Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? (22892 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? / Single Sistas: 7 Lies You Must Stop Telling Yourselves In 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

You see my grouse with you and stillcold?

You both generalise your claims. Not every woman knows she's wrong...including YOU.

Prove it! kiss
And I will MARRY YOU! grin

Give me ONE INSTANCE of wrongdoing on NL! cool
I have NEVER seen Stillfire in the wrong either.
Maturity leaves NO ROOM FOR ERRORS!

Prove it I say! cool

It is gonna be till kingdom come for sure! Time for a salad! cool
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Na so you be? shocked
Heeeeeeeeey!!!!

I prefer the old you o.
Abeg nor go sleep for gutter o! cry

I rest my "basket case"!

For every ANGRY BLACK WOMAN, there are 20 PROVOCATIVE BLACK NIGGAS on and off NL! cheesy

Lol, the old me is for old members who know how to take a banter or two cheesy. The new NL men? Chineke! Sets of crying, whiny, puke inducing banshees. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Stillfire:

Lol, the old me is for old members who know how to take a banter or two cheesy. The new NL men? Chineke! Sets of crying, whiny, puke inducing banshees. grin grin grin

Jeje o!!!!! grin
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by coogar: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
truth be told.....
black women are angrier than black men.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Hmmmmm! So I can shout from morning till night, and die in my sleep shouting too?
The word "best" is relative abi? cheesy

You won't shout, especially not because of me.

Na secret dat? After 8 years on NL, you don't think I can sniff new IDs in old members? cheesy
You must take me for a dunce, and that is most unfortunate!

Muchechecheche

I no understand you here.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by dangotesmummy: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Girls on faya grin

KanwuliaJara nne Abeg fire me girl on fire by Alicia Keys grin
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Prove it! kiss And I will MARRY YOU! grin
Give me ONE INSTANCE of wrongdoing on NL! cool I have NEVER seen Stillfire in the wrong either. Maturity leaves NO ROOM FOR ERRORS!
Prove it I say! cool
It is gonna be till kingdom come for sure! Time for a salad! cool
You claim not to see stillfire in the wrong either?
I give up!
But I'll still accept your hand in marriage.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

You claim not to see stillfire in the wrong either?

I give up!

But I'll still accept your hand in marriage.

Ojoro!!!! cheesy
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaboninc:

You won't shout, especially not because of me.

I no understand you here.

Sambarry nor dey hide ke!
I mean I have been on NL too long not to know when KEY members change their IDs,
Say I "key" kwayet, nor mean say na "mumuism" dey worry me ke! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by funlord(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin
This type of behaviour is a sign of immaturity! It is important 2 learn your abc's (Always Be Cool) especially when in public! Tantrums are 4 kids or foolish adults!
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by armyofone(m): 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Let say we are married with 4 kids, we both went to the store and I bought stuff while you looked on with wicked eyes not saying anything grin. On getting to the front line, you asked cashier to take my purchase away....ha!!! Oshoronga grin!!!
Not so cool. Anyway, life is all about learning from situations. I hope you guys take something out here which is....treat her like a lady all the time wink

funlord:
grin
This type of behaviour is a sign of immaturity! It important 2 learn your abc's (Always Be Cool) especially when in public! Tantrums are 4 kids or foolish adults!
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kpolli(m): 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Woged2005:
Some Nigerian women abroad are practical disgrace to our country and to motherhood. I was in a mall few hours ago watching a very shameful display of public disgrace by a Nigerian woman (in her late 30s or so) arguing with her husband right in the line at the register..screaming and calling him unprintable degrading names. The woman obviously looks like she is the bread-winner (but I don't know) I wished I didn't greet them earlier so people wouldn't know we came from the same county. I must say the man is a cultured gentleman who stopped talking once his wife's voice went up. He even left the line and walked back and the lady kept screaming and calling her husband names, narrating to thin air things people don't need to know... and at some point screamed "..you will force me to divorce your azzzz..." wo! wo!! wo!! embarassed The most appalling is that their little kids are their watching. Can't this type of argument wait till you get home? I walked away in shame.

Please my sistas we are not the only ones that came to America and met 'Freedom' and 'rights' but the way some of us misuse it is shocking. Indians, and Chinese saw the same freedom too but use it to build 'empires'. Let's start showing some family values. You men, please be careful the type of women you marry and bring abroad. All this una one month Facebook friendship and arrangee hookup without proper dating and courtship is your undoing. Look beyond physical looks and appearances.

Hi-Fives tor all those naija sistas out there doing us proud, and representing good family values we are known for. God bless ya sistas!!!

My sister thank you
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by jadelyn007(f): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, Jade, you might not be overtly aggressive - but I do believe you act passive-aggressive all the time. That's how black women are innately due to excessive testosterone.

Watch these two videos (watch the first one before going over to the second one - it's the same woman on both videos) and tell me what you think (hahahahahaha):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_DAWf-sUhU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKCrooEzAHE

I couldn't watch the second video hard as I tried, seems its been moved or deleted.

