Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? (2703 Views)

Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man / Its Called ŸORUBA-DEMON Not IGBO-DEMON Dont Get It Twisted / *****lets Try This Game, Its Called D Last Man Standing**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Just thinking..if the bed for married couples is called matrimonial bed. What then do you call bed for those dating?
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by INTROVERT(f): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Detremental bed grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by obiZEAL(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
The lady above me is just everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
His bed undecided
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by vivypretty(f): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
still cracking my brain
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by FLAWLES(f): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Datronomy
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Miracle4Sure: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
#Testing bed

1 Like

Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by lonngmann(m): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
How come you are always the first to comment??
Its either ur network is extremely fast or..

U r lalastica gf...so u see the thread first and comment before the thread is seen by anybody grin
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Aare2050(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
vivypretty:
still cracking my brain
i have sm brain cracker here. if u care for 1 or 2
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
I
Teempakguy:
His bed undecided
Whose bed?
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by agohmamuda(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
vivypretty:
still cracking my brain
Baby its "Racking" my brain.
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by achinaboy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
fornicationmonial bed cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
achinaboy:
fornicationmonial bed cool
grin
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by japhmanuel: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Datrimony bed
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by vivypretty(f): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
agohmamuda:

Baby its "Racking" my brain.
dictionary-crack (noun) -An opportunity to attempt something verb(transitive)To solve a difficult problem
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by agohmamuda(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
vivypretty:
dictionary-crack (noun) -An opportunity to attempt something verb(transitive)To solve a difficult problem
my bad. sorry.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by rockshandy(f): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
Catastrophe (waiting to happen) bed! shocked
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by great664(m): 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
vivypretty:

dictionary-crack (noun) -An opportunity to attempt something
verb(transitive)To solve a difficult problem
I like that, no need to argue when there is proof. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Teempakguy:
His bed undecided
i said it!
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i said it!
chai . . . I don enter gobe embarassed embarassed
Is this how you will do for all my posts?
Oyah please. embarassed
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Teempakguy:
chai . . . I don enter gobe embarassed embarassed Is this how you will do for all my posts? Oyah please. embarassed
as e dy hot.
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by shaqhead: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
vivypretty:

dictionary-crack (noun) -An opportunity to attempt something
verb(transitive)To solve a difficult problem
Cutie, we learn evryday! It is "Racking my brain" and not "Cracking" my brain tho the word "cracking" seems fitting.

"Racking my brain" is a fixed idiom n we cant toy with it however we may in its "fixed sense" but colloquially, (informal, conversational or chatty) we could!

For example the idiom is "Add insult to injury" but in a bid to exergerate, some say "add salt/pepper to injury"! or instead of "it rained cats nd dogs", some say "it rained elephants and hippos"

The idiom that suffices here is "this is a tough nut to crack" i.e a problem that is very difficult to solve"!

U could stil use the "cracking" word but NOT in d sense of an idiomatiic expression!
English odikwa easy smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by shaqhead: 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
More like Datrimental bed! smiley
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
obiZEAL:
The lady above me is just everywhere.

You can be everywhere too if you want.

Just click on the 'new' icon on top of your screen and comment first on threads as soon as they are created.

Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by vivypretty(f): 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
shaqhead:

Cutie, we learn evryday! It is "Racking my brain" and not "Cracking" my brain tho the word "cracking" seems fitting.

"Racking my brain" is a fixed idiom n we cant toy with it however we may in its "fixed sense" but colloquially, (informal, conversational or chatty) we could!

For example the idiom is "Add insult to injury" but in a bid to exergerate, some say "add salt/pepper to injury"! or instead of "it rained cats nd dogs", some say "it rained elephants and hippos"

The idiom that suffices here is "this is a tough nut to crack" i.e a problem that is very difficult to solve"!

U could stil use the "cracking" word but NOT in d sense of an idiomatiic expression!
English odikwa easy smiley
THANKS & NOTED.
BUT I NEVER HAD AN IDIOMATIC EXPRESSION IN MIND WHEN I SAID THAT (I was thinking of how difficult the question is)
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
Dirtymonial bed tongue
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
misssclassy:

You can be everywhere too if you want.

Just click on the 'new' icon on top of your screen and comment first on threads as soon as they are created.

Simple
hi Missy smiley
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by faith551(m): 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Since they decided to fix the femining prefix "ma" to that, I guess it's Patrimonial bed it is then
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Diddyydiva:
hi Missy smiley
Hi diddy smiley. What's up?
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
misssclassy:

Hi diddy smiley. What's up?
Sky tongue tongue

how are you?
Re: Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called?? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Sky tongue tongue

how are you?
I am fine. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bush Or Bare? / Pls Come In And Tell Me Your Real Name... / Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.