Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki (35108 Views)

NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting / N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by efuro(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2015
ULTIMATELY SENATORS ARE BUSY FIGHTING FOR THEMSELVES AND NOT FOR HUNGRY NIGERIANS LOOKING FOR JUST N200 TO EAT AND SURVIVE FOR THE DAY. IF IT TAKES SARAKI TO BE SP & NIGERIA IS BETTER SO BE IT.
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by bola4dprec(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2015
Eshinery:
amin.and some die-hard supporters will be too blind to see this man deceiving them meanwhile driver drop me here thank you oshe
thanks I believed senator himself is in our midst
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by UnknownT: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2015
papoose999:
its nt saraki fault he said he nvr receivd any msg 4rm d party u self luk am as guy 2 guy y wud apc call 4 a meetin by 9am nd dey knw d electn has bn marked down 4 10am if 2 say saraki no dey d chamber david mark wud av bcm d senate pres...apc playd a risky game d pdp senators self free saraki if 2 say dey wan corner am on d electn day dey wud just nominate a candidate nd boom a pdp senator bcms d senate pres
check my posts, I blamed APC for their woes and wasn't ever sympathetic to them

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2015
meforyou1:
u guys talk like stark illiterates. Don't u have sense? Was it saraki that asked APC lawmakers to go to ICC and sit instead of the National Assembly?

You seem to lack basic comprehension skills.... You've either chosen to play the blind eye or you probably don't understand the immorality of Saraki's act..
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2015
papoose999:
wat is ds one sayn which kin stupid toes saraki go cut am off u think say saraki na small boy 4 politics

You probably don't understand the huge dent this single selfish act of his has done to his political career.... You probably forgot this...
If he does not decamp to the PDP (Which seems like the better choice for him), he'd be fighting a battlen on two fronts henceforth.... He'd wish he never vied for the seat of the Senate President....
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2015
walozanga:

U ARE RIGHT BT SARAKI HAS PROVEN HE HAS THE NUMBER 6 TO PLAY THE GAME.

Only time would tell... He'd have to please the APC and the PDP caucus in the house.
A case of "A Servant serving two masters" you know very well the ploy would weigh him down.
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by nasoweseeam: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
An assembly of babies!

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by papoose999(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

You probably don't understand the huge dent this single selfish act of his has done to his political career.... You probably forgot this...
If he does not decamp to the PDP (Which seems like the better choice for him), he'd be fighting a battlen on two fronts henceforth.... He'd wish he never vied for the seat of the Senate President....
ds one no knw politics saraki played d brave man game if u sabi politics well ds was d same tin tambuwal did 4 d PDP in 2011 he later bcm d speaker nd guess wat he is now d gov of sokoto wat did d APC du den dey were praisn tambuwal wen he later crossed ova 2 d APC he was called a hero d same shiiit is happnn 2 d APC nw nd dey re crying.....karma is a bitch

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by phabulux: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Solowande:
Mr English Teacher pls Correct me if i mis yan

Mr. Solomakinde o, please understand that I'm not in the business of correcting. There may be worms in your cerebrum, but, I have 'headache'.
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by meforyou1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

You seem to lack basic comprehension skills.... You've either chosen to play the blind eye or you probably don't understand the immorality of Saraki's act..
abi the sheer unbelievable stuupidity of APC senators' act
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by wolexanda(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
bigerboy200:
Hello Mr senate president..u've been betraying people all ur life...we don't care about ur cock and bull story...just perform in ur new position and make Nigeria a better place for we the masses..thanks
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by Solowande(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
phabulux:

Mr. Solomakinde o, please understand that I'm not in the business of correcting. There may be worms in your cerebrum, but, I have 'headache'.
suit urself
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by IlekeHD: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
demobaba1:

Is Saraki a Yoruba man ?

Foolish question. Yes.
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
meforyou1:
abi the sheer unbelievable stuupidity of APC senators' act

I am talking about Morality here...
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
papoose999:
ds one no knw politics saraki played d brave man game if u sabi politics well ds was d same tin tambuwal did 4 d PDP in 2011 he later bcm d speaker nd guess wat he is now d gov of sokoto wat did d APC du den dey were praisn tambuwal wen he later crossed ova 2 d APC he was called a hero d same shiiit is happnn 2 d APC nw nd dey re crying.....karma is a bitch

You're forgetting something... The post of the Speaker and Deputy speaker we're both within the claws of the PDP.. Tambuwal's defection was however late.. Your analogy does not stand friend..
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by papoose999(m): 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

You're forgetting something... The post of the Speaker and Deputy speaker we're both within the claws of the PDP.. Tambuwal's defection was however late.. Your analogy does not stand friend..
luk my frnd its obvious u just startd follown nigeria politics ds yr
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
papoose999:
luk my frnd its obvious u just startd follown nigeria politics ds yr

Whatever..
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by naira0(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
[size=15pt]CHAiiiii[/size]
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by wealth123: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Saraki did not finish at a meeting with who? PDP senators or who? He was hiding in his car only to come out and be elected as Senate President unopposed, just like that? Even if you tell a primary 2 boy this kind of story, he will pick holes in it. If we have a BIG liar like Saraki as number 3 man in Nigeria then we need serious prayers to survive as a nation.

Also, he claimed ignorance of the meeting of APC senators with Buhari, yet he did not ask where they were when he entered the chambers. The 8 APC senators that aligned with this bloody traitor were not also informed of the meeting with Buhari? Yet one of them must have called him out of where he was hiding. We shall see how you will sail through the storm you have created for yourself - Mr Senate President.

