Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA (39772 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
IzonOwei:
so if the government has no law to hold killers and murderers accountable then killing would be acceptable..right?..meaaning we are animals actually that do not know right or wrong intrinsically except a government tells us what is right or wrong...??...

Okay? We are debating two different things here, law and morality. Some things are morally wrong, but viewed by the law as right and vice versa. But then, murder was just an example on my part, I'm not supporting it. In my opinion, we have a conscience and that should be the biggest judge of what is right or wrong in any human.

Thank you for keeping this conversation civil. Respect.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
teekay12:

Okay? We are debating two different things here, law and morality. Some things are morally wrong, but viewed by the law as right and vice versa. But then, murder was just an example on my part, I'm not supporting it. In my opinion, we have a conscience and that should be the biggest judge of what is right or wrong in any human.

Thank you for keeping this conversation civil. Respect.
so from the conscience point of view as to what is right or wrong is the act of homosexuality or gay marraige right or wrong?..
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Eziachi: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
nerodenero:
FFK also needs the change toogrin.

Hope the July meeting of Obama and PMB and the supposed help from G7 won't be tie to legalising this madness in Nigeria. These Western countries will always help at a price. To them, it's all about give and take.

I remember they made Jonathan their enemy over this issue, PMB, be warned, we still uphold our moral values.
When has PMB become the Supreme court or the Nigeria law makers?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by naira0(m): 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
[size=15pt]CHAiiiii[/size]
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by truthlegend(m): 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
seunmsg:
Even FFK the serial adulterer and renowned paedophile is bashing American gay decision. On what moral ground if I may ask? Live and let others live jare. What people do in there bedroom is not my business.
niggar u are gay(in Riley's voice)
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by bede23(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
See his tweet below:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/614442333464080384

http://dailypost.ng/2014/01/15/shame-president-jonathan-passing-anti-gay-law-femi-fani-kayode/

Former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani Kayode has added his
voice to the ongoing debate generated by the recent anti-gay
law signed by President Goodluck Jonathan.
It would be recalled that Jonathan recently signed into law a
bill prohibiting same sex marriage, saying that anybody caught
in such act would be jailed for fourteen years.
Reacting to the verdict, Fani-Kayode, otherwise know as FFK
took to his Facebook page to share his thoughts.
Hear him, “Boko Haram suicide bombers have struck again in
Maiduguri today killing dozens of people. Instead of fighting the
war against terror, GEJ is busy locking up gays. Shame on him.”
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
IzonOwei:
so from the conscience point of view as to what is right or wrong is the act of homosexuality or gay marraige right or wrong?..

Its not. The reason for that is because its not a choice. Its more of a natural orientation cause there are many who naturally don't get attracted to the opposite sex.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 29, 2015
teekay12:

Its not. The reason for that is because its not a choice. Its more of a natural orientation cause there are many who naturally don't get attracted to the opposite sex.
now this is where I have to expose the scam behind homosexuality and gay marraige..homosexuality is not and is never more of a natural orientation...people choose to be gays..humans want to be gay..they learnt it,perfected it and choose to be gay...

Yes I tell you...reason why the penis was created for a vagina...dont you get it...so that natural orientation crap is one big scam to conceal the dirty minds and cravings of gay individuals... angry...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
now this is where I have to expose the scam behind homosexuality and gay marraige..homosexuality is not and is never more of a natural orientation...people choose to be gays..humans want to be gay..they learnt it,perfected it and choose to be gay...

Yes I tell you...reason why the penis was created for a vagina...dont you get it...so that natural orientation crap is one big scam to conceal the dirty minds and cravings of gay individuals... angry...

Nope it isn't. I find it funny that when it comes to sexuality, people are certain. But in everything else, they say 'God works in mysterious ways'. Don't you see the difference?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2015
LOL.

FFK of all people grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2015
teekay12:

Nope it isn't. I find it funny that when it comes to sexuality, people are certain. But in everything else, they say 'God works in mysterious ways'. Don't you see the difference?
sexuality is as certain as when the sun rises in the morning,,....the gay people run around under the veneer of "we were born to that way"...born that way to accomplish what?....to have sex with a fellow man through the anus??...what the hell....and then the same scammers would say they want kids that there relationship naturally can not provide... angry...anyone who takes gay people seriously needs a serious check up...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
sexuality is as certain as when the sun rises in the morning,,....the gay people run around under the veneer of "we were born to that way"...born that way to accomplish what?....to have sex with a fellow man through the anus??...what the hell....and then the same scammers would say they want kids that there relationship naturally can not provide... angry...anyone who takes gay people seriously needs a serious check up...

Its the society that needs a check-up. I've come to realise that men are more tolerant of lesbianism, because it is subtle and accepted as erotic by society so when discussions of homosexuality come up, it is restricted to the male folk because that is more 'in your face'.

You really have to be open-minded to understand what gay people want. They aren't asking you to become gay, they are asking to be allowed to live without persecution or discrimination for the fact that they are gay. Have you ever asked yourself 'what if its the other way round?' What if it is straight people that societ had put a bad label on?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2015
teekay12:

Its the society that needs a check-up. I've come to realise that men are more tolerant of lesbianism, because it is subtle and accepted as erotic by society so when discussions of homosexuality come up, it is restricted to the male folk because that is more 'in your face'.

You really have to be open-minded to understand what gay people want. They aren't asking you to become gay, they are asking to be allowed to live without persecution or discrimination for the fact that they are gay. Have you ever asked yourself 'what if its the other way round?' What if it is straight people that societ had put a bad label on?
its impossible for the reverse to be the case because nature must take its course...the other way round cant happen because man and woman were naturally made to be with each other...its like assuming the reverse to be the case as regards other normal natural processes in life...

