Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Breaking News!!! Meet 19 Years Old Teen Faster Than Usain Bolt - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News!!! Meet 19 Years Old Teen Faster Than Usain Bolt (1901 Views)

Nigerian Finishes 2nd To Usain Bolt As He Qualifies For 200m Semis In Rio(pix) / Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics / Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! Meet 19 Years Old Teen Faster Than Usain Bolt by imakewealth2: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Trayvon Bromell, a 19-year-old American sprinter who ran 9.84 at the US trials this week, has sent a warning through the athletics scene. Track events has been dominated in recent years by the Jamaicans could have the script torn up ahead of the World Championships in Beijing this year by a relative wildcard.
He broke a new record
Full story http://naijaenform..com/2015/06/meet-19-years-old-teen-faster-than.html?m=1

Re: Breaking News!!! Meet 19 Years Old Teen Faster Than Usain Bolt by ebbie9ja(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
ok
Re: Breaking News!!! Meet 19 Years Old Teen Faster Than Usain Bolt by AirstarKane(f): 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Good one. smiley
Re: Breaking News!!! Meet 19 Years Old Teen Faster Than Usain Bolt by imakewealth2: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
AirstarKane:
Good one. smiley
Yea. It's about time
Re: Breaking News!!! Meet 19 Years Old Teen Faster Than Usain Bolt by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Anything that is beautifully made has a perfectly beautifully made rival..
Usain Bolt will hang his boot next year..
I want this guy to take him to the cleaners before he does that...

Nothing last forever..
In life, change is Constant.
Bolt will forever be remembered as one of the greatest athlete who ever graced planet earth..

It's time for the new wonder kid in the world of Athletics to do his thing. .

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Meet 19 Years Old Teen Faster Than Usain Bolt by oloriooko(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
We shall soon know if this guy does not employ the services of 'ofe' cheesy
Re: Breaking News!!! Meet 19 Years Old Teen Faster Than Usain Bolt by Segadem(m): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
imakewealth2:
Trayvon Bromell, a 19-year-old American sprinter who ran 9.84 at the US trials this week, has sent a warning through the athletics scene. Track events has been dominated in recent years by the Jamaicans could have the script torn up ahead of the World Championships in Beijing this year by a relative wildcard.
He broke a new record
Full story http://naijaenform..com/2015/06/meet-19-years-old-teen-faster-than.html?m=1
I'm yet to see white Americans doing great for his country in track and field.
Re: Breaking News!!! Meet 19 Years Old Teen Faster Than Usain Bolt by Yustash001(m): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nice one...Congrats to him...
Re: Breaking News!!! Meet 19 Years Old Teen Faster Than Usain Bolt by imakewealth2: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
Segadem:
I'm yet to see white Americans doing great for his country in track and field.
Yea. Black American dominate most sports in the US
Re: Breaking News!!! Meet 19 Years Old Teen Faster Than Usain Bolt by Qualer: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Daninya11:
Anything that is beautifully made has a perfectly beautifully made rival..
Usain Bolt will hang his boot next year..
I want this guy to take him to the cleaners before he does that...

Nothing last forever..
In life, change is Constant.
Bolt will forever be remembered as one of the greatest athlete who ever graced planet earth..

It's time for the new wonder kid in the world of Athletics to do his thing. .

unfortunately that is not going to happen, sorry to burst your fantasy bubble. And for your info the 'wonder kid' is also jamaican.
Re: Breaking News!!! Meet 19 Years Old Teen Faster Than Usain Bolt by ogemdiicyprian2(m): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nawa oo, this wonder kid self are you sure he is 19 or 29?

(1) (Reply)

PICS; Who Has The Biggest Lap Between Aguero, Yaya Toure And Ronaldinho / See This Fact That Just Came Out Of The 2016 Rio Olympics / Diego Costa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.