Those of you ignoramus supporting Saraki blindly do not know him. If you lost your money in SGBN - The bank that Saraki plundered, you will not be spewing trash here. Also, who are his friends - Senator Ndume that was accused of involvement with BOKO HARAM and Senator YERIMA accused of marrying a 13 year old girl. These are the champions now at the upper chamber. How can we have CHANGE with these rotten eggs.

oluwadanie1:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/nass-crisis-how-i-escaped-abduction-saraki/

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by walozanga(m): 7:09am On Jun 29, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Only time would tell... He'd have to please the APC and the PDP caucus in the house.
A case of "A Servant serving two masters" you know very well the ploy would weigh him down.

Yes bro, bt at a stage he will have to choose one. I hope he makes the right choice
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2015
walozanga:

Yes bro, bt at a stage he will have to choose one. I hope he makes the right choice

He's already made the wrong choice.. and the sh.!t is about to get much more worse...
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by walozanga(m): 9:25am On Jun 29, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

He's already made the wrong choice.. and the sh.!t is about to get much more worse...

No he is still in APC.. bt with full PDP support. For me I like the politics happening at that level is ok to avoid some group of people seeing themselves as lords of dis administration. Its not really good for everything to be predictable. That will creat a lil balance and respect for the two major parties
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2015
walozanga:

No he is still in APC.. bt with full PDP support. For me I like the politics happening at that level is ok to avoid some group of people seeing themselves as lords of dis administration. Its not really good for everything to be predictable. That will creat a lil balance and respect for the two major parties

I understand your point bro.. but its Good, its Bad and its Ugly..
If sh!t gets down, and they weigh everything down on him.. He's gonna wish he was never senate president.
The media already doing their part..

I like how it is playing down anywayz, this is going to be one interesting 4 years of political games..
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by lincolnj88: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2015
Mintek:

Here:
thanks Broda ... I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by walozanga(m): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

I understand your point bro.. but its Good, its Bad and its Ugly..
If sh!t gets down, and they weigh everything down on him.. He's gonna wish he was never senate president.
The media already doing their part..

I like how it is playing down anywayz, this is going to be one interesting 4 years of political games..

EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by phabulux: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
Solowande:
Mr English Teacher pls Correct me if i mis yan

Mr. Solomakinde, I had the intention of leaving you to your crass upbringing! Maybe I should, anyway. You don't deserve my 'sweat'.
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by Solowande(m): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
phabulux:

Mr. Solomakinde, I had the intention of leaving you to your crass upbringing! Maybe I should, anyway. You don't deserve my 'sweat'.
Look at ur fingers and toes and count how many they are
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by phabulux: 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
Solowande:
Look at ur fingers and toes and count how many they are

Bejesus, how come I rate the assault of ma*d human beings today?

Don't let me get another ban. Please, do me the honour of withdrawing your stinking self to the toilet since you ARE a maggot.
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by Solowande(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
phabulux:

Bejesus, how come I rate the assault of ma*d human beings today?

Don't let me get another ban. Please, do me the honour of withdrawing your stinking self to the toilet since you ARE a maggot.
Na simple question way need simple answer na dey make u dey pararubate so o. u sabi insult well well abi, oya go look urself 4 mirror
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by Goke7: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
wealth123:
Saraki did not finish at a meeting with who? PDP senators or who? He was hiding in his car only to come out and be elected as Senate President unopposed, just like that? Even if you tell a primary 2 boy this kind of story, he will pick holes in it. If we have a BIG liar like Saraki as number 3 man in Nigeria then we need serious prayers to survive as a nation.

Also, he claimed ignorance of the meeting of APC senators with Buhari, yet he did not ask where they were when he entered the chambers. The 8 APC senators that aligned with this bloody traitor were not also informed of the meeting with Buhari? Yet one of them must have called him out of where he was hiding. We shall see how you will sail through the storm you have created for yourself - Mr Senate President.

Those of you ignoramus supporting Saraki blindly do not know him. If you lost your money in SGBN - The bank that Saraki plundered, you will not be spewing trash here. Also, who are his friends - Senator Ndume that was accused of involvement with BOKO HARAM and Senator YERIMA accused of marrying a 13 year old girl. These are the champions now at the upper chamber. How can we have CHANGE with these rotten eggs.

The truth is everyone including the pdp knew that what saraki did was bad, its the hatred and dislike for tinubu that is making people justify saraki's actions, even people who supported his candidacy earlier are just beginning to have a rethink including buhari himself who was aware of all the plot but claim not to interfer, Buhari just discovered himself that he has been used but things have gotten so bad now
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by phabulux: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Solowande:
Na simple question way need simple answer na dey make u dey pararubate so o. u sabi insult well well abi, oya go look urself 4 mirror

I haven't looked in a mirror in like a year. However, since most women that have come within the province of my room have been known to say I'm the most handsome man that has ever taken them to bed, then, I expect to be forgiven that error. They might have been referring to that human resource that most women prefer in a man to common sense or money, but, do me this favour: try to put your words in reasonable sentences.
Re: NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki by Solowande(m): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
phabulux:

I haven't looked in a mirror in like a year. However, since most women that have come within the province of my room have been known to say I'm the most handsome man that has ever taken them to bed, then, I expect to be forgiven that error. They might have been referring to that human resource that most women prefer in a man to common sense or money, but, do me this favour: try to put your words in reasonable sentences.
Dis ur many many writing nor answer my question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It / Only South West Has Properly Managed Its Diversity, Says Jonathan / INEC Replaces Lawrence Ezeh With Adaku Ogbu-Aguocha, 3 Weeks After Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.