I can tell you not every black woman behaves the way she did in the first video, she should have waited till the interview asked her opinion before going off like a parrot. I don't come across women like her very often. I am also sure she isn't like that every other day. She must have been very upset.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by SAMBARRY: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Sambarry nor dey hide ke!
I mean I have been on NL too long not to know when KEY members change their IDs,
Say I "key" kwayet, nor mean say na "mumuism" dey worry me ke! cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by SAMBARRY: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2015
Hello Mr man. What's your obsession with sambarry? Can't you post without referring to sambarry?

Are you ok? undecided

Aren't you tired of famzing undecided
kaboninc:

I could have as well picked on your post. Especially this one:

And you did not read the "gist".

Not the first time the usual rant of all "black women".

So I wasn't wrong when I singled her post.

*nobody erases you from their brain...ask sambarry*
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by crackhaus: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
I believe every objective person actually knows that black women are a lot more angry than black men - family section is one proof.

2 Likes

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by coogar: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
crackhaus:
I believe every objective person actually knows that black women are a lot more angry that black men - family section is one proof.

hahahaha!

the naija version is a different vibe.
i cannot even tell if it's the frustration in their lives or the tension-soaked country or just the hormones acting up. cheesy grin the bitterest breed of nigerian women dwell on this section.

2 Likes

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by crackhaus: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
coogar:

hahahaha!

the naija version is a different vibe.
i cannot even tell if it's the frustration in their lives or the tension-soaked country or just the hormones acting up. cheesy grin the bitterest breed of nigerian women dwell on this section.
Lol...

You would think it's the tension-soaked country adding to the bitterness, but then I realized that even the ones in diaspora display a fair amount of anger and bitterness but still try to cover it up with lame humour and excessive emoticons.

3 Likes

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by coogar: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
crackhaus:

Lol...

You would think it's the tension-soaked country adding to the bitterness, but then I realized that even the ones in diaspora display a fair amount of anger and bitterness but still try to cover it up with lame humour and excessive emoticons.

4 Likes

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by Stillfire: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Jeje o!!!!! grin

Even the males who built their NL monikers on perpetual gorilla aggression are even crying this early morning o because 'gentle stillwater' taught and is still teaching one of their fellow degenerates a lesson or two. grin grin grin Yeye people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Hello Mr man. What's your obsession with sambarry? Can't you post without referring to sambarry?
Are you ok? undecided
Aren't you tired of famzing undecided

Sharrap.....

Is it a crime I'm obsessed with you? Do I look like 2face to you?
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by wonlasewonimi: 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
I can't blame her. This is the period women fight their partners in public cos of wandering eyes. The girls around this area flaunt their wares anytime they see the sun.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by cococandy(f): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Really? undecided undecided undecided

As the woman is his child abi? Mtchew
kaboninc:

I don't even know if you're married. Let's say you're married.

If in a public place, your husband tells you not to pick up something, for whatever reason and you choose to disobey him, even in public, (and if not once), what do you expect him to do. Smile at you? Same woman will go out there to tell the world how loose and little their husband is?

What he did was to punish her, making her understand that he has authority over her and there are boundaries you do not cross. *you can interpret this in whatever way you like*

Now, my issue with stillfire is the generalisation with black women. Please read our convo before misrepresenting what I said.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
cococandy:

You have a problem with that?

2 Likes

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by cococandy(f): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
kaboninc:

You have a problem with that?

No. Whoever thinks like that is the one with the problem.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
cococandy:

No. Whoever thinks like that is the one with the problem.

Lol.

If you by any way become "untenable", you would be treated in that way. Your very sweet husband will do even worse...that's if you become "untenable"

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by armyofone(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
Good morning Coco,

Aha, leave Kabonic because I don't think he read that line well before he clicked the submit button. That was so funny grin and I just smh ummm o di kwa serious.
Good morning Kabonic.

cococandy:
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by cococandy(f): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
armyofone:
Good morning Coco,

Aha, leave Kabonic because I don't think he read that line well before he clicked the submit button. That was so funny grin and I just smh ummm o di kwa serious.
Good morning Kabonic.

morning smiley
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
armyofone:
Good morning Coco,

Good morning Kabonic.

Lool.

Only if you know the meaning behind my moniker.

Well, you don't have to accept my position. Just know that everyone, including that calm gentleman you so much love has an elastic limit.
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by KanwuliaJara: 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Stillfire:

Even the males who built their NL monikers on perpetual gorilla aggression are even crying this early morning o because 'gentle stillwater' taught and is still teaching one of their fellow degenerates a lesson or two. grin grin grin Yeye people.

These ones na baby Bulls ke!
In those days. . . When real MEN were on NL!
Welcome to "To Go" generations of Juveniles! grin
Na dem time sha!

1 Like

Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by SAMBARRY: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2015
kaboninc:

Sharrap.....

Is it a crime I'm obsessed with you? Do I look like 2face to you?
ok you've been noticed can you now move undecided
Re: Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? by kaboninc(m): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ok you've been noticed can you now move undecided

Abeg carry ya yeye body go sell akara and pepper...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How & Why Do Siblings Fall Apart? / "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter / I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.