Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. (56249 Views)

Picture: When Your Dad And Mum Are Professors Of English Language / When You Take A Drink At Party Which You Are Not Supposed To / Funny Picture : When This Is The Only Bus Going To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by paix(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nuezha:
...and then you will get a shocker of your life when the Armed Robber who snatched it a moment earlier comes out with his gangs.
She'll just butter their bread na. Awuf don fall for them from sky.
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by beyoncausme: 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
hahaha...
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Lovelygal(f): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Ewuro4: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by frehage: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by mubarak001(m): 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
If d guy's bae cud go dis far, Let's assume d guy has got a wife, den wt wud d wife perform? Aw dis bae acting like holy than thou. Smh!
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by armadeo(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
feldido:

Just how do u do it? Sometimes I wonder how u read and comment in seconds...

Its really simple. What you need is a lot of TIME.

1 Like

Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by piagetskinner(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dry
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Empressomotola: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Too low
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by komek(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
INTROVERT go get a Job.
I said this thing last week.
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by INTROVERT(f): 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
komek:

HungerBAD

I said this thing last week.

Must everybody work
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by jeje123(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
TrishaP:
Let him come out first.
Woman beta go home and set dinning for him @ least he's still urs just catch fun!
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Whre's sheyman n dr. P@? Oya oo, mana cum c kondo of d highest order; shey una say una dey on fire, grin grin grin
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by denedene(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
TrishaP:

You really think so?!
plausible
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by admiral007: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
legallyblonde:
wofai fada yaff come again o!! grin grin
So b'cus u knw dis gurl real name abi? Quote me n get a job. grin grin cheesy
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by wexyee: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nuezha:
...and then you will get a shocker of your life when the Armed Robber who snatched it a moment earlier comes out with his gangs.
hahaha no be small beating
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by TrishaP(f): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
denedene:
plausible
Believe what you want.
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by bidex(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
abeg wetin be BAE?
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by legallyblonde(f): 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
admiral007:

So b'cus u knw dis gurl real name abi? Quote me n get a job. grin grin cheesy
jobless man cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by denedene(m): 1:01am On Jun 29, 2015
TrishaP:

Believe what you want.
no offence taken? i was just pulling yo legs. I'm fo sure that aint you
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by admiral007: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
legallyblonde:
jobless man cheesy cheesy
U see. I jst gave u a job grin! So am jobless grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Have A Baby With A Yahoo Guy / Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) / Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.