Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com (51360 Views)

Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos / The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics / Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Thank God

My complain of internal marginalization amongst Abians has being addressed

Just as Imo and Anambra are progressing because of power rotation in order to give everyone a sense of belonging , Abia will soon experience divine progress

Pls note

I am not an Abian but wished and prayed if I could remember that the Ngwas be compensated.

God bless Biafra. cool

Broh, it's long overdue, Abia North and Central kept the state and Aba in particular in that mess.

The son of the soil is already doing some good work already.

All Hail Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Iceathome(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
3 sons of Ngwa contested for gubernatorial.

(1). Dr. Alex Otti - Isialangwa LGA - APGA
(2) Dr Chinenye Nyerere- Obingwa LGA- APC
(3). Dr Okezie Ikpeazu - Obingwa LGA- PDP

But the peoples mandate was with Alex Otti and he was en-mass voted for, he was rigged out by PDP. ABIANS are with Alex Otti he will reclaim our mandate by next month by fire by force

ote author=SUBMARINE post=35252158]

Thank God

Just as Imo and Anambra are progressing because of power rotation in order to give everyone a sense of belonging , Abia will soon experience divine progress

Pls note

I am not an Abian but wished and prayed if I could remember that the Ngwas be compensated.

God bless Biafra. cool[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by SUBMARINE: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Iceathome:

But the peoples mandate was with Alex Otti and he was en-mass voted for, he was rigged out by PDP. ABIANS are with Alex Otti he will reclaim our mandate by next month by fire by force

Thank God

Pls note

God bless Biafra. cool

Thanks for the info

Abia is now in God's hands

As for rigging, God will address the issue cool
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by EricDonn(m): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Thanks for the info

Abia is now in God's hands

As for rigging, God will address the issue cool
The day after Alex Oti loose or wins at the tribunal, when d struggle is over, he will drop the fake Ngwa link
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by ArcToyin(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2015
Lolxxx. Guy u badt
kokoA:
Dis man and Ambode na twins? See as their heads resemble o shocked
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by B2mario(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
EricDonn:

The day after Alex Oti loose or wins at the tribunal, when d struggle is over, he will drop the fake Ngwa link

I think, I've said it before that Otti was known before now as an Arochukwu man i don't know why the sudden claim of isiala-ngwa south.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Iceathome(m): 6:19am On Jun 30, 2015
Whether Arochukwu or no Arochukwu, present days development in Abia State lies in Dr. Alex Otto's hand than that of Ikpeazu because of what Abians sees in PDP 16yrs in the state

Besides, Ikpeazu father is from Ibibio in Akwa Ibom, so Otti is more qualify than Ikpeazu whose grandfather hails from same Abia state.

B2mario:

I think, I've said it before that Otti was known before now as an Arochukwu man i don't know why the sudden claim of isiala-ngwa south.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by nwadiuko1(m): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2015
Iceathome:

Thank God

Pls note

God bless Biafra. cool
pls stop this silly tactics of minsinforming the public......otti is from arochukwu.....and he failed in that election
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Abagworo(m): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
nwadiuko1:
pls stop this silly tactics of minsinforming the public......otti is from arochukwu.....and he failed in that election

The truth is that there was conspiracy against Ngwa man. I pray Ikpeazu retains the seat so that it will be proven that an Ngwa man would be the best leader out of Abia. That conspiracy is Obvious. Even Abia central is majority Ngwa while Abia North is the head of the conspiracy. Otti is from Abia North and they have near equal population with Ngwa in Aba.

I would have supported Otti if the elections was based on merit but I hate conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by nwadiuko1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Abagworo:

The truth is that there was conspiracy against Ngwa man. I pray Ikpeazu retains the seat so that it will be proven that an Ngwa man would be the best leader out of Abia. That conspiracy is Obvious. Even Abia central is majority Ngwa while Abia North is the head of the conspiracy. Otti is from Abia North and they have near equal population with Ngwa in Aba.

I would have supported Otti if the elections was based on merit but I hate conspiracy.
bless ur soul
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by asha80(m): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Abagworo:

funny how the majority ngwa in abia central made sure ta orji went to the senate when orji's kinsmen and the umuahia divide in abia central largely rejected him
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Iceathome(m): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2015
Nobody is misleading anyone here, no election especially in Obingwa, osisioma, isialangwa south, ugwunagbo, ukwa east/west because PDP planned to use those Ngwaland to rig any votes that emanate from Abia north, Umuahia north/south including Ikwuano.

When PDP found out that Alex was winning in 13LGAs including Aba south/north and Isialangwa south.

The wife of Okey construction from bende road in ibeku who work as a top Inec official had to call T.A Orji informing him about the surprises of Alex winning the election, T. A Orji had to order Abiribe to add up figures of Obingwa, ugwunagbo, osisioma and Isialangwa North to counter Alex Otti's 13LGAs unfortunately for PDP they over-counter Obingwa and osisioma registered votes.

