Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Pic: If It Were Your Baby, What Will You Do to your mother-in-law? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pic: If It Were Your Baby, What Will You Do to your mother-in-law? (845 Views)

Interesting Ways To Please A Nigerian Mother In Law. / Is It Right To Say 'Thank Ma' To Your Mother-In-Law After Eating? / Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: If It Were Your Baby, What Will You Do to your mother-in-law? by dlex21(m): 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
As for me, I will send her packing first. Then after it must have sinked in, I will demand she looks for a way to remove it by fire by force... Kai! I hate tribal marks with passion ehn.

If you were the one, what will you do??

Share yours Just for laughs

Re: Pic: If It Were Your Baby, What Will You Do to your mother-in-law? by INTROVERT(f): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
I don't know.
Re: Pic: If It Were Your Baby, What Will You Do to your mother-in-law? by dlex21(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
I don't know.
You sure say you no be robot?? Abi is there a competition for first to comment??
Re: Pic: If It Were Your Baby, What Will You Do to your mother-in-law? by chachanga: 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
u sef dey scope the chick bah?

here, there, everywhere....am sure she get duplicates!
Re: Pic: If It Were Your Baby, What Will You Do to your mother-in-law? by Yustash001(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lol....
Re: Pic: If It Were Your Baby, What Will You Do to your mother-in-law? by Ezenwa11(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
One man's meat is another man's........
Re: Pic: If It Were Your Baby, What Will You Do to your mother-in-law? by Queening(f): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2015
It's a very simple situation
Re: Pic: If It Were Your Baby, What Will You Do to your mother-in-law? by Bollove: 10:27am On Jun 28, 2015
I will just dash her the baby and run away grin

Twaaaaa.... God forbid ma mother in law do that to ma baby ..... I will jail her .
Re: Pic: If It Were Your Baby, What Will You Do to your mother-in-law? by alaricsaltzman: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2015
i will divorce their family straight!!

(1) (Reply)

Confused Mind / Opinion Pool : Women Are Wiser Than Men!!! / Photos-see Beautiful And Exciting Locations For Out-door Events In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.