Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays (29268 Views)

Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) / Environmental Sanitation To Hold This Saturday In Lagos / Lagos State Government Denies Abolishing Monthly Sanitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by toprealman: 9:06am On Jun 28, 2015
NIGERIAN MUSLIMS NEED TO WAKE UP! MUST YOU GUYS TAMPER WITH SUNDAY TO SCORE A CHEAP POINT AGAINST CHRISTAINS? I HOPE MOST OF THEM TAKE SOME TIME OUT THAT SUNDAY TO GIVE THEIR BODY A GOOD SCRUB NOT JUST THE ENVIRONMENT....MTCHEW!
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by aumeehn: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2015
otr1:
This's what happens when what should be a part of your everyday life is done on monthly basis.
No one should be forced to engage in sanitation at any time of the week and month. Keep you surroundings clean always, anytime convenient for you. Christians should do their sanitations on friday if that will make them happy, and moslems on sunday if they wish. Environmental Health officials should ensure people keep their surroundings clean.
Let all Moslems go to Mosque on Fridays without hinderance. Same goes to Saturday sabbath keepers and sunday worshipping christians.
......look at this mumu sitting comfortably in his room chating on whatsapp nd surfing nairaland postin RUBBISH!!! do something nah!!
ha'a dats y i trust my Northern brothers...action not mouth!
mumu una de tok say nobody ve d monopoly of violence den try sumtin stupid and see who ill suffer...u guys are blinded by worldly materials nd a foolish religion leading you...bunch of cowards...infact GANDUJE shuld make it eacj sunday sef...mumu jackass!
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by aumeehn: 9:09am On Jun 28, 2015
toprealman:
NIGERIAN MUSLIMS NEED TO WAKE UP! MUST YOU GUYS TAMPER WITH SUNDAY TO SCORE A CHEAP POINT AGAINST CHRISTAINS? I HOPE MOST OF THEM TAKE SOME TIME OUT THAT SUNDAY TO GIVE THEIR BODY A GOOD SCRUB NOT JUST THE ENVIRONMENT....MTCHEW!
donkey kano is a muslim state deal with it!
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by toprealman: 9:15am On Jun 28, 2015
aumeehn:
donkey kano is a muslim state deal with it!
HUMAN, NIGERIA IS A NON-MUSLIM 'STATE', ARE YOU AWARE?
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by aumeehn: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2015
toprealman:
HUMAN, NIGERIA IS A NON-MUSLIM 'STATE', ARE YOU AWARE?
...Oil is a non region property are you aware!
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by toprealman: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2015
aumeehn:
......look at this mumu sitting comfortably in his room chating on whatsapp nd surfing nairaland postin RUBBISH!!! do something nah!!
mumu una de tok say nobody ve d monopoly of violence den try sumtin stupid and see who ill suffer...u guys are blinded by worldly materials nd a foolish religion leading you...bunch of cowards...infact GANDUJE shuld make it eacj sunday sef...mumu jackass!
GO JOIN YOUR ISIS BROTHERS. WHY ARE SOME MUSLIM INTOLERANT OF OTHERS BELIEF? SUNDAY OR NOT WHAT WILL BE WILL BE.

1 Like

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by aumeehn: 9:21am On Jun 28, 2015
toprealman:
GO JOIN YOUR ISIS BROTHERS. WHY ARE SOME MUSLIM INTOLERANT OF OTHERS BELIEF? SUNDAY OR NOT WHAT WILL BE WILL BE.
then so be it who gives a Bleep! as long as you infidels dont step on our toes!
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nctrice(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2015
and gradually the Move for the push out and frustration of Christians has commenced following the emergency of a Buhari as a President of Nigeria!!!
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by toprealman: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2015
aumeehn:
then so be it who gives a Bleep! as long as you infidels dont step on our toes!
I DONT SLEEP WITH AND WILL NEVER MARRY A MINOR, WILL NEVER PRAY AT THE 'ROOFTOP' FOR EVERYONE TO SEE ME, WILL USE SOAP TO CLEAN MYSELF PROPERLY, WILL WIN YOU EASILY IN A BOXING MATCH IN A MANNER THAT WILL MAKE MIKE TYSON TURN GREEN WITH ENVY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, BLESSED WITH A BEAUTIFUL VIRGIN HERE ON EARTH! LOVIN LIFE BRO.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by otr1(m): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2015
aumeehn:
Are you m@d, you brat?!
Look at this filthy thing insulting me, are you tired of living?
Who gives a hoot about what y'all do in that hell hole called Kano? Look at this almajiri foool having the effontery to insult me!
Just imagine this cow-brained dullard using his bony fingers to type shiit about me!
Can you say that to your father, mumu?
Just tell your zombies to start another riot, I'll be among those who will come send you all to your graves, animal.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by writetopoker: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2015
I dont knw Britain merged us with all craze pple, y not impose d sanitation from friday, I hope tjis rubbish is not to persecute Christians over there

