Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:18 PM

Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance (2251 Views)

Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC / Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike / 2 Ebonyi Corpers To Wed, Pre-wedding Photos Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Corps members in Bayelsa state have been grumbling for some days now and there have been a wild spread panick and fear of picking a call from the state NYSC Account department.
Some corps members Started receiving calls from NYSC account department asking them to return the money INEC paid them for the Just concluded General elections because they didn't partake in the exercise.

Now, a reasonable amount of corps members in Yenagoa (Where I am serving), some of which are my friends and lodgemates haven't received their allowance for this exercise, even the training allowance, and some recently received theirs after incessant visit and complain to the NYSC and INEC state Secretariat which requires high cost of transportation.
Now NYSC and INEC are in a deep mess of financial irregularities Where some corps members who participated in both elections haven't received a dime while some haven't received full payment. This made them realised that they paid some corps members extra due to their inefficient data collection and thereby leading to some not getting paid. They now want to make innocent people to carry this cross, they have been placing calls to random corps members to come to the accounts department and sign an undertaken and letter of consent, permitting NYSC to deduct these monies from subsequent Federal allowances and any corps member who fail to show up to sign this forms will be denied certificate at the end of their service year.

This is one of the many that Bayelsa corpers face in the hands of these greedy officials all in the name of service to fatherland. The General public and the NYSC community should Please be aware of this time bomb..

Corpers weeeeeeeeeee oooooo

Cc
Ishilove
Lalasticlala
Seun
Wristwatch
Donwalterthegr8
Olerugold
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by lalasticlala(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
in which LGA are you serving?
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
lalasticlala:
in which LGA are you serving?
Yenagoa LGA

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by lalasticlala(m): 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:

Yenagoa LGA

ok.. is the orientation camp still at Kaiama?

with regards to the topic, i doubt if they will return the money ooo. money wey they don spend since
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

with regards to the topic, i doubt if they will return the money ooo. money wey they don spend since
They still camp in Kaiama and the permanent site is also located there (though not complete )

Most corps members who are casualties are scared and this might make them succumb to their threats. Already some have signed this form... It's really terrible.
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Islamicpope(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
Which money in d first place?
Money u people wanted to divert?
Na God catch una NYSC & INEC officials. U people have been scaming Nigerian youths, since my time as an ADUWAYA in Oyo state. Thivessssssss.
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Islamicpope:
Which money in d first place?
Money u people wanted to divert?
Na God catch una NYSC & INEC officials. U people have been scaming Nigerian youths, since my time as an ADUWAYA in Oyo state. Thivessssssss.
It's something else here in Bayelsa state.... Corpers are so lucrative to them...
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

Lala nna eeh this should be in Jokes Section oo grin grin grin. If i hear say i return am.. cheesy
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Lala nna eeh this should be in Jokes Section oo grin grin grin. If i hear say i return am.. cheesy
BadKopa grin
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Ptoocool(m): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Choi?? OP can lie oo.. Sign?? Document?? Return?? Money?? When?? Where??
Simply spreading grapevine info..
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ptoocool:
Choi??
OP can lie oo..
Sign?? Document?? Return?? Money?? When?? Where??

Simply spreading grapevine info..
Are you a corps member?
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Ptoocool(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Are you a corps member?
if am nt, wont poke nose..
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ptoocool:

if am nt, wont poke nose..
Are you serving in Yenagoa...
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Ptoocool(m): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Are you serving in Yenagoa...
Choi.. Mr. Interrogator, are u serving at Ekeki Police Station??
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Asiri1991: 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
I'm in OTUEKE, yet to be paid for presidential election and the by-election of 6th June 2015. It is not funny at all. After sleeping in a classroom with no bed, sailing on the deadly sea for 1hr and 20mins from Onuegbun to Otuedu/Anyama and nearly being killed by the thugs, I'm yet to be paid for this tertiary assignment. I'm not happy.
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ptoocool:

