Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers (49573 Views)

Buhari’s Delay In Making Appointments Exposing Us To Ridicule-apc Chieftain / Buhari's Delay In Making Appointments Grounds Nigerian Govt-Premium Times / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by Maghan37: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dico definitely don enter wahala. grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by Analyst200(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
I pity d Journalist dat interviewed him
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by abeniagbon(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
He is a learned person. He speak in a colonial dialect so its shouldn't be a new thing or sound new to you if you ever come across a royal english family like of middlebrough family and others families from english region. You should learn to listen so you have an Idea of what he's saying. I love to read patrick words or his interview. But sometime he used to sell of someone by mixing some french word to support what he was express. I guess you cud all have a time to be a learner. Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by Ayuslad(m): 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Whao! That was bokohamic bombardious. PMB should do the needful by sending this man to the bokoharam threatening region because just a grammatical sentence from him is enough to set the bokoboys camp ablaze.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by ewosk: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
after reading d above, english nor gree me type so make i.revert to my mama tongue my lingua franca...

Nigeria mata cast scatter...e be like person wen wan use basket fill drum...
Dem dey forget say house wen divide against himself don fall..

see d kasala wen dey shele for selecting principal men for federal houses dem never settle dat mata if PMB choose cabinet join anoda francas go ensue... APC dey fall hand dem dey behave like Jss 3 pikin wen dem give JAMB question to answer....
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by nkjohnson22: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
let me put on my PPE cos i fell unsafe with the grammar, besides, how long are we going to wait for ur indian-herm presidnt to begin his change or exchange. busy traveling and dreaming of landing on helipad.common farmer.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by pus11: 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
It show he too do not know the law. With big grammer. Too much grammer
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by malaria(f): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Patriconomics obaghiconomics.- chchidodo: reminds me of beautiful ones are not yet born. Of course our politicians are economic chichidodos.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by olubenjazzy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
For all I care this man. Is saying rubish. I can't even decode a single word...

Wish am d journalist interogating him. I would have ask him to please just explain a line or all wat he said. #na den him yarsh go lick
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by Dezzx(m): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Skoopy:

You certainly need one #Lend
thanks Patrick Obahiagbon Jnr. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by 812clothings(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Will someone just carefully interpret this write up using their dictionary and be sure there is no occurrence Of tautology. what am saying his truly the man knows more than enough words in the dictionary but what about the usage,using too much of vocabulary(ies) will bring errors in sentence construction."It is not he who speaks vocabulary but cannot communicate with an ordinary man that understands english but it is that whose sentence is always straight due to use of simple words that even my grand aunt wil digest". undecidedWill someone just carefully interpret this write up using their dictionary and be sure there is no occurrence Of tautology. what am saying his truly the man knows more than enough words in the dictionary but what about the usage,using too much of vocabulary(ies) will bring errors in sentence construction."It is not he who speaks vocabulary but cannot communicate with an ordinary man that understands english but it is that whose sentence is always straight due to use of simple words that even my grand aunt will digest."
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by kingtarget(m): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bros patoo I support u this Buhari issue is really getting out of lapechachi dupepe
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by xcobalimitless(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
what a legislathieves KUNGFU senerio.................................... abracadabra shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by xcobalimitless(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
politics of philaga philatable in a mezebu kungfu style
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by Beedrops: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2015
this man is not simple
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by Dedoo(f): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tanyogo:
In summary, Patrick is saying -"tee tee hemba ayem "
He all advised Nigerians to" na Buhari shie, sha ciu ka or u dedoo "
Lol,
Ka or wam ga Oo!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by Tanyogo(m): 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dedoo:
Lol, Ka or wam ga Oo!
Hahaha, de m se.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo / Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA / Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.