1 Like

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by tunergy(m): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2015
Why not just simply Extend the environmental hours on saturday rather than encroaching on sunday.

Calls for a rethinking.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Fellywood(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2015
EggovinMma:

Is this man on the right path?
How can you extend sanitation to Sunday. What about christians who go to church on sundays?

Very yeye move.And to think some bigots are commending this move is baffling. angry
Nigeria is on a long ride. With ALL the islamization of Nigeria talk Buhari made before now you think its a joke? He will press silent buttons to actualise it.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2015
Nctrice:
and gradually the Move for the push out and frustration of Christians has commenced following the emergency of a Buhari as a President of Nigeria!!!
...it's yet to sink-in lipsrsealed.
They gonna "hope" PMB ask any state to mellow on Sharia undecided
I dey observe sad
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by justNonso: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2015
See one of reasons I redeployed from the North and will never set my foot thr again, useless fo.ols. Religious extremist, PHARISES, pretenders but do the worst, u impose sharia and d sell of alchohol but will sneak from d back and buy it with rubber kettles and pretend as if u drinking water. Wasted Fo.ols.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
For mee oo nice move i think Aba people should try and envy those in Kano by organising sanitation days
Shut the dirty hell called mouth,ode.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by tommysparks: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

In Yenagoa, there is a Market whose environmental sanitation is on Fridays and We both know How Islam cherish Fridays. Now ask yourselves that if those Islam's that own store in the market will go and pray or observe the sanitation. Mind you a reasonable amount of the traders here are Islams...

So when in Rome, Just behave like a Roman
but we are not in Rome or Saudi Arabia, we are in nigeria governed by one constitution. Seriously Nigeria need to be renegotiated
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 28, 2015
tommysparks:
but we are not in Rome or Saudi Arabia, we are in nigeria governed by one constitution. Seriously Nigeria need to be renegotiated
Nah Mate... We will remain and develop...
It's a phase, it will pass.

I meant Rome figuratively...
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2015
Ahmeduana:

I STAYS IN KANO, SO I KNOW WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT.
And you have been to Abia and Kogi....

Cease noise Mate...
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by aumeehn: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
toprealman:
I DONT SLEEP AND WILL NEVER MARRY A MINOR, WILL NEVER PRAY AT THE 'ROOFTOP' FOR EVERYONE TO SEE ME, WILL USE SOAP TO CLEAN MYSELF PROPERLY, WILL WIN YOU EASILY IN A BOXING MATCH IN A MANNER THAT WILL MAKE MIKE TYSON TURN GREEN WITH ENVY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, BLESSED WITH A BEAUTIFUL VIRGIN HERE ON EARTH! LOVIN LIFE BRO.
tell me more plesase #macktyson..!
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by aumeehn: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
otr1:

