Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki (35111 Views)

NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting / N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by Mintek: 6:36am On Jun 28, 2015

3 Likes

Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by zeusdgrt(m): 6:36am On Jun 28, 2015
Yeahreen:
Chaiii...Daris God Ooo
Now i must say U luk gud,where in abj joor
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by Eshinery(m): 6:38am On Jun 28, 2015
bola4dprec:
Senator why ? I will stop supporting you henceforth, a law maker whose has knowledge related to the machinery which is propelling the affair of the state if you have any grievances why can't you approach a court ? For the last time take time, my fellowship with you premise on the fact that 'enimi ose eni eniyn mi ose eniyan' otherwise may God forgive your father you never achieve anything for north-centre talk less of the nation as a whole. Bukola nemesis will catch you if you continue deceiving masses.
amin.and some die-hard supporters will be too blind to see this man deceiving them meanwhile driver drop me here thank you oshe
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by jaybee3(m): 6:39am On Jun 28, 2015
Fvcking Judas
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by Rotimi47: 6:42am On Jun 28, 2015
nationwide1:

When he decamped from PDP he was a progressive and a saint. I SMH for Nigerian hypocrisy.

On what basis, do you pass your final judgment that his political career is finished? Because you're God or because of Tinubu? I laugh in Swahili.

As a way of enlightenment, listen to this: I have a lot of respect for Tinubu but national politics is never regional politics where one man pockets everybody. Take or leave it the days / years ahead will unfold this fact.
Tinubu has no personal ambition that's why he is trying to support people that will stand with Buhari so that the masses will get the change they seeked with their votes for voting buhari but Saraki, Altiku, tambuwa are over ambitious and want to do everything to shield themselves and their colleagues that milked the masses dry eg The former akwa ibom governor was said to be part of those that he met with and he gave all the senators lots of money to vote for saraki and he openly danced in the house when he won but look at the turn out of events as it is now revealed that 400 billion naira cannot be accounted for immediately after his tenure( less than a month)!!! Saraki will crash seriously and his political ambition will definitely be buried. Let wait and see as 4 years is a long time but we are going to see also Atiku remaining political carrier buried too. Some journalist asked atiku a simple question about people comparing buhari to Abraham Lincoln and he simply said people should not comare Buhari to Abraham Lincoln as Abraham Lincoln contested several times more than Buhari and that they are two different people; see open hatred for buhari! In another interview he simply replied a journalist that asked him a question on saraki emergence as senate President and he said buhari is not a politician but only a leader! People should read between the lines rather than let sentiments take a hold of them as there are some people that are very comfortable but want the masses to enjoy Nigeria ( people like Tinubu and Buhari) while several others want to continue to enjoy Nigeria at the expense of the masses eg ( saraki, Atiku, apabio etc ). People complained that Jonathan should try and do something for the masses has he wasn't doing anything but many politicians and ethics bigots were all over the media praising him and lying to him that he is best President Nigeria have ever gotten, this they did until it was too late and Jonathan lost; saraki and Atiku are also in that same boat, let see how far they can go in 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by Yeahreen(m): 6:42am On Jun 28, 2015
Lolz...Location Unknown grin
zeusdgrt:
Now i must say U luk gud,where in abj joor
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by nightmile: 6:48am On Jun 28, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Oh! You APC fools should just shut up.
Politics is a game and that of numbers.

Lagos is not Abuja.
Tifnubu tot that the national assembly is made of only mumu yorubas that accept whatever he says, but NO!

He should leave that amala politics and step up.