And gays be it lesbians or homosexuals are both wrong...

And mind you the gay people are and will indirectly affect the populace in the long run..because society end up being formed by the values and tenets people uphold...with gay marraige gaining grounds kids would grow up not to decipher what sex is fit for the other sex...kids will grow up not understanding that gay acts are totally wrong..we would have moree transgenders in the future..we would have more madness than we see today..so while you think the gay people are fighting for there rights they will in the long run affect the society..and that is what is to be prevented...

Soon bestiality would be welcomed...

Dont support them,condemn their acts...

I want you to condemn their acts..its outrightly wrong...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
its impossible for the reverse to be the case because nature must take its course...the other way round cant happen because man and woman were naturally made to be with each other...its like assuming the reverse to be the case as regards other normal natural processes in life...

And gays be it lesbians or homosexuals are both wrong...

And mind you the gay people are and will indirectly affect the populace in the long run..because society end up being formed by the values and tenets people uphold...with gay marraige gaining grounds kids would grow up not to decipher what sex is fit for the other sex...kids will grow up not understanding that gay acts are totally wrong..we would have moree transgenders in the future..we would have more madness than we see today..so while you think the gay people are fighting for there rights they will in the long run affect the society..and that is what is to be prevented...

Soon bestiality would be welcomed...

Dont support them,condemn their acts...

I want you to condemn their acts..its outrightly wrong...

I want you to know that being a transgender is very natural and like you said, if society had accepted homosexuality as the primary form of sexual orientation, maybe you'd feel differently. Let me ask you, would you believe in what you believe in, if you were the only one that believed in it?

I won't condemn gay people, and I will continue to help their fight to live without persecution over something they have absolutely no control over.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2015
teekay12:

I want you to know that being a transgender is very natural and like you said, if society had accepted homosexuality as the primary form of sexual orientation, maybe you'd feel differently. Let me ask you, would you believe in what you believe in, if you were the only one that believed in it?

I won't condemn gay people, and I will continue to help their fight to live without persecution over something they have absolutely no control over.
we are talking nature here and you're talking about my own subjective belief...this not a belief issue..this is nature my bro..i..we all believe the sun would rise because its nature,and if it doesn't we know something is wrong....i said condemn the act...if you don't then i might assume you are one(gay)...how can you fight for the freedom of people who actually know that what they are doing is wrong?...channel your fight for the end of poverty and other meaningful pursuits rather than for an immoral set of people..persons who have allowed their sexual desires and experiments to becloud their choice in life......we must move fast to truncate gay acts else our kids in the future would be useless...i fight for the next generation and not some crazy immoral people.. angry
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
we are talking nature here and you're talking about my own subjective belief...this not a belief issue..this is nature my bro..i..we all believe the sun would rise because its nature,and if it doesn't we know something is wrong....i said condemn the act...if you don't then i might assume you are one(gay)...how can you fight for the freedom of people who actually know that what they are doing is wrong?...channel your fight for the end of poverty and other meaningful pursuits rather than for an immoral set of people..persons who have allowed their sexual desires and experiments to becloud their choice in life......we must move fast to truncate gay acts else our kids in the future would be useless...i fight for the next generation and not some crazy immoral people.. angry

Okayv since we are talking nature, one day, you'll find that homosexuality is natural. Till then, fight your fight while I fight mine. You can assume I'm one, because to me, being 'gay' is a good thing.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by emmasege: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
nerodenero:
FFK also needs the change toogrin.

Hope the July meeting of Obama and PMB and the supposed help from G7 won't be tie to legalising this madness in Nigeria. These Western countries will always help at a price. To them, it's all about give and take.

I remember they made Jonathan their enemy over this issue, PMB, be warned, we still uphold our moral values.
Let's hope the western powers do not mount pressure on PMB to lobby the NASS to review the anti-gay act. this was the very reason why the US and their western allies ganged up against GEJ-led executive and David Mark-led legislature. All other reasons by the US/westen nations against GEJ were just alibis to cover up for their ulterior motive. Like they failed against GEJ, they will again fail against PMB.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by PrinceVictorE(m): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Religion and Morals are against this. The fact that this is made legal doesn't make it right. Scientifically we are fighting against evolution.
Very soon there won't be people on earth anymor cause there's no reproduction and the one's we have will grow old and die.

End Time Things
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by scarred9jan(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
plaetton:

It wasn't Obama that did the ruling. It was the supreme court of the United States, the final gurantor and arbiter of the United States Constitution.
The same supreme court and Constitution that has been guaranteeing and upholding equal rights, dignity and equal justice to blacks over the last 200 yrs or so.

Unfortunately, we in Africa are still too primitive, animistic and unappreciative of our own collective history to understand what "a right" is.

Fani-Kayode, on the other hand, a Western educated elite, he himself a tribal chauvinist, represents the tragedy of the African elite class.

Fani-Kayode's late brother was gay check (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotimi_Fani-Kayode). I cannot understand his empathy for Homosexuals. I am more understanding to homosexuality because I have a very close family friend who is and he is such a great person. We are too primitive for my liking.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Sagamite(m): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
Alfred234:
When it comes to America and gay rights we are always quick to judge we forget that homosexuality was once a crime in america and people were jailed for it but after some many years of studying and trying to stop homosexuality they concluded that its as normal as being straight. Gay people getting their freedom in the US is just like when we got our independence and we got free from slavery. Stop all this nonsense hate if u don't like something just come out plain that you don't like it don't go about confusing other people that its wrong.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Where did you see them study it and then conclude "it is as normal as being straight"?

Fuuktard, how did you come to comparing legalisation of homosexuality to slavery?

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Bandits Kidnap Abia State University Students, Ikpeazu Reacts / Why We Re-opened Silverbird, Rhythm FM - AMCON

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56