Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA (39764 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by ogoigbe(m): 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bugatie:

What I don't understand is what attracts a man to a fellow man. Jeez! Bone to bone, I can't just imagine.

Provided they don't prevail on our govt to tow that line and legalize homosexuality, I have no problem.

It the beginning of American fall,the lord will Smith them with blindness, just like he did in the time of lot,When the men of sodom want to commit immorality with a male angel ,despite the fact that lot gave them his daughter which are virgin. I think u No what happened next, fire from heaven consume them all

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by berrystunn(m): 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=Kisses4rmDxtanx post=35223315][/quote]

They will all die
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by nerodenero: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
plaetton:

It wasn't Obama that did the ruling. It was the supreme court of the United States, the final gurantor and arbiter of the United States Constitution.
The same supreme court and Constitution that has been guaranteeing and upholding equal rights, dignity and equal justice to blacks over the last 200 yrs or so.

Unfortunately, we in Africa are still too primitive, animistic and unappreciative of our own collective history to understand what "a right" is

Fani-Kayode, on the other hand, a Western educated elite, he himself a tribal chauvinist, represents the tragedy of the African elite class.
Call me underdeveloped and primitive, I don't care but on this, I don't want to have any RIGHTS whatsoever over the subject of discuss for as long as that madness isn't brought to Nigeria. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by captcochrane(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
plaetton:

Unfortunately, we in Africa are still too primitive, animistic and unappreciative of our own collective history to understand what "a right" is.

Can u hear yourself angry
What collective history is this man talking about? Homosexuality?
Maybe you are a descendant of those families that were banished from our land because of the abomination your fore fathers committed

Unfortunately they didn't tell you the truth

May God have mercy on your soul cry

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by hansad: 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bugatie:

What I don't understand is what attracts a man to a fellow man. Jeez! Bone to bone, I can't just imagine.

Provided they don't prevail on our govt to tow that line and legalize homosexuality, I have no problem.

I de your side.
There are too many softies and sweeties yelling to be serviced by thick bony men, so what on earth can attract son of man to a fellow man's nyash? Madness?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Minet16:
Said this YESTERNIGHT about this gay issue.
My heart aches because such news is coming from the strongest empire and the most influencial nation on earth. This however is going to force some other nations who cannot but just have to survive by reason of maybe trading or one relationship or the other, where they make money from to maintain a stable econmy. I also pity those nations looking up to them, because whatever is legalised in the USA is automatically legalised in those nations.

I can't understand why people can't diffrenciate between madness and infatuation, this is absolute madness. Ah Ah Obama including you? you joined this mad trend? I used to see you as a mentor but no way.

How can i carry my FELLOW male to my parents saying "DADDY, MUMMY, i have found the love of my life"

No matter how possesed i am, i can't be mad to that extent.

pls Nigeria, lets rise, stand and shout with one voice, as we say no to

#SAMESEXMARRIAGE

#@MINET16
since you are picking on gay marriage I hope you are also picking on adultery, premarital sex, prostitution, criminality, wickedness and evil that plagues the nigerian society.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Bugatie(m): 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
hansad:

I de your side.
There are too many softies and sweeties yelling to be serviced by thick bony men, so what on earth can attract son of man to a fellow man? Madness?

As in ehh...pure madness!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by softvio(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
seunmsg:
Even FFK the serial adulterer and renowned paedophile is bashing American gay decision. On what moral ground if I may ask? Live and let others live jare. What people do in there bedroom is not my business.

live n lets live ke? Wat if they legalize stealing in nigeria u wud stil say that poo? U'r high as phvck
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by hansad: 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
It is certain. Lesbianism originated from wicked women. Wicked women who believed that denying men sex is a way of raising women's standard, and a way to make men suffer with lust.

But man on fellow man, I just can't explain how it began. Perhaps, men who also wanted to pay women in bad coin regarding sexual relationship.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by modelboy(m): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
Yea it has. It very wrong and the Fed Govt should increase jail time to 28 years

