Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Hate Married Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Married Men (6315 Views)

I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) / Dating Married Men / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Married Men by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:
I dont understand how a man will cheats on his wife? why marry her if you will cheat on her anyway? what happened to your love, the vows, your wife?

there is no justification for that, it is evil, the worst kind of punishment anyone can ever endure. the worst part is how they come and blab their cheating mouth and give excuses about their actions.

I can't even imaging how their wives feels, how unloved and angry they are!

men if you love your wife as a part of you, there will be happy homes. there won't be a child caught in between living on the streets, joining cultism, girls getting abortion. please love your home and most importantly your wives.
respect your matrimonial bed. if you're doing it stop I beg you.

most married men that came my way, I talked to them. if they won't listen I leave them. girls dont date a married man, have a human mercy. think about the poor man's wife, it is torture!

Team #Do not date married men#
Re: I Hate Married Men by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2015
99% of all d married men in my neighbourhood cheats on their wives.its so pathetic
Re: I Hate Married Men by eyinjuege: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:

Men cheats more than women!

Don't be so sure about that. Women cheat codedly and will carry such secrets to their graves. Some cheat emotionally with no sexual relations, some purposely get pregnant for their lovers to give their husbands (maybe they hate the man so much? ), some cheat as payback to their spouses and he'll never even suspect.
Anyway, everyone believes men cheat more but there's no sure statistic cos women will always deny even on their deathbeds.
OK fine, its not all women that cheat and not all men. Cheating I believe has to do with the individual and not the gender. Women also like experimenting with their sexuality, so its not just men.
Re: I Hate Married Men by chachanga: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2015
Hating on married men won't solve anything.

We live in a highly complex and dynamic world now. It would be rather silly to come online here making sweeping comments about large, diverse socio-cultural entities and phenomena.

Put things in balance. Are you blind to Sugarmummies on the rise? Are you deaf to the number of maritally unfulfilled men now speaking out in divorce courts all over the nation? Or unmanageable women who eventually men have to put away to preserve their sanity and lives.

Many women force their husbands into untimely deaths. How many a good man have end-up seeking pressure-release valves outside of their matrimonial settings due to psycho-social and other health issues arising from the heat they found themselves in?

Girl, listen to your elderly posters above, married men and extramarital dalliances are quite hateful but you don't need to build-up a complex or become an overnight CaptainAmerica about it; rebuff them and go your way.
Re: I Hate Married Men by BraniacX(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
I go comment after I marry, till then lipsrsealed. But for now, let the kpanshing kontinuuuu cheesy
Re: I Hate Married Men by STARGREEN(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ginaz:

I'm yet to get married, so which roof are you talking about? I live in the society and have seen first hand what they do.

get off my mention please, its obvious you can't give intelligent answers.
...I wonder how u can manage home unless u are still underage based on ur argument and submission!? Better learn to accommodate and educate
Re: I Hate Married Men by itstpia8: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ginaz:

sorry, I was in a hurry to upload it. didn't see my errors, I wanted to say married men. sorry for the statement if it offend you.

oro yi ka e lara gan o.

meaning this matter is worrying you paripasu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's / Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild / REVEALED: The World Has Ended In Some Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.