Saraki remains our SP
Ekweremadu remains our DSP

Igbo the cursed tribe have started again. "Yorubas mumu" you have drawn the first blood . Let me go to church and come back, what I will tell you , even Ojukwu your runaway coward hero will turn in his grave.
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by nationwide1(m): 6:51am On Jun 28, 2015
Rotimi47:
Tinubu has no personal ambition that's why he is trying to support people that will stand with Buhari so that the masses will get the change they seeked with their votes for voting buhari but Saraki, Altiku, tambuwa are over ambitious and want to do everything to shield themselves and their colleagues that milked the masses dry eg The former akwa ibom governor was said to be part of those that he met with and he gave all the senators lots of money to vote for saraki and he openly danced in the house when he won but look at the turn out of events as it is now revealed that 400 billion naira cannot be accounted for immediately after his tenure( less than a month)!!! Saraki will crash seriously and his political ambition will definitely be buried. Let wait and see as 4 years is a long time but we are going to see also Atiku remaining political carrier buried too. Some journalist asked atiku a simple question about people comparing buhari to Abraham Lincoln and he simply said people should not comare Buhari to Abraham Lincoln as Abraham Lincoln contested several times more than Buhari and that they are two different people; see open hatred for buhari! In another interview he simply replied a journalist that asked him a question on saraki emergence as senate President and he said buhari is not a politician but only a leader! People should read between the lines rather than let sentiments take a hold of them as there are some people that are very comfortable but want the masses to enjoy Nigeria ( people like Tinubu and Buhari) while several others want to continue to enjoy Nigeria at the expense of the masses eg ( saraki, Atiku, apabio etc ). People complained that Jonathan should try and do something for the masses has he wasn't doing anything but many politicians and ethics bigots were all over the media praising him and lying to him that he is best President Nigeria have ever gotten, this they did until it was too late and Jonathan lost; saraki and Atiku are also in that same boat, let see how far they can go in 4 years.
Explicit analysis.

For me Sen Saraki is not greater than Nigeria.

After God, power belongs to the people. If he and his cronies seem to constitute impairment to Nigeria's progress, I'm very sure he will be strongly resisted and even booted out.

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by terrain(m): 6:58am On Jun 28, 2015
God will always prevail
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by ipreach: 7:01am On Jun 28, 2015
confused APC
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by papoose999(m): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Story for the Gods..

Sen. President Bukola Saraki.. Your over-ambition has cost the party that fielded you in as a senator the seat of the deputy senate president. I just pray you settle things before they get out of hand. The toes you've stepped on are those of very powerful men... Be careful and tread gently...
wat is ds one sayn which kin stupid toes saraki go cut am off u think say saraki na small boy 4 politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by papoose999(m): 7:04am On Jun 28, 2015
UnknownT:

Lol! He is 100% right here, he was anticipating and preparing for a "tough" election that day but was elected unopposed and that made the victory easy(which he never expected). Just like Enyimba preparing hard for a match against Kano Pillars and on the match day, Kano Pillars didn't turn up, making the victory easy for Enyimba. This must be the easiest election he must have faced in his political career
if all d APC senators were present on d election day saraki wud still win

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by softwareman(m): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2015
friends4ever:
This guy Saraki is smart, not a traitor. He outsmarted Tinibu and the entire APC...that's politics for you. Guys, pray to outsmart your enemies and not your enemies to outsmart you.
APC is now SARAKI's enemy? You PDP people are now completely deluded.
SARAKI is finished politically. Even you mostly SE supporters of his are only doing so for two reasons
1. His nuisance value to APC
2. Your deep seated hatred for TINUBU.
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by bomijuwon(m): 7:13am On Jun 28, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

Lagos is not Abuja.
Tifnubu tot that the national assembly is made of only mumu yorubas that accept whatever he says, but NO!

Saraki remains our SP
I am not surprised. You must have graduated from the University of Fools. Read history and Learn what happens to such traitors as Bukola. You so much hated Tinunbu that it's obvious. But if not for the same man. You wouldn't enjoy Lagos of today. HATER, to the gallow.......
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by lyntiffany(f): 7:17am On Jun 28, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

Lagos is not Abuja.

Saraki remains our SP
you mean
SP- Senior Prefect and

DSP- Deputy Senior Prefect. cheesy
don't mind me just catching my fun.
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:21am On Jun 28, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

Lagos is not Abuja.

