Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA (39765 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by lalasticlala(m): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2015

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Bugatie(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
lalasticlala:
See his tweet below:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/614442333464080384

What I don't understand is what attracts a man to a fellow man. Jeez! Bone to bone, I can't just imagine.

Provided they don't prevail on our govt to tow that line and legalize homosexuality, I have no problem.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by INTROVERT(f): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
Yea it has. It very wrong and the Fed Govt should increase jail time to 28 years

BITE ME HATERS. angry

157 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by nerodenero: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
FFK also needs the change toogrin.

Hope the July meeting of Obama and PMB and the supposed help from G7 won't be tie to legalising this madness in Nigeria. These Western countries will always help at a price. To them, it's all about give and take.

I remember they made Jonathan their enemy over this issue, PMB, be warned, we still uphold our moral values.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Religiously/Morally, What's difference between him(sleeping with many women) and them?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Elslim: 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
the end is near... REPENT

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Abduletudaye(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Smh....whats fun in this gay poo? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Pls people should allow the USÀ to their troubles. They can even legalÍse inbreeding or terrorism I don't care.

As long as it stays within their geographÍcal location I have no problem

#SayNotTohomosexuality

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by ojeota(f): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
It's their biz.
Next topic pls.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Miracle4Sure: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
End Time Law

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by tobillionaire(m): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
(^_^)
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by abduljabbar4(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
*remembers those days when ffk was always in the news*

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by seunmsg(m): 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
Even FFK the serial adulterer and renowned paedophile is bashing American gay decision. On what moral ground if I may ask? Live and let others live jare. What people do in there bedroom is not my business.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by hadizadeezy(f): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wetin concern am? undecided undecided

Don't be suprised when you log on NL one day and you see something like this on FP " Gay Nairanders Come in and share your experience"

May God help me and seun.

11 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Igwe9(m): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
Whoever is in support of this type of life is sick in the head, beside being a religious taboo, it also constitute threat to the economy as the cost of pampers would shoot up based on the law of demand and supply.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by LaurelP(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
People are giving this guy too much publicity. And he loves the attention.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Feranmicharles(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
Yea it has. It very wrong and the Fed Govt should increase jail time to 28 years

BITE ME HATERS. angry

About the Topic

About You
angryangryangryangryangry

So why the pretence? Mtcheew *in swahili*

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Helkayklassic(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
ok
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by steppin: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Slaming another guy? Ewwww!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nairalane: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Even At That, US Cannot Enforce This Law On Other Nations On The Grounds Of Not Promoting Human Rights. Many Countries Are Also Violating Human Rights But Differently. If USA Tries To Criticize Us On Dat, Let Us Reply Them That, Why Did USA Also Banned Polygamy In All Its 50 States Whereas It Is Acceptable Here.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
[size=15pt]Happy Married life Mr and Mr. Obama Cameron.[/size] [size=15pt]"Visa Guaranteed To Hell Fire" undecidedAru![/size]

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by tolu4you: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:

BITE ME HATERS. angry
Im very sure, this introvert is a spam bot. Or maybe she no get work.... She dey every section on nairaland... Always first to comment...... Seun should give you an award seriously

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
abduljabbar4:
*remembers those days when ffk was always in the news*
I remember, if it was before he could have call for a press conference rather than taking to social media.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Drgleave: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by sukkot: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
whats a tragedy is you bleeping the ikembas wife. thats what the tragedy is

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Minet16(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Said this YESTERNIGHT about this gay issue.
My heart aches because such news is coming from the strongest empire and the most influencial nation on earth. This however is going to force some other nations who cannot but just have to survive by reason of maybe trading or one relationship or the other, where they make money from to maintain a stable econmy. I also pity those nations looking up to them, because whatever is legalised in the USA is automatically legalised in those nations.

I can't understand why people can't diffrenciate between madness and infatuation, this is absolute madness. Ah Ah Obama including you? you joined this mad trend? I used to see you as a mentor but no way.

How can i carry my FELLOW male to my parents saying "DADDY, MUMMY, i have found the love of my life"

No matter how possesed i am, i can't be mad to that extent.

pls Nigeria, lets rise, stand and shout with one voice, as we say no to

#SAMESEXMARRIAGE

#@MINET16

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Alpha100(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by sosanova: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
[size=15pt]End Time tinz [/size]

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by adedam007(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Been long i made fp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies EFCC / Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG / Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.