So if anyone should be accuse of conspiracy against Ngwa people, it should be T. A Orji and PDP not Abia North people.

For more clarification, Alex Otti ancestors are from Arochukwu likewise to all Ngwaland who came from either Mbaise, Ubakala and Akwa Ibom.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Iceathome(m): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2015
@Nwadiuko1, pls if you are not living in Abia or participated in the past election, do the needful by shutting your mouth.

Otti is from Abia that's what qualified him to be our governor not as Ngwa man. His antecedent speaks for him than Ikpeazu. If you must know T.A Orji have one chanced your guys by divide and rule method. He has run out to live in Enugu instead of staying back to quench the fire he ignites.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by asha80(m): 8:57am On Jul 03, 2015
Iceathome:
Nobody is misleading anyone here, no election especially in Obingwa, osisioma, isialangwa south, ugwunagbo, ukwa east/west because PDP planned to use those Ngwaland to rig any votes that emanate from Abia north, Umuahia north/south including Ikwuano.

When PDP found out that Alex was winning in 13LGAs including Aba south/north and Isialangwa south.

The wife of Okey construction from bende road in ibeku who work as a top Inec official had to call T.A Orji informing him about the surprises of Alex winning the election, T. A Orji had to order Abiribe to add up figures of Obingwa, ugwunagbo, osisioma and Isialangwa North to counter Alex Otti's 13LGAs unfortunately for PDP they over-counter Obingwa and osisioma registered votes.

So if anyone should be accuse of conspiracy against Ngwa people, it should be T. A Orji and PDP not Abia North people.

For more clarification, Alex Otti ancestors are from Arochukwu likewise to all Ngwaland who came from either Mbaise, Ubakala and Akwa Ibom.
problem is what is the guarantee that otti is going to work when if eventually takes over..will he be serious with aba as that is main contention now..any further neglect of aba would kill that town...by the way who do you say abaribe overraised the votes from obingwA and the likes?..do you mean registered voters or accredited voters?
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by nwadiuko1(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2015
Iceathome:
@Nwadiuko1, pls if you are not living in Abia or participated in the past election, do the needful by shutting your mouth.

Otti is from Abia that's what qualified him to be our governor not as Ngwa man. His antecedent speaks for him than Ikpeazu. If you must know T.A Orji have one chanced your guys by divide and rule method. He has run out to live in Enugu instead of staying back to quench the fire he ignites.
you can have your say mr.....but the most important fact is that ikpeazu is the governor and will continue to be till 2023 if he performs as expected and there is nothing you or anybody like you can do about it

1 Like

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by B2mario(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
asha80:
funny how the majority ngwa in abia central made sure ta orji went to the senate when orji's kinsmen and the umuahia divide in abia central largely rejected him

Why Ngwas in Abia central senatorial district supported TA. Orji was because he supported their son, Okezie Ikpeazu.

They gave him sympathy or pay-back vote.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by asha80(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
B2mario:

Why Ngwas in Abia central senatorial district supported TA. Orji was because he supported their son, Okezie Ikpeazu.

They gave him sympathy or pay-back vote.
and that is foolish in my own opinion

2 Likes

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Iceathome(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2015
@asha80, well meaning Abians are 90% sure in Alex Otti's developmental skill based on his antecedent/transformation with diamond bank and his manifestoes are well loaded unlike Ikpeazu who have no idea of what to do in the state because he will be checkmate by past governor's son who mandated him as his candidate.

As am writing ngwa people and Ibeku are fighting because of position in govt house. T.A orji and the son are controlling Ikpeazu from their room because that's their agreement before they sponsor him to be governor.

@asha80, PDP lost all the elections in Abia state from house of assembly to governor except Solomon Adaelu of Osisioma South where Apga don't have candidate won, and Bende constituency where Hon. Nnenna Ukeje won for third time to house of rep. The voting in Abia state was operation wipe out PDP which they succeeded but for PDP criminality and rigging they are in tribunal.

If the tribunal judge want to live long, the evidence at his disposal has already proved Apga as the true winner of the elections. Ikpeazu- governor, T.A Orji- Abia central, Enyinnaya Abiribe- Abia South, Mao Ohuabunwa- Abia North, 4 of federal house and about 8 sworn in members of house of assembly of PDP are going down this month.

OUR MANDATE MUST BE RESTORED OR IKPEAZU WILL RULE OVER NGWALAND WHILE OTTI RULE ABIA STATE, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

asha80:
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by nwadiuko1(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2015
asha80:
I don't think so.....its called political horse-trading
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by nwadiuko1(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2015
Iceathome:
@asha80, well meaning Abians are 90% sure in Alex Otti's developmental skill based on his antecedent/transformation with diamond bank and his manifestoes are well loaded unlike Ikpeazu who have no idea of what to do in the state because he will be checkmate by past governor's son who mandated him as his candidate.

