Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Police Arrests Baby Factory Owner Child Traffickers In Imo State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrests Baby Factory Owner Child Traffickers In Imo State (673 Views)

Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt / Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains / Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrests Baby Factory Owner Child Traffickers In Imo State by amexclusive: 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Security agents from the Imo State Police Command have arrested a suspected human trafficker from Abia State.
The suspect was arrested on Wednesday, June 24, 2015, through a tip-off members of the public.

The State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Austin Evbakhavbokun, explained that the arrest of the suspect was sequel to a report that one Miss Ibuchi Okafor (20) had left her home.

Okafor, according to Evbakhavbokun, had earlier absconded from her home with her baby and returned without the child, a development that raised suspicion that she sold the baby.

Upon interrogation, the state police commissioner, who spoke through his Police Public Relation Officer, DSP Andrew Enwerem, said Okafor disclosed to the operatives that she was delivered of a baby boy at the home of one Chief Emmanuel Eke of Mbutu, in the Isiala Ngwa South Council area of Abia State.

More; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/police-arrests-baby-factory-owner-child.html

Re: Police Arrests Baby Factory Owner Child Traffickers In Imo State by Dangbo(m): 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
i love that my uncle (the Commissioner of police) thank God he is my mum elder brother am blessed to have him as my uncle
amexclusive:
Security agents from the Imo State Police Command have arrested a suspected human trafficker from Abia State.
The suspect was arrested on Wednesday, June 24, 2015, through a tip-off members of the public.

The State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Austin Evbakhavbokun, explained that the arrest of the suspect was sequel to a report that one Miss Ibuchi Okafor (20) had left her home.

Okafor, according to Evbakhavbokun, had earlier absconded from her home with her baby and returned without the child, a development that raised suspicion that she sold the baby.

Upon interrogation, the state police commissioner, who spoke through his Police Public Relation Officer, DSP Andrew Enwerem, said Okafor disclosed to the operatives that she was delivered of a baby boy at the home of one Chief Emmanuel Eke of Mbutu, in the Isiala Ngwa South Council area of Abia State.

More; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/police-arrests-baby-factory-owner-child.html

(1) (Reply)

I Want My Husband To Give Me A Hot Slap – Adaeze Yobo / Elizabeth Olsen Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction In Paris (see Photos) / Video Vixen Dior Chidera Adiel Poses Completely Nekkid For Pregnancy Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.