Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Hate Married Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Married Men (6314 Views)

I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) / Dating Married Men / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Married Men by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
MeekMeshack:

lols, while 1gb is been sold 1k
and it can't even last a day.
Re: I Hate Married Men by MrsChima(f): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
kubba:
I know this married guy I met @work, I call him "mr mutuality"

That what was he said he wanted us to have together"mutuality"

Anyway, I said "but sir u are married to a fine woman", he said I should forget about that because it is a normal thing.

I've heard that word a lot lately-a normal thing- and it's true because it's now the norm today.

Even if a man marries 1O wives he will still cheat, look @mr solomon in the bible shocked

Cheating has come to stay, we might as well get used to it lipsrsealed

Cheating is not a norm...it has been around since the beginning of time. That's like saying fornication is a new norm.

People who respect themselves and the person they love will not cheat. Bow people will use cheating as a revenge because they have been hurt even that's not an excuse to cheat.

Revenge isn't always sweet.
Re: I Hate Married Men by kubba: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
MeekMeshack:

lols, because not only men cheat though

Oh okk! Yea sure

The topic is about most men
Re: I Hate Married Men by kubba: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Cheating is not a norm...it has been around since the beginning of time. That's like saying fornication is a new norm.

People who respect themselves and the person they love will not cheat. Bow people will use cheating as a revenge because they have been hurt even that's not an excuse to cheat.

Revenge isn't always sweet.

Yes it has hence I talked about king solomon

I guess I meant it's now an open stuff now and generally accepted.

I don't know how else to explain, as in people used to control themselves before,but these days it's allowed!

Imagine mothers telling their daughters "just concentrate on ur kids and turn a blind eye to ur husband"
Re: I Hate Married Men by MeekMeshack(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
kubba:

Oh okk! Yea sure

The topic is about most men

yeah right, just pray your husband be fateful, as for me, am free.... Lols vacancy notice!!! On my head
Re: I Hate Married Men by MeekMeshack(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:
and it can't even last a day.

lols, then gotta pay for more that that 1gb and have one for a life time..
Re: I Hate Married Men by sistar007(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
@Ginaz@ I believe its Karma on those House wives
Re: I Hate Married Men by kubba: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
MeekMeshack:

yeah right, just pray your husband be fateful, as for me, am free.... Lols vacancy notice!!! On my head

You are free as in how

Your wife will be free too
Re: I Hate Married Men by kubba: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
sistar007:
@Ginaz@ I believe its Karma on those House wives

No you are wrong to believe that
Re: I Hate Married Men by MeekMeshack(m): 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
kubba:

You are free as in how

Your wife will be free too

lols who said am married, asin i mean if you need that kind of man, am here.... cheesy
Re: I Hate Married Men by tuffgongjo(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
xynerise:
So because some married men in your village chase after you and other girls made you to hate all married men? Hope you have married men in your family?
She hates her dad also.
Re: I Hate Married Men by tuffgongjo(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Teempakguy:
This topic sef. grin I don dey fear for my papa wey don marry. grin

On a more serious note, I believe it is the men that have a lot of sexual 'relationships before marriage that cheat.
All those years, having any one you wanted. Only to be confined to just one. Not everyone can control themselves. Which is why you those people shooting that premarital sex is bad are probably right,
If I hear,even those virgin boys still cheat once they are married.
Re: I Hate Married Men by peedeeasobie(m): 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ginaz:
I dont understand how a man will cheats on his wife? why marry her if you will cheat on her anyway? what happened to your love, the vows, your wife?

there is no justification for that, it is evil, the worst kind of punishment anyone can ever endure. the worst part is how they come and blab their cheating mouth and give excuses about their actions.

I can't even imaging how their wives feels, how unloved and angry they are!

men if you love your wife as a part of you, there will be happy homes. there won't be a child caught in between living on the streets, joining cultism, girls getting abortion. please love your home and most importantly your wives.
respect your matrimonial bed. if you're doing it stop I beg you.

most married men that came my way, I talked to them. if they won't listen I leave them. girls dont date a married man, have a human mercy. think about the poor man's wife, it is torture!

Your topic says "I hate married men".
How does that relate to your discourse?

If you hate married men, will you hate your husband after he marries you?
Do you hate your dad?

Pls correct your topic!
Re: I Hate Married Men by steppin: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ginaz:
I dont understand how a man will cheats on his wife? why marry her if you will cheat on her anyway? what happened to your love, the vows, your wife?

there is no justification for that, it is evil, the worst kind of punishment anyone can ever endure. the worst part is how they come and blab their cheating mouth and give excuses about their actions.