BITE ME HATERS. angry
believe me or not you are seun the owner of nairaland sad sad
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Dindondin(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
FrancisTony:
Religiously/Morally, What's difference between him(sleeping with many women) and them?
Both same sex marriage, adultery & polygamy are wrong.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by urchmanx(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
chimajii:
Am tempted to call some of u CRAZY! But I'll be civil enough not to go that route. How does this concern U ppu? Is it in Nigeria that it was legalized? Why not worry about what's on ur own plate?Boko, corruption,unemployment..e.t.c Smh, I just see a bunch of people who just want to talk for the sake of it. Too much Chatter. If anything some of u saying end time, have u thought it wise that this could be a distraction positioned to stray u away from making ur ways Right with God?
You all are just shouting, if as many persons who have claimed that this man should be d last person to even open his lip to point fingers at such morally geared subject, then it just shows u how human beings are.
Since he is known to be a BedHopper, shouldn't he be channelling this energy to go change his ways and do better? Has he? Here he is acting all brand New. Then u still have some of you who do the unthinkable behind closed doors and are so wicked to the next person.
No need to even listen to this man, cause he has no morals of any sort to start with. Maybe if this was said be a more respectable person who respects the institution called marriage then, we'd be rallying behind to say 'yes he has a point".
Again, no need for all this talk, because it wasn't in nigeria. That should be dia own palava and not YOURS lipsrsealed
Let me tell you how it concern us. The west will use all the agent of neo-colonialism to push it on to Africa under the pretense of human right. Remember what happened when Nigeria and other Africa nation raised against it and the shouted that they will withdraw our aid.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by PROPHETmichael: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
But the LORD said to Americans, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart." 1Sam 16:7. Indeed, Everybody was excited about the colour of the vessel now they see the agenda was Satan's plan all along. Colour or gender does not matter to God nor Satan. Each use whose willing and available.
TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- YOU BROKE MY HEART: Yesterday marks a horrible day in the history of the United States Of America. Through demonic legislation, you have officially made COVENANT with spirits of rebellion and perversion and have accepted the Nicolaitanes doctrine. A nation that GOD has blessed to be wealthy and powerful, has now deemed that same GOD, unworthy of OBEDIENCE. "Tell it not in Gath, proclaim it not in the streets of Ashkelon, lest the daughters of the Philistines be glad, lest the daughters of the uncircumcised rejoice.” 2 Samuel 1:20
My only consolation is that I know for sure that there are still Shadrach Meshach and Abednego in America WHO WILL NEVER BOW DOWN to Nebuchadnezzar's idol as it is written,"WE OUGHT TO OBEY GOD RATHER THAN MEN" (Acts 5:29)
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Geulink: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
I pray that Buhari will not sell Nigeria to the USA and G7, because this group of people never offer help to anyone or country without looking for something in return and if you fail to give, they declare war like the did in Iraq and Syria. Buhari must be extra careful in any agreement he wants to enter with USA.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by OSFarinde(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
But his late brother was gay
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Alfred234(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
When it comes to America and gay rights we are always quick to judge we forget that homosexuality was once a crime in america and people were jailed for it but after some many years of studying and trying to stop homosexuality they concluded that its as normal as being straight. Gay people getting their freedom in the US is just like when we got our independence and we got free from slavery. Stop all this nonsense hate if u don't like something just come out plain that you don't like it don't go about confusing other people that its wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by plaetton: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
nerodenero:
Call me underdeveloped and primitive, I don't care but on this, I don't want to have any RIGHTS whatsoever over the subject of discuss for as long as that madness isn't brought to Nigeria. Thanks

You still don't get it.

I personally would vote against it Nigeria.
We are not culturally ready now, and might not be in another 100 yrs.

My point is that America, as model nation, has been evolving over the past 250 yrs or so in terms of defining, upholding and guranteeing human rights, freedoms and dignity,.. especially for the black people, who have been primary beneficiaries of America's evolving human rights.
This ruling is no different from monumental and fundamental rights guaranteed in America's past.

I reiterate that our collective memories are too short to understand what "a right" is.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Chinaimporter: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
I don tire for fani kayode
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Duletion(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Very soon buhari and his co propagandists in the white house are going to fall out. Let me see how he's going to handle the pressure when he's told to legalise gay marriage in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by chimajii: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
urchmanx:

Let me tell you how it concern us. The west will use all the agent of neo-colonialism to push it on to Africa under the pretense of human right. Remember what happened when Nigeria and other Africa nation raised against it and the shouted that they will withdraw our aid.

And what happened? Are we not still living? If those aids were withdrew as at then, has it changed anything? Again, this mantra should come in handy for u all ' IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS UNTILL IT IS MADE YOUR BUSINESS"
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by chimajii: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Alfred234:
When it comes to America and gay rights we are always quick to judge we forget that homosexuality was once a crime in america and people were jailed for it but after some many years of studying and trying to stop homosexuality they concluded that its as normal as being straight. Gay people getting their freedom in the US is just like when we got our independence and we got free from slavery. Stop all this nonsense hate if u don't like something just come out plain that you don't like it don't go about confusing other people that its wrong.

And why Tf are u trying to shove ur views down ppus throat? ALERT!!! undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Otunbatrafford: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Of course the world has changed, that's why u are still free and now running your mouth like tap water rather than confine to prison where u truly belong. Upon the charges of corruption hanging on your neck the clueless head of looters like you rendered EFCC ineffective and drafted you into his inglorious presidential campaign organization. Useless man.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by softvio(m): 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Alfred234:
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Alfred234(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
chimajii:

And why Tf are u trying to shove ur views down ppus throat? ALERT!!! undecided
Am sorry if anybody felt threatened by my opinion I wasn't trying to shove anything down anybody's throat
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by softvio(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Alfred234:

see Gay! Ok, legalize stealing na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by samblessed: 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Homosexuals are possessed with devils.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Alfred234(m): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
softvio:

see Gay! Ok, legalize stealing na
Lol seriously? I can't even start an argument with you. How can you compare homosexuality to stealing undecided #smh

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Minet16(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
tensazangetsu:
since you are picking on gay marriage I hope you are also picking on adultery, premarital sex, prostitution, criminality, wickedness and evil that plagues the nigerian society.

While What you are saying is right, you should understand when I said i understand infatuation and madness, Gayism is madness and it shouldn't be justified. If your younger Brother brings a guy to you as his elder and says "Bros this is the person i'll spend the rest of my life with, i need your Blessings" will you bless him because sin is sin. My Brother don't justify what will bring humans to an extinct.

#@MINET16

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by nkemjacob2(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
just as when u go to indonasia they will boldly stamp death sentence to ur visa/ international passport as to whom is engage in drug traficking. While china any corruption practises leads to death sentence. America any slight trace of crime leads to deportation. Nigeria should start making strong law, any form of gay practise death sentence. Or deportation.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
notoriousbabe:
na lie,the end is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAr
Are you a Freemason?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Duletion:
Very soon buhari and his co propagandists in the white house are going to fall out. Let me see how he's going to handle the pressure when he's told to legalise gay marriage in Nigeria.
He will have no choice than to concur. That white house is the throne of Satan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) / Reno Omokri Replies EFCC / Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.