Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Facebook Is Stoping And Frustrating A Nairalander's Posts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook Is Stoping And Frustrating A Nairalander's Posts (503 Views)

Facebook Is Celebrating 25 Year Of Connecting People. / How To Add Links To Nairaland Posts / Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Is Stoping And Frustrating A Nairalander's Posts by Winna01(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Since yesterday or whenever their so called Gay marriage was legalised, most of my posts and comments against the marriage have all been removed. After that they asked me series of questions like, how do you feel with the treatment?, do you understand why your posts were removed?, do you have anything to tell facebook? I'll keeping fighting the Gay community.
Re: Facebook Is Stoping And Frustrating A Nairalander's Posts by raayah(f): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Facebook Is Stoping And Frustrating A Nairalander's Posts by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
Winna01:
Since yesterday or whenever their so called Gay marriage was legalised, most of my posts and comments against the marriage have all been removed. After that they asked me series of questions like, how do you feel with the treatment?, do you understand why your posts were removed?, do you have anything to tell facebook? I'll keeping fighting the Gay community.

same thing happens when other religions talk against Christianity or Islam. which ever you follow. Facebook is a level playing field. play by the rules or butt out

(1) (Reply)

Poop Volunteers Needed For Research Work! / Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal / Reading Body Language: In State Of Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.