Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:59 AM

Tired Of Cheating On My Husband With Her! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tired Of Cheating On My Husband With Her! (1008 Views)

Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo" / When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Cheating On My Husband With Her! by ConfessionsNgr: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
I married my husband seven years ago and we have been blessed with three lovely children. We are a happy family and my Husband has given me no reason to complain, although we have had our ups and down like every married couple but we had lived like a big happy family. So you can understand why I will do anything to safeguard my marriage and prevent my husband from knowing my secret. I work in one of the telecoms company and I have been working there for the past ten years. It was during this period I met Ify (Not real name please) and we became friends. Ify is one of the executive directors in the telecoms company I work for. From the moment I met Ify when I was newly employed I have always noticed that Ify likes me a lot. Anytime she visits our branch she always tries to strike up a conversation with me or have a reason to send me on an errand for her and I am always glad to do anything for her not just because she’s a big boss to me but because I enjoy the attention she showers on me. It got up to an extent that I was even going to her house to help her with household chores. Apart from being a big boss she is also a lot older than me so I was seeing her more like an elder sister to me. However, during that period anytime I go to her house, I always noticed that Ify is usually not shy to UnCloth in my presence most especially when her hubby is not there. She will always ask me questions like how I find her boobs or her butts and if I think they are still attractive. I always pass it off as being a woman thing not until one day when she threw the question at me if I have ever slept with a woman. That was how I got to know that she was a lesbian or a bisexual as the case may be. I told her that I have never been with a woman and then she told me that she was a lesbian and that by now, I should know that she’s interested in me. She told me that if I agree to sleep with her I should be rest assured of moving up in my career within a very short time. By then, I wasn’t married so it wasn’t difficult for me to agree. That was how we started our lesbian affair and true to her words within a short time, I started rising in the company and by my fifth year in the company I was already a manager, while my colleagues who were employed with me were still at the entry level. When I met my hubby and I told Ify about him, I had thought she will be angry with me but to my surprised she encouraged me to get married to him and even played a major role in our marriage. My husband sees her as one of my closest and trusted friends not knowing what goes on behind his back. After sometime, I started feeling guilty that I am cheating on my hubby with Ify, but most times I am encourage that we have been discrete enough and not even colleagues suspect that we are doing anything of such. However, recently we were in my house when Ify came visiting. In her usual playful manner she had slapped my behind when I was walking past. I noticed that my hubby didn’t like it although he had smiled and we had all joked about it. That night, my husband told me that if not for the fact that Ify was married, he would have sworn that she was a lesbian. I was alarmed but kept my cool and asked him why he thought so. He said he's been noticing that Ify likes touching other women’s boobs and butts a lot. I waived it off that Ify is just been mischievous in her usual manner which he later agreed. But I have been scared and really alarmed. Could it be that my hubby is suspecting us or has found out. I have decided to end the affair immediately with Ify because I don’t want my hubby to find out anything if he hasn’t but Ify on her own is taking it hard. She has stopped calling me or talking to me and these days I have been receiving queries and complains over flimsy excuses in the office, so right now I am even contemplating quitting the job since I have money that could start me up on a business. What do you think friends?

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/114/tired-of-cheating-on-my-husband-with-her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Cheating On My Husband With Her! by balogundayo(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
so grin grin
Re: Tired Of Cheating On My Husband With Her! by Danycrusoe(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
I no read, make pesin wu read am sumarize am 4 me
Re: Tired Of Cheating On My Husband With Her! by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin
Re: Tired Of Cheating On My Husband With Her! by angieberry(f): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Please quit that job! You should have done that before getting married to your hubby.
Re: Tired Of Cheating On My Husband With Her! by funlord(m): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin Better stop wasting our national marriage certificates and just come out from your closet! You are a "bloody lesbian"!!!!
Re: Tired Of Cheating On My Husband With Her! by vivypretty(f): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
I believe you know what u desire most between the two.the do everything to save it
Re: Tired Of Cheating On My Husband With Her! by enoqueen: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Quit before they quit you.
Re: Tired Of Cheating On My Husband With Her! by ijustdey: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
she should know that whatever is sweet has its sour part.....

hope she will be able to savor the sour part when the tables are changed because this explicit relationship with her boss won't go forever without slip up which might crash her world and story
Re: Tired Of Cheating On My Husband With Her! by Abbey2sam(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
believe ma when is say this

I don't mind if my wife or chick is a lesbian, I fantasies about that alot

(1) (Reply)

I Ditched Regular Hampers For This! / Could You Turn Your Child To The Police If You're Aware They Committed A Crime?? / Is This Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.