As am writing ngwa people and Ibeku are fighting because of position in govt house. T.A orji and the son are controlling Ikpeazu from their room because that's their agreement before they sponsor him to be governor.

@asha80, PDP lost all the elections in Abia state from house of assembly to governor except Solomon Adaelu of Osisioma South where Apga don't have candidate won, and Bende constituency where Hon. Nnenna Ukeje won for third time to house of rep. The voting in Abia state was operation wipe out PDP which they succeeded but for PDP criminality and rigging they are in tribunal.

If the tribunal judge want to live long, the evidence at his disposal has already proved Apga as the true winner of the elections. Ikpeazu- governor, T.A Orji- Abia central, Enyinnaya Abiribe- Abia South, Mao Ohuabunwa- Abia North, 4 of federal house and about 8 sworn in members of house of assembly of PDP are going down this month.

OUR MANDATE MUST BE RESTORED OR IKPEAZU WILL RULE OVER NGWALAND WHILE OTTI RULE ABIA STATE, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

are you this uninformed or are you just trying to deceive people? Which ngwa man and umuahia man is fighting? FYI ikpeazu hit the ground running and you can't catch him
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by cheruv: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2015
Normality:

Keep talking trash, as far as Otto didn't win in Obingwa and Osisioma, he is chasing shadows.
These 2 LGA tops what u can get in Abia North 10x over.
Go Sidon abeg, don't throe false figures.

U failed to state that the whole Ukwa Ngwa Clan said Ikpeazu or Nothing.
They forgot that obingwa and osisiomangwa are the Lagos and Kano of Abia politics cheesy

1 Like

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by asha80(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2015
nwadiuko1:
I don't think so.....its called political horse-trading
and we wonder why abia is in the state it is
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by cheruv: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Iceathome:

Thank God

Pls note

God bless Biafra. cool
Stop telling lies pls!
Aleks Oti is not even arongwa talkless of being ngwa..How do you think someone who denied the great Aro tribe for Ngwa in order to have a slot at governorship would perform
As an ukwangwa man,OVI is our choice.. and we urge Abia people to respect it
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by B2mario(m): 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
asha80:

Thank God you said in your own opinion, so let's leave d issue till next time.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by B2mario(m): 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lets not discuss another man's home but discuss our homes 1st. No one's home is better than others', Okezie Ikeazu just won yesterday and is too early for us to start raising these criticisms.

My problem is that most people saying that Ikeazu will not retain his mandate are not from Abia state neither have they been to Abia state.

Please leave Abia alone so that our issue will not turn to that of imo state where outsiders are people criticizing the good work of the state governor.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Iceathome(m): 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
I don't think you live near Abia state not to talk of being Abia citizen or you virtually know Alex Otti's history. Alex Otti and the father was born at Isialangwa

quote author=cheruv post=35542170]
Stop telling lies pls!
Aleks Oti is not even arongwa talkless of being ngwa..How do you think someone who denied the great Aro tribe for Ngwa in order to have a slot at governorship would perform
As an ukwangwa man,OVI is our choice.. and we urge Abia people to respect it[/quote]
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Ponponkon: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2015
Iceathome:
Oga, you seems not to know the power area of Abia politics, Abia north are the real politicians, ngwaman is the a learner..Alex Otti is he not from Ngwaland? 75% of real Ngwa people voted Alex Otti when they found out his calibre and that Ikpeazu is going to be a mere errand man to T.A Orji and gang members.

I hope you as Enyinnaya Alaribe , one of the media aide of Ikpeazu, ask Ikpeazu to back off else.....

Abia are wiser, we are thinking about development, you are thinking about Oke zuo Ndi Ngwa.......you are the one to stop living in denial. Alex Otti is a blessing to Ngwaland and Abia State, he is God sent to us. coming to take us out from slavery and bad government of 16yrs. And anybody who want to stop us will be pull down as in .....

(1). The lawyer that died
(2). The Yoruba lawyer that withdrawal
(3). The deputy governor recent accident
(4). T.A Orji 500million naira scam by one PDP lawyer
(5). more loading before the end of tribunal.

So after killing the lawyer and forcing your yoruba lawyer to withdraw at gun point,you lost the case? Hahahaha.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by okonja(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2023
LaurelP:
If this is not "initial gragra", then its a good devt.

8 years later, you are correct grin grin grin
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by AwkaFinest: 9:22am On Jun 02, 2023
Chai.....
What else can I say? Otti has followed same route if initial gra gra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osogbo To Determine Osun Governor As PDP Leads After 29 Local Govts / See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.