. It is well.
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
hm
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by Freciprocal: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by SFSNIPER(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Stay strong gal. A better house will come.
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by ylaa(f): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
OH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ok now
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ile Oba tojo, Ewa lo busi

The Lord will restore the years that the locust, caterpillars, canker worms, and palmer worms has eaten.

Ndo Kate!!! sad

7 Likes

Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by oyefeel(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Eyah
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by AnointedG(f): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
see d kind fine truck dis woman use dey pack her things jejely, naim one politician for d past administration go dey use pick-up(not even truck or van at least) wey my papa bin use during d 80's to deliver plywoods to customers... grin

15 Likes

Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by misterchris(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Na plane go move am b4?
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by Precious91(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ile oba tojo,ewa lo bu kun.I believe she will spring like the phoenix.I love the way she carries herself.

1 Like

Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by soleexx(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Gold watch dey dia?
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by temitemi1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sorry for d lost embarassed embarassed
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by ylaa(f): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
SHE IS RICH OH! I KNOW U R SYMPATHIZING SHA.
niceguy7:
Eeya poor girl

1 Like

Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by freshness2020: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
K..safe trip!
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
such is life my dear! life is full of ups and downs and sadly these is one of d downs but nt 2 worry, she is a millionair and it wont affect her dat much.
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by winnieshine: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
manover:
good

What's your number in the psychiatric ward
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by Swagt101(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ile oba to jona, ewa lo bu si- yoruba adage(A burnt king's house adds beauty to it)... Btw, she fit come squat for my place for the time being grin

2 Likes

Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sorry dear cry i pray such will never to u again btw i thank God for ur life.
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thank God no live was lost. I thought the house was her own. Where is she relocating to?
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by Sicozone(m): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ile oba to jo.............
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by hensben(m): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Love is natural while hate is man made/artificial.

Love is my religion.
Re: Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) by gbaskiboy: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Where are they taking it to

Nobody knows tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Escaped Being Beaten Up By Fan In Burkina Faso / Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.