Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays (29267 Views)

Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) / Environmental Sanitation To Hold This Saturday In Lagos / Lagos State Government Denies Abolishing Monthly Sanitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
EggovinMma:

Sweetie that's just the problem but my Muslim friends dey shack wella.Omo some dey hide chop this fasting o. cheesy

grin grin grin grin .
LOL.. No dulling na. grin
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by fr3do(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL... Drinking beer is your problem ait?

why should me taking beer be another man's problem?
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by EMANY01(m): 4:01am On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:

Really? This is what you interpret this to mean. The Jihad? That Islam is trying to wipe out every other Religion? For Einstein sake, let's stop being defensive and paranoid...

Even the paranoids have enemies......
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by JKisOK(m): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Freemanan:

Slow down Mate.... Islam is the vast majority.... This shouldn't be an issue...

Have you never heard the term "tyranny of the majority?" Nations go to war to protect the life and dignity of just one person. And surely there are millions of Christians in Kano! The kind of attitude some of you display are displaying on this thread reminds me of the poem by Martin Niemoller (1892-1984):
First they came for the Communists, and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a Communist
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a Trade Unionist
Then they came for the Jews, and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a Jew
Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) / A Better Alternative To N5,000 Monthly Allowance For Unemployed Nigerians / Nigeria Mounts Air, Land Offensive Against Bandits In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.