Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,329 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:35 PM

Career Experts Pls Advise Him, He Is Confused!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Experts Pls Advise Him, He Is Confused!!! (974 Views)

Confused About Contract Job And A Permanent Job / 11 Career Experts To Follow On Twitter / Pls Advise: Architecture Or Civil Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career Experts Pls Advise Him, He Is Confused!!! by akaymotus: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
A friend of mine presently working as a full staff in a Nigerian Bank just got an offer through an agent to work in Kuwait with a three year work permit which I guess is renewable.
He is just about 2 yrs and 6 months old in the Bank and he is a confirmed staff, he studied Engineering in school and hoping that after the three years in Kuwait he might be able to start something related to his line or maybe start his own business.
Right now he is confused between taking the Kuwait offer or to continue is carrier as a Banker, He is worried about the Banking industry in Nigeria.
The Kuwait offer is about twice what he is earning here.
Pls advise.
N.B This is my first topic here, pls pardon my errors
Re: Career Experts Pls Advise Him, He Is Confused!!! by achinaboy(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
what is the confussion there?,take a one week break from work if possible,take a trip to Kuwait,look around,then come back,pack your things,and move to Kuwait,,being that u studies engineering also,u have a massive future in Kuwait,with ur bank as a reference,guy move to Kuwait and leave me alone,a friend to a friend to my friend,,just got a job offer of 7000dollars per month there now in engineering things also,,how I wish I was that educated
Re: Career Experts Pls Advise Him, He Is Confused!!! by akaymotus: 7:43am On Jun 28, 2015
achinaboy:
what is the confussion there?,take a one week break from work if possible,take a trip to Kuwait,look around,then come back,pack your things,and move to Kuwait,,being that u studies engineering also,u have a massive future in Kuwait,with ur bank as a reference,guy move to Kuwait and leave me alone,a friend to a friend to my friend,,just got a job offer of 7000dollars per month there now in engineering things also,,how I wish I was that educated

Thanks Achinaboy... Still hoping to get more responses.

(1) (Reply)

9 Signs You'll Never Be Rich / Steel Structural Design & Analysis Training Centre In Lagos( 08037916693) / I Dont Know If Am Nw Suffering From Total Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.