Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband (52277 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by AreaFada2: 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
The respondent, a doctor, said after their marriage, he discovered that three minutes after making love to her, he got a knock on his head.
“Not only did I get a knock, whenever I had the intention of sleeping with her, I would discover rashes on my manhood or my manhood would be twisted. At times, I would not get Attention or my sperm ceases. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE SEEN OR HEARD IT ALL.
This must be Nollywood film titled" The knock of a spiritual husband ", DVD1. The wife is Susu who did blood covenant with the husband she murdered. grin cheesy
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by lattychem: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
this one Na waooooo. how person go dey afraid to play with him wife
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Dahjhi: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
It doesn't matter ,even doctors do die from illnesses that aren't properly diagnosed or reported.They are not super humans. grin
Dats true though. But this nah strong thing. There union dey messy self. grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
I understand that it is a bit strange but the man could over exaggerating things here but again this is Africa where weird things that beats our logical minds and imagination does happen.

My brother I used to be the no-nonsense logically inclined person until I use my korokoro eyes see unspeakable mysteries. You are right, this is Africa: the land of mysteries. In any case something tells me the problem could be the man himself. Humiliating the woman over 300 naira is quite paranoid for a medical doctor.
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by MizMyColi(f): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
The Heading For This Thread Is Very Hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Mistermamus(m): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
na her spiritual hubby dey warn u.
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin
What's funny
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Truckpusher(m): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

My brother I used to be the no-nonsense logically inclined person until I use my korokoro eyes see unspeakable mysteries. You are right, this is Africa: the land of mysteries. In any case something tells me the problem could be the man himself. Humiliating the woman over 300 naira is quite paranoid for a medical doctor.
Yeah, you're right.

Some husbands deserve to beaten with a hammer but again it is wiser to walk away from such volatile marriages. But our women aren't always prepared to walk away due to economic reasons and social stigma from their immediate society and this is why people need to raise their girl child with the 'I don't care mentality' once men starts playing gods in their lives.
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Truckpusher(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
The Heading For This Thread Is Very Hilarious.
grin grin grin grin na laugh I first start my comment with cheesy
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
akunjohn:
I no fit laff again...

[b][/b] Oga Dokita,use helmet nau
grin grin grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Truckpusher(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
softysparky:

What's funny
The knock on the head part,my dear.

Just imagine a man getting a knock from a strange hand each time he goes ballistic on his own wife - That's fuccking funny unless you've lost your sense of humor I swear grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
lattychem:
this one Na waooooo. how person go dey afraid to play with him wife
... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
The knock on the head part,my dear.

Just imagine a man getting a knock from a strange hand each time he goes ballistic on his own wife - That's fuccking funny unless you've lost your sense of humor I swear grin grin grin
It's so funny sha. I wish i can punish a particular guy like that.

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Acebar(m): 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
this kind knock..... hmmm... nawa o....
E be like the kind knock wey one mad man dash me for head on roadside wen I dey small.. walahii.. I no fit forget Am. grin #smh
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Truckpusher(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
softysparky:

It's so funny sha. I wish i can punish a particular guy like that.
Buhahahahahaha......wetin the guy man do? grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Truckpusher(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2015

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
osaslord500:
Go for check up with you and your wife. If nothing is wrong, then go to the village.
He's a Doctor though, so medically speaking, he would have known if it's a medical issue
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by formerlyMbulela: 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
bleston:
WHO CAN USE OUR FERTILITY DRUGS(FERTILAID FOR MEN AND WOMEN)
Couples who’ve been trying to conceive for an extended period of time
Women with irregular cycles
Women with PCOS
Women who've taken fertility drugs
Men with low sperm count
Men with low sperm motility
Men with varicoceles
Couples trying to conceive after age 35
Couples who’ve tried IVF or other fertility interventions without success,whatsapp 0 8 0 3 9 1 2 5 5 5 2
When I complain and tell the moderators what they truly are, they will pull the childish ban card.
Why do we have such spamming on this forum?
How can people be allowed to advertise such unverified scams on a forum like this?
Besides, is there not a business section? How does this spam relate to the topic?
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by petkoffDrake(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
ahsekeena:
Please what did he mean by "my penis will get twisted"?

he meant it will bend! like banana
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by scentmarlc(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
My bro, yur pinshure dey winch coven for ya village cheesygrincheesy

Yur matter pass divorce
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Forwetinnah: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
I sure the husband dey LIE!!
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=35219880][/quote]...oti ooooo cheesy shocked

Didn't you come into this same thread laughing angry

Change it to..."Take a look at all of us laughing" grin
Hihihihihihahahahahah sad

Don't you think the Dokita should get himself a helmet or a heavy turban rather than the divorce he sought grin lipsrsealed
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhahahahahaha......wetin the guy man do? grin
I still dey table his fvck up shaa. Him wan chop mecheesy
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lol, there is nothing I won't see, hear and read. He better run for his life before he start receiving punches and correct beating after making love to his wife.
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by petkoffDrake(m): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
spiritual husband disturbing her.
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by scentmarlc(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Acebar:
this kind knock..... hmmm... nawa o....
E be like the kind knock wey one mad man dash me for head on roadside wen I dey small.. walahii.. I no fit forget Am. grin #smh

Uhmmm is dat why your _______________
Nevermind cheesygrin am a born again xtian
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Truckpusher(m): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
chimkaire:
...oti ooooo cheesy shocked

Didn't you come into this same thread laughing angry

Change it to..."Take a look at all of us laughing" grin
Hihihihihihahahahahah sad

Don't you think the Dokita should get himself a helmet or a heavy turban rather than the divorce he sought grin lipsrsealed
Yeye girl - You cracked me up so badly with the highlighted grin grin grin grin grin

Do you talk this way in real life? Damn! you're one funny girl I swear grin

I dun die for laugh.
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by petkoffDrake(m): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
LaDivva:
Lol, there is nothing I won't see, hear and read. He better run for his life before he start receiving punches and correct beating after making love to his wife.

spiritual husband. don't u think so?
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Forwetinnah: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
petkoffDrake:
spiritual husband disturbing her.

How come you're not considering that the man has a spiritual wife? Must everything be a woman's fault?? How did he get the money to open his hospital...that man hasn't told us the truth yet
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Okeikpu(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ds kwontry sef grin as far as we hv a dullard as leader.....ds kind tori is very much possible undecided

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Knocks from the gods
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Truckpusher(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
softysparky:

I still dey table his fvck up shaa. Him wan chop mecheesy
Oya na ,wack am come give us situation report. grin grin

I dey ya back like senior backy for soccer, according to my secondary school classmate. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor / For Ladies And Wives Only / Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.