Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) (64940 Views)

Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) / Lady Pours Acid On Couple In Kano While On Bed (graphic Photos) / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2015

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Why now? But they looked good together. I am sure that girl will be regretting now wherever she is. I recall vividly that the bible said somewhere that, 'the anger of a woman is deadlier that a serpent'. Know your woman.

Btw, madam introvert, i don't like what you did tonight, I was rushing to be ftc and even booked space only to find you atop.
Obulukwa egwulegwu, kwusi ya.
Mtcheeeeeew.

*modified*
Where is madam introvert that was atop, her comment is gone, hahahahaha.
Mod wey delete your comment want make you go find work.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
shocked

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by AirstarKane(f): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
:owhy na, omo devil no try o 4 dis people life @ all. shocked and they fine o sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Guys be careful the kinda geh uu date.
She must have done something close to this n the guy ignored iit without taking decisive action. angry

she might even be iin love already with another guy having fun angry

Can she give birth to someone of the guy's age Why try take life uu can't give
#LadyBeastsEverywhere #HeartlessBeings #CluelessCreatures #UnfaithfulWoman #DemonPosessedSoul #TerribleWoman #EvilDaughterOfEve #WorworGeh #HeddiotAnimals #Ekwensu

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Tomiwaa(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
lalasticlala:
This is really horrible..

https://mobile.twitter.com/skuboye/status/614396821369131008

one just has to be careful these days. these oestrogens level are off the charts...you won't see feminists fight this tho

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Aminat508(f): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by jnrbayano(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Despite this acid bath, I'm sure that when the guy recovers, he will still look finer than her.

Ugly girl.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Behira(f): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
shocked shocked shocked Eyaaaa
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by floxyluv80(f): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wow! Ds handsome dude? Will dt re-unite them? Stupid girl! U won't hv rest of mind wherever u are. Na by force?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Beckston(f): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
some human beings though. smh

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by ignis: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jboyossai:
Why the fu*ck is all this happening under buhari's watch? Thought this was among those promises....

Another escapee from yabaleft. ..

81 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Danhumprey: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Smh! Just wondering what the guy might have done.

Girls are not smiling!grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by wisefizz(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Beckston:
some human beings though. smh

Human beings though wat?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Smh... Our Wives have gone mad again....

8 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
O no no no no no no

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

What's her name.

She's a @#&*$ #^$& #&&$* @&#*&# @&&#
You are literally the first to comment on every topic grin lipsrsealed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by docphresh(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
And he was born again!

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Maka why na lipsrsealed

People doing stupid things. I pray to not find myself in this situation. Gosh!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jboyossai:
Why the fu*ck is all this happening under buhari's watch? Thought this was among those promises....
It's over for you...

18 Likes

Oluwa ooo.

Wonders. see as they love up in the pictures..

What could he have done to deserve that from her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jesus christ shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
You are literally the first to comment on every topic grin lipsrsealed

oya.. are you ready? grin
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by chamboy(m): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Silly bitchh
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Sijo01(f): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmmmm, love gone bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
She's a dumb bi.tch.

Now shez messed herself up cos she wanted to mess the guy up? There are better ways to deal with douche bags.

She fuc.kcd her life up cos of a guy?

Mehn....she dumb

5 Likes

Nneka123:
Maka why na lipsrsealed

People doing stupid things. I pray to not find myself in this situation. Gosh!!
You won't love.
With me, safety is assured

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
I saw this on twitter 2days ago but ignored it undecided. I never knew it was true cry... Abi the girl na bad assssss chick angry...why is she hiding? Faggggot oshhi.. angry....

Let her come out and lets pour acid on her too...50-50...no sheating angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS Operative, Prince Ezemuonye Ozuzu, Shot Dead In Imo State (Photo) / Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.