Choi.. Mr. Interrogator, are u serving at Ekeki Police Station??
Smh... Then you don't know news in your surrounding... ASK around. Confirm this Intel on your own. Goto Secretariat tomorrow and see the crowd there...
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Barselonia(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Which money....money way Dey Don finish
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Asiri1991:
I'm in OTUEKE, yet to be paid for presidential election and the by-election of 6th June 2015. It is not funny at all. After sleeping in a classroom with no bed, sailing on the deadly sea for 1hr and 20mins from Onuegbun to Otuedu/Anyama and nearly being killed by the thugs, I'm yet to be paid for this tertiary assignment. I'm not happy.
Ptoocool I believe you have seen a victim... Get your facts right before dabbling into my thread...
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barselonia:
Which money....money way Dey Don finish
Nor mind. Them
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Asiri1991:
They will pay it.. Just keep on pesting them at the accounts office...
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Ptoocool(m): 6:35am On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:

Ptoocool I believe you have seen a victim... Get your facts right before dabbling into my thread...

ah wonder how sum1 nt being paid 4d exercise changes the fact dat u still spreading false info 'bout signing of doc. & returning money as u claim in ur misleading 'thread'
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 30, 2015
Ptoocool:

ah wonder how sum1 nt being paid 4d exercise changes the fact dat u still spreading false info 'bout signing of doc. & returning money as u claim in ur misleading 'thread'
Goto Secretariat today and verify the veracity...
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by CrazyMan(m): 7:10am On Jun 30, 2015
How true is this story...baylesa coppers come and confirm this report.
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Ptoocool(m): 7:10am On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:

Goto Secretariat today and verify the veracity...

of course cos ion get nofin 2do..why shud i even kip diz up wif u wen ah was jst been informed u r synonymous 2d famous NL introvert..

wo, keep doin wot u doin..
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Ptoocool(m): 7:13am On Jun 30, 2015
CrazyMan:

diz poo is as fake as nicki minaj's butt..
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2015
CrazyMan:
These are Bayelsa kopas... Do verify..
Donwalterthegr8
Olerugold
MrLeno has an idea also

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 30, 2015
Ptoocool:

diz poo is as fake as nicki minaj's butt..
I will look for you and make you My FRIEND... grin
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by missKiffy(f): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
Corps members in Bayelsa state have been grumbling for some days now and there have been a wild spread panick and fear of picking a call from the state NYSC Account department.
Some corps members Started receiving calls from NYSC account department asking them to return the money INEC paid them for the Just concluded General elections because they didn't partake in the exercise.

Now, a reasonable amount of corps members in Yenagoa (Where I am serving), some of which are my friends and lodgemates haven't received their allowance for this exercise, even the training allowance, and some recently received theirs after incessant visit and complain to the NYSC and INEC state Secretariat which requires high cost of transportation.
Now NYSC and INEC are in a deep mess of financial irregularities Where some corps members who participated in both elections haven't received a dime while some haven't received full payment. This made them realised that they paid some corps members extra due to their inefficient data collection and thereby leading to some not getting paid. They now want to make innocent people to carry this cross, they have been placing calls to random corps members to come to the accounts department and sign an undertaken and letter of consent, permitting NYSC to deduct these monies from subsequent Federal allowances and any corps member who fail to show up to sign this forms will be denied certificate at the end of their service year.

This is one of the many that Bayelsa corpers face in the hands of these greedy officials all in the name of service to fatherland. The General public and the NYSC community should Please be aware of this time bomb..

Corpers weeeeeeeeeee oooooo

Cc
Ishilove
Lalasticlala
Seun
Wristwatch
Donwalterthegr8
Olerugold
For those that didn't participate in the exercise and we're paid mistakenly, what's the big deal in returning the money
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2015
missKiffy:

For those that didn't participate in the exercise and we're paid mistakenly, what's the big deal in returning the money

Lol... Were you mistakenly paid?
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by missKiffy(f): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:

Lol... Were you mistakenly paid?
No
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2015
missKiffy:

No
Okay....
Happy POP
Re: Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance by missKiffy(f): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:

Okay....
Happy POP
Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Watch Leaked Sex Videos Of Celebrities / Updates On NYSC Nationwide Head Count / Nysc 2016 'Batch A' Mobilization Registration Centre In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.