Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. (7809 Views)

11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB / Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling / Update On Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Yesterday 8th December 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
I have listened to radio Biafra couple of times in asaba and all I can deduce is that Nnamdi KANU is trying to be arrested. Arresting Nnamdi Kalu will cause more harm than good, most times i go to Onitsha I see people that will readily die for him. Nigeria government should start doing things right if they want this issue to wear-off. As much as I think Nnamdi kalu is taking it too far but everything is not right in Nigeria. The onus lies on the government of nigeria to rebuild and rehabilitate the region where the war was fought, but Nigerian government ever since have neglected that region, if there's no marginalization, the likes of Nnamdi kanu will not spring up.

Nigeria government caused all these that moment they started being partial in governance, I'm from asaba (can't forget the Biafra asaba massacre) and I can't point to any federal project in asaba but go to the north and see how our money is been lavished, still you want the likes of Nnamdi kanu to folds their hands and watch you

Nigeria government isn't doing enough to keep this country together, we can't pretend that everything is right when things are rapidly deteriorating.

Arresting Nnamdi KANU will cause more trouble, bet me. If you arrest him today, just wait for one year, a very brutal group will emerge. Let the government do the right thing, let them make us feel proud to be part of this country.

11 Likes

Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by Rilwayne001: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
menabadoo:

I can't point to any federal project in asaba but go to the north and see how our money is been lavished, .

This is what we call 'bunkum' . Even your iigbo brothers will disagree with you on this.

Have you ever been to northern part of the country?

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Abeg what's the station's dial? I need a bit more hate in my system.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
They can't even arrest him tho, countries will be barraging Buhari till he gets released.
In Nnamdi Kalu, u meet someone who has sold Nigeria and Biafra to the world.

I am pro-Biafra and IPOB quite alright, but when I saw the way Biafrans took to twitter to tweet about Cross River bombing, I was like "mehn, this is funny".

They tweeted and sent email to every sitting U.S senator and to U.N, amnesty Intl.

IPOB is recognized by 90 countries and U.N.

Propaganda met Super Propaganda.

At the end of the day, Nigeria govt will look silly.

I am sure, he must have told Swedish govt that they may be after him.

cheesy he is playing Intl politics on Nigeria. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by MalcoImX: 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
If governors from other regions can provide social amenities with the little they had from the FG, why are you asking for special treatment for the SE region?

1 Like

Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
MalcoImX:
If governors from other regions can provide social amenities with the little they had from the FG, why are you asking for special treatment for the SE region?
not state man but federal presence. Its zero in southeast, even the allocation is least in southeast, I see no reason why Oyo state should get more that anambra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by AnambraDota: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
MalcoImX:

And what has governors in South West provided for you ilks to singing their praises. Look at the type of cities you people are dwelling in and tell me if any reasonable human will spend a second there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by AnambraDota: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
menabadoo:
not state man but federal presence. Its zero in southeast, even the allocation is least in southeast, I see no reason why Oyo state should get more that anambra.

Imagine Anambra and imo kids having different cut off marks from other Nigeria.

Could you ever imagine such nonsense that others are always made to be brought down because they are always successful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by MalcoImX: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
AnambraDota:

And what has governors in South West provided for you ilks to singing their praises. Look at the type of cities you people are dwelling in and tell me if any reasonable human will spend a second there.
My question shouldn't elicit this response. It calls for introspection as the complaints about Igbo governors are gotten from the Igbos.
Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by MalcoImX: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
menabadoo:
Federal projects are evenly spread. Whatever is built by the FG in one state, be sure you'll find it in another state.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
AnambraDota:

Imagine Anambra and imo kids having different cut off marks from other Nigeria.

Could you ever imagine such nonsense that others are always made to be brought down because they are always successful.
seriously, I seem not to understand the rationale behind this cut-off mark.

Do they except the likes of Nnamdi KANU to be happy with this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
MalcoImX:
Federal projects are evenly spread. Whatever is built by the FG in one state, be sure you'll find it in another state.
Be truthful to yourself, people like you justify the deceptive marriage called nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by MalcoImX: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
menabadoo:
Be truthful to yourself, people like you justify the deceptive marriage called nigeria.
By your logic, those who get 13% derivation above others and have special ministries to their name should have been more developed than others, but that's not the case. If the FG got N100, about 14% goes to the ND and the remaining 86% is shared with all the states of the federation, the ND inclusive. But does that make them any better. In fact, those who get the most are the worst. It's not what you get but what you do with what you get that defines you.
Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by MalcoImX: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
menabadoo:
seriously, I seem not to understand the rationale behind this cut-off mark.

Do they except the likes of Nnamdi KANU to be happy with this?
Come on man, 2 and 4 of what? Is Biafra going yo be run on propaganda like your Nnamdi is doing?
Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by AnambraDota: 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
MalcoImX:
My question shouldn't elicit this response. It calls for introspection as the complaints about Igbo governors are gotten from the Igbos.

You deserve to be burnt alive, the poster is talking about Federal projects and your here turning it to state projects.
Let's compare your region and our region let's know whose governors have been proactive over the years.

