Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:19 PM

How To Survive A Polygamous Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Survive A Polygamous Home (527 Views)

South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) / Seek The Face Of God Before Marrying A Man From A Polygamous Home / People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive A Polygamous Home by deoricky(m): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
I have had a terrible experience with my polygamous family format, quite traumatic...but by the special grace of GOD, he came into my life and everything changed...and i saw these things most people in polygamy ignore

source:https://daremequestionslive./2015/06/02/how-to-survive-a-polygamous-home/
Re: How To Survive A Polygamous Home by Mamaflex(f): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Well,
Re: How To Survive A Polygamous Home by dangotesmummy: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Pour half Maggi cube inside the stew of the second wife

lace her bed and clothes with werepe Walahi she will strip herself naked in public

(1) (Reply)

Mother's Protection And Its Limits / See Official Photos From Ebony Life TV "Fifty" Movie Premiere For London,uk / Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.