Saraki remains our SP
in as much as you have freedom of speech, you can as well get yourself killed tru ur ultranses! Don't say I don't warn you, you will son kill urself with ur mouth.
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by Kingbusssy(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2015
Saraki nah badt man. His too know will spoiled his game & his career in politics. If he doesn't beg for forgiveness
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by UnknownT: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2015
papoose999:
if all d APC senators were present on d election day saraki wud still win
I know that. I didn't say otherwise, he was expecting to win via an election(like dogara) and not by being the only person contesting

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by scobyy2007: 7:31am On Jun 28, 2015
chiangyokay:
[size=40pt]Story For The GODS..May God Punish u...*Judas*[/size]

I agree!!!
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by damola14(m): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2015
Traitor, APC had lost trust in and PDP will never trust you cos they know you better..Emergence of the NEW JUDAS OF NIGERIA
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by reuben79: 7:39am On Jun 28, 2015
nationwide1:

When he decamped from PDP he was a progressive and a saint. I SMH for Nigerian hypocrisy.

On what basis, do you pass your final judgment that his political career is finished? Because you're God or because of Tinubu? I laugh in Swahili.

As a way of enlightenment, listen to this: I have a lot of respect for Tinubu but national politics is never regional politics where one man pockets everybody. Take or leave it the days / years ahead will unfold this fact.
either u take it or u leave it.d political carrer of saraki as ended.d leader of G7 governors is saraki which cause d downfall to Gej and Pdp.who is goin to rellie on him again? even d people dat surrounding him today dey r even afriad on him.we hv say d fact, if ur party is afriad on u? Who is goin support u
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2015
vazsily:
Liar!!
Liar Muhammad abi?

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by demobaba1(m): 7:41am On Jun 28, 2015
IlekeHD:
LOL No one should kidnap this fine-looking Yoruba man o grin grin
Is Saraki a Yoruba man ?
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by justdivine: 7:44am On Jun 28, 2015
Is not Jonathan again is now Bukola. U pple shud becareful and face ur National assignment. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bukola my Seneta President.
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by papoose999(m): 7:49am On Jun 28, 2015
UnknownT:
I know that. I didn't say otherwise, he was expecting to win via an election(like dogara) and not by being the only person contesting
its nt saraki fault he said he nvr receivd any msg 4rm d party u self luk am as guy 2 guy y wud apc call 4 a meetin by 9am nd dey knw d electn has bn marked down 4 10am if 2 say saraki no dey d chamber david mark wud av bcm d senate pres...apc playd a risky game d pdp senators self free saraki if 2 say dey wan corner am on d electn day dey wud just nominate a candidate nd boom a pdp senator bcms d senate pres
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by kalebsky: 7:57am On Jun 28, 2015
Solowande:
In as much as I supported his rebelliou acts, he should bear in mind dat pdp has not forgive him 4 his role in last election. They are just waitin 4 d right time to strike. 4 he can't eat his cake and still have it. I pity him, d northern hausa fulanis will just use him to achieve dia purposes and dump him d way they are doin Tinubu na.

The saraki's are fulanis from origin...
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by falad245: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2015
wow

Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2015
DeWisedon:
naso u lie reach.
but pls mak una help me ask d man representing my zone for dia,sen hope uzodimma
abi him no dey talk.
even d fight sef him no follow fight
i wonderooooo

may be na him dey organize d fight.
that na serious work on its own cos e no easy to lobby the key actors to display their talents.
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by Solowande(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2015
kalebsky:

The saraki's are fulanis from origin...
BUT THEY ARE THE YORUBA FULANI'S
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by Solowande(m): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2015
phabulux:

PDP has not forgive him?

Speak correct English, for Christ's sake!

I'm still trying to recover from the headache that knocked me to the floor from my consumption of alcohol.
Mr English Teacher pls Correct me if i mis yan
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by Myself2(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2015
Olsoo:
This guy sabi lie ooo...so of all APC senators,you were the sole person that didn't get a letter to attend the meeting?
Shoro niyen?
Politicians and lies ehn...

cc: Lalasticlala

That's what you turn to when you begin to mingle the janjjaweed BROOMoids
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by skak(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2015
Solowande:
In as much as I supported his rebelliou acts, he should bear in mind dat pdp has not forgive him 4 his role in last election. They are just waitin 4 d right time to strike. 4 he can't eat his cake and still have it. I pity him, d northern hausa fulanis will just use him to achieve dia purposes and dump him d way they are doin Tinubu na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Release Video Of 10 Women Abducted From Police Convoy In Borno (Photo / Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life / I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.