Are you m@d, you brat?!
Look at this filthy thing insulting me, are you tired of living?
Who gives a hoot about what y'all do in that hell hole called Kano? Look at this almajiri foool having the effontery to insult me!
Just imagine this cow-brained dullard using his bony fingers to type shiit about me!
Can you say that to your father, mumu?
Just tell your zombies to start another, I'll among those who will come send you all to your graves, animal.
send us to our graves on the internet...thats funny! fool what u failed to understand is that who ever dies no matter d circumstances he is destined to die at that particular period!! castrated he-goat! bunch of cowards if na mouth una sabi d tin wella buh wen it comes to action each and everyone of you will bury his cursed head in shame"! lazy cowards thats y yahoo yahoo kidnapping robbery child factory....nd most stupid of em cultism is rampant in the so called heaven of yours! who knows whether you are typing this sh!! Whith a stolen phone!! donkey!!
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by otr1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
aumeehn:
send us to our graves on the internet...thats funny! fool what u failed to understand is that who ever dies no matter d circumstances he is destined to die at that particular period!! castrated he-goat! bunch of cowards if na mouth una sabi d tin wella buh wen it comes to action each and everyone of you will bury his cursed head in shame"! lazy cowards thats y yahoo yahoo kidnapping robbery child factory....nd most stupid of em cultism is rampant in the so called heaven of yours! who knows whether you are typing this sh!! Whith a stolen phone!! donkey!!
Get yourself a brain, idiiot. It's an insult to my personality to engage an almajiri in any talk.
Go and do something meaningful with your life and stop begging for alms on the street, akuya.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by focus95: 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
hw cud dat bigot allow such a thought to flow tru him let alone legalizing it. couldnt he think there are christians in d place dat wud go to their several churches to worship their God? for exampl d time of d activities is being put around closing time of churches, will they violate d law in d bible which says one sud remember d sabbath day to keep it only so as to please one heartless governor?
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by aumeehn: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
otr1:

Get yourself a brain, idiiot. It's an insult to my personality to engage an almajiri in any talk.
Go and do something meaningful with your life and stop begging for alms on the street, akuya.
u sound pained b!tch....dont i ve d time to trade words with a low life dawg!!
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by corpROYAL(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
For mee oo nice move i think Aba people should try and envy those in Kano by organising sanitation days

l believe you read what others commented above. no sensible person will be happy about this because the Sunday are meet for rest and for we Christians to go to Church and worship our God. our leaders are meet to shows a good example in ensuring peace law and orders not to makes laws that can cause misunderstandings.

remember what you do today we surely speaks after you tomorrow. any position you are occupying today is God almighty that put you there and he hold your life. think and do good.

all is well !
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by otr1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
aumeehn:
u sound pained b!tch....dont i ve d time to trade words with a low life dawg!!
Shanu mooooo!tongue
Who has time for a delinquent brat like you? Afterall, I don't even know you exist.
A "bornthroway" Scumbag trying to get attention mentioning his uncle's mate with insult.
You motherfuucking assshole shiit for brains.
Now run back to your "ba shiga" mudhouse, you rat.grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Kanocity(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Go to Sabon gari in Kano and see churches, skimpy and raunchy dresses of igbo ladies and co, one can't blv it to be Kano! And i bet anybody that no such a place in Enugu, Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi or Imo states where d nature of the place would make one imagine that it is Kano, and yet you called us bigots or intolarants! While the commissioner explicitly said it is becouse of rainy season yet, some yeye ppl find it necessary to condem the move so that you portrayed the North in bad light.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by klarke(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
eleojo23:
I hope he knows that Christians go to church on Sundays or does he think there are no Christians in the state?

If there is no ulterior motive behind choosing Sundays (as they would claim) then the exercise can as well begin from Friday afternoon till Sunday.
I mean, there is no religious motive behind it, it's all for a cleaner environment so there should be no problem at all.
In fact, the State will be much cleaner if 3 days are dedicated to sanitation. Not so? undecided

I couldn't agree with you more.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
EggovinMma:

How are you . Looking good @ your pics.
Thanks dear, u too. Cheers!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
fr3do:

weren't they also diabolically insensitive and secessionist when they decided to implement sharia in a secular country?
if I go to the northern part of this supposed secular country, I wouldn't be able to enjoy beer freely even as a non-muslim.
LOL... Drinking beer is your problem ait?
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL... Drinking beer is your problem ait?

Sweetie that's just the problem but my Muslim friends dey shack wella.Omo some dey hide chop this fasting o. cheesy

grin grin grin grin .
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by TheAdvocate(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
I hope no restrictions of movement sha.

Dumbodino at work grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) / Nigeria Mounts Air, Land Offensive Against Bandits In Zamfara / How Lawyers’ Show Of Shame During Football Match Mars NBA Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.