Your talking about state projects while beggars have overtaken ibadan and oshogbo.
What have your useless and stupid bleaching governors done if not handing cheap foods to you while using your allocation to buy skin toning gels.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by PentiumPro(f): 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
My question still is, if Nnamdi goat Kanu happens to be picked up, what can Biafrans do? Start burning Biafran land like kanuris are doing in the NE?

1 Like

Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

This is what we call 'bunkum' . Even your iigbo brothers will disagree with you on this.

Have you ever been to northern part of the country?

The north has better federal government presence than the south. D south is most developed because individuals work very hard.

South was developed mainly by citizens, but the northern citizens are very lazy.
Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by doctokwus: 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Its this penchant we have for not arresting people for fear of being seen not to be victimising a group that failed individuals and corrupt officials rely on to perpetuate their evil or corrupt deeds.
Here is an individual that has committed 2 very serious crimes that even in the most Democratic of nations,the USA will be squarely death with:
1 Preaching tribal hate
2 inciting violence against an ethnic group.
Yet people,even so called educated ones would still defend him.
You don't want KANU arrested but want Shekau killed when they both preach the same ideology:give us our country or else we kill anyone that opposes us.
When I even come across people that support Kanu I just laugh on how this man in faraway comfortable London has been able to brainwash some people to serve his personal goals.He has just used d same format d likes of Asari,tompolo etc have used to enrich their pockets:weep up ethnic sentiments,conjure up one non existent utopia of a breakaway country,twist every news item to serve your goal of your region being victimized and hope to get noticed and compensated.
My view:arrest him now and speedily prosecute him to put a quick end to this.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by basilo101: 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
MalcoImX:
stop dis! Which special treatment? We jst ask 4 equal treatment in federal presence
Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by MalcoImX: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
AnambraDota:

You deserve to be burnt alive, the poster is talking about Federal projects and your here turning it to state projects.
Let's compare your region and our region let's know whose governors have been proactive over the years.

Your talking about state projects while beggars have overtaken ibadan and oshogbo.
What have your useless and stupid bleaching governors done if not handing cheap foods to you while using your allocation to buy skin toning gels.
Hmm. You forgot about Jim Nwobodo.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by MalcoImX: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
chuna1985:

The north has better federal government presence than the south. D south is most developed because individuals work very hard.

South was developed mainly by citizens, but the northern citizens are very lazy.
Only in Nigeria, where a farmer is called lazy.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by Einsthawkton(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
doctokwus:
Its this penchant we have for not arresting people for fear of being seen not to be victimising a group that failed individuals and corrupt officials rely on to perpetuate their evil or corrupt deeds.
Here is an individual that has committed 2 very serious crimes that even in the most Democratic of nations,the USA will be squarely death with:
1 Preaching tribal hate
2 inciting violence against an ethnic group.
Yet people,even so called educated ones would still defend him.
You don't want KANU arrested but want Shekau killed when they both preach the same ideology:give us our country or else we kill anyone that opposes us.
When I even come across people that support Kanu I just laugh on how this man in faraway comfortable London has been able to brainwash some people to serve his personal goals. He has just used d same format d likes of Asari,tompolo etc have used to enrich their pockets:weep up ethnic sentiments,conjure up one non existent utopia of a breakaway country,twist every news item to serve your goal of your region being victimized and hope to get noticed and compensated.
My view:arrest him now and speedily prosecute him to put a quick end to this.
. That's what we call GOVERNMENT IN EXILE read it up and clarify your post.
Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by meforyou1(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
MalcoImX:
Which federal projects are evenly spread? Say what u know pls.
Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
MalcoImX:
Only in Nigeria, where a farmer is called lazy.

And wen u plant ur seeds, what's next lazy about!!!
Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by SUBWAY101(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
[s]
AnambraDota:

[/s]

You have always been foolish and posting off point. You post like a mad man anytime you smoke your Igbo. Ebuka, leave your village and stop hiding in your mother's casket like room. You are going insane by the day cos of your joblessness and foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by ApcSucks: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

You have always been foolish and posting off point. You post like a mad man anytime you smoke your Igbo. Ebuka, leave your village and stop hiding in your mother's casket like room. You are going insane by the day cos of your joblessness and foolishness.

Pendy keep being abusive
Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by ApcSucks: 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
SUBWAY101:

I will forever ignore you now. You are just seeking attention, mschew.

Concern you pendy
Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by ibadantiti(f): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
Some minds saw the game plan, Others are to Myopic

Lets see were we came from
Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem. by Sagay212: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
You ipods should continue to deceive yourselves and get hope by talking nonsense about kanu setting a trap. You think this is some nollywood movie where they show you village hunters setting traps for bush rats and tapping palm wine. When he is arrested the pigs who are ready to die for him will make noise from now till Jesus comes and nothing will happen. They can then decide to attack the police and NA and sign their extinction.

(1) (Reply)

I Never Paid A Dime To Be Appointed As Minister Under Buhari – Lokpobiri / EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC / Governors Accuse NNPC Of Fraud In Payment Of Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.