I can't even imaging how their wives feels, how unloved and angry they are!

men if you love your wife as a part of you, there will be happy homes. there won't be a child caught in between living on the streets, joining cultism, girls getting abortion. please love your home and most importantly your wives.
respect your matrimonial bed. if you're doing it stop I beg you.

most married men that came my way, I talked to them. if they won't listen I leave them. girls dont date a married man, have a human mercy. think about the poor man's wife, it is torture!
How a man will "cheats" on his wife?
Shey na frustration dey cause dis gbagaun?
Re: I Hate Married Men by Captainswag225(m): 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
o.p, majority of the problem is caused by the ladies. nowadays, ladies shamelessly chase married men left and right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate Married Men by Mznaett: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
If there's anything i detest in life then that should be a man who polishes his foolishness in public. Just like what these guyz above me did! Disgusting i must say.

Op God bless u for creating a topic like this.

Worst enough @d end they'd bring STD home and give 2d poor woman.

Well,,i know my stand nd i normally give them what they deserve 2

1 Like

Re: I Hate Married Men by sistar007(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
kubba:

No you are wrong to believe that

prove that I am wrong
Re: I Hate Married Men by kubba: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: I Hate Married Men by kubba: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
sistar007:

prove that I am wrong

Prove that you are right undecided
Re: I Hate Married Men by Mznaett: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
@Peedeeasobie,,Sir, abeg if u one enter motor enter jor no dey dey find d plate number sad
Re: I Hate Married Men by omobadan(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
@Ginaz, I don't think there's anything anyone can do about it. Like what have been said countless times, men are naturally polygamous. People will say that's no excuse. Agreed. Most married men can't control the urge. Those that have been able to stay away from infidelity are the real MVP. There are just too many lovely ladies around and the level of temptation is so high. You were saying something like "I can't even imaging how their wives feels, how unloved and angry they are!" That's not really the case. Why will their wives feel unloved? Most married men who cheat don't deprive their wives of love or attention. Only the really useless ones do that. I know many that have a happy, loving home. Cheating to them is just fun. Something to spice up one's marriage. However, I'm not saying it's morally right. But I'm saying saying it happens and it can be fun for the parties involved.
Re: I Hate Married Men by MeekMeshack(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
kubba:

Yeye
:>
Re: I Hate Married Men by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
tuffgongjo:
If I hear,even those virgin boys still cheat once they are married.
you are only saying the above to justify the fact that you are not one. undecided
Re: I Hate Married Men by Ginaz(f): 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Your topic says "I hate married men". How does that relate to your discourse?
If you hate married men, will you hate your husband after he marries you? Do you hate your dad?
Pls correct your topic!

I meant to say married men that cheats, it was a mistake I uploaded in a hurry thank you.
Re: I Hate Married Men by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
I also believe that the provocative dressing of these ladies have a huge role to play in the matter. angry
Re: I Hate Married Men by tuffgongjo(m): 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Teempakguy:
you are only saying the above to justify the fact that you are not one. undecided
You are royally wrong,I'm saying that because all men in respective of their social/sex life before marriage are prone to cheating.
Re: I Hate Married Men by Captainswag225(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mznaett:
If there's anything i detest in life then that should be a man who polishes his foolishness in public. Just like what these guyz above me did! Disgusting i must say.

Op God bless u for creating a topic like this.

Worst enough @d end they'd bring STD home and give 2d poor woman.

Well,,i know my stand nd i normally give them what they deserve 2
huh? U give them what?
Re: I Hate Married Men by Obodo999(m): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ginaz:

I'm yet to get married, so which roof are you talking about? I live in the society and have seen first hand what they do.
undecided
get off my mention please, its obvious you can't give intelligent answers.

So his comment is not intelligent to you just because its not what you want to hear.
Seriously, you need deliverance
Re: I Hate Married Men by Mznaett: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
@Captainswag225 exactly what ur mind told u.. tongue
Re: I Hate Married Men by sistar007(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
kubba:

Prove that you are right undecided

some women's secret are not worth saying it out on a forum
Re: I Hate Married Men by kubba: 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
sistar007:

some women's secret are not worth saying it out on a forum

So also some men
Re: I Hate Married Men by Captainswag225(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mznaett:
@Captainswag225 exactly what ur mind told u.. tongue
my mind didnt tell me anything, jux say it. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit / I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? / Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.