Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,085 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:35 AM

What's On Your Mind? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's On Your Mind? (2432 Views)

14 Interesting Facts About Sperm That Will Blow Up Your Mind / The Shape Of These Ancient Trees Will Blow Your Mind - Photo / How Dirty Is Your Mind?[■■■PHOTO■■■] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's On Your Mind? by sandrannna(f): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
Here is the thread to pour out what is on your mind.

What's on my mind? M thinking about it while I'm thinking about mine, drop yours.
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
Alot..

What is the essence of life?

Life Seems like nothingness to me

2 Likes

Re: What's On Your Mind? by Captainswag225(m): 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
nothing, jux stirring at the ceilling.

1 Like

Re: What's On Your Mind? by NicxonXXX(m): 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
sandrannna:
Here is the thread to pour out what is on your mind.

What's on my mind? M thinking about it while I'm thinking about mine, drop yours.

Think aloud

1 Like

Re: What's On Your Mind? by derrick333(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:
Alot..

Sign of frustration,relax broo life's gud

1 Like

Re: What's On Your Mind? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
derrick333:

Sign of frustration,relax broo life's gud
You lost Mate?

1 Like

Re: What's On Your Mind? by goodmorning40: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thinking why u created this thread
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
goodmorning40:
Thinking why u created this thread
For you
Re: What's On Your Mind? by sandrannna(f): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Misssclassy is about dropping a bomb, everybody take cover.
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Tbillz(m): 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wondering why U and @prettythicksme are at war of words.? But what exactly is on my mind is sandrannna and @prettythicksme who is prettier?
Re: What's On Your Mind? by faith551(m): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sandrannna
Re: What's On Your Mind? by sandrannna(f): 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
Tbillz:
Wondering why U and @prettythicksme are at war of words.? But what exactly is on my mind is sandrannna and @prettythicksme who is prettier?

Pretty in dat name is in disguise.
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
sandrannna:
Misssclassy is about dropping a bomb, everybody take cover.

There is no "bomb" about to be dropped.

Good night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's On Your Mind? by sinaj(f): 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sex lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What's On Your Mind? by Alezy(m): 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
at one end(alot of money) at another end(heaven) and at the middle(a lovely lady am yet 2 connect with)

2 Likes

Re: What's On Your Mind? by NoMoreTrolling: 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:
Alot..

I actually get that feeling once in a while bro.

First I thought maybe seek refuge in girls, but then after "knacking", I'd still feel like that once in a while and I'm actually addicted somewhat now to girls angry

Then I thought maybe money. Well truth is, money is always good.

I just look at my dad sometimes and see that he is now an old guy sad Just makes me wonder, like you live for a while, grow old and die.

Anywho, might sound cliche, but I guess only God can give meaning to life in all its forms, like a good wife, good friends, money... but it's soooo hard to remain faithful to him when you actually make up your mind to go that route.

1 Like

Re: What's On Your Mind? by sandrannna(f): 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
misssclassy:

There is no "bomb" about to be dropped.

Good night.

A sigh of relief. I was scared, u were about dropping a bomb.
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Tbillz(m): 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
sandrannna:

Pretty in dat name is in disguise.
nah! U cant be a judge in your own court. Sit back and relax while we guys analysis
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

I actually get that feeling once in a while bro.

First I thought maybe seek refuge in girls, but then after "knacking", I'd still feel like that once in a while and I'm actually addicted somewhat now to girls angry

Then I thought maybe money. Well truth is, money is always good.

I just look at my dad sometimes and see that he is now an old guy sad Just makes me wonder, like you live for a while, grow old and die.

Anywho, might sound cliche, but I guess only God can give meaning to life in all its forms, like a good wife, good friends, money... but it's soooo hard to remain faithful to him when you actually make up your mind to go that route.

Hmmm... Deep one there...
I see nothing in human existence. It's like the tale of a cockroache who is in a basin and struggling fruitlessly to climb out. Man existence is like running in one vicious circle of aimlessness.
We try to give it purpose with Religion, happiness, material beauty and the rest, but at the end, it amounts to Void and Nothingness.
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Tbillz(m): 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
sinaj:
Sex lipsrsealed
Red alert. Your spec?
Re: What's On Your Mind? by sandrannna(f): 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
sinaj:
Sex lipsrsealed

Go fvck girl, u can post some pictures here though for the purpose of evidence.
Re: What's On Your Mind? by NoMoreTrolling: 12:14am On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

I see nothing in human existence. It's like the tale of a cockroache who is in a basin and struggling fruitlessly to climb out. Man existence is like running in one vicious circle of aimlessness.
We try to give it purpose with Religion, happiness, material beauty and the rest, but at the end, it amounts to Void and Nothingness.

Guess that's why one must strive to leave their mark, like the tale of the 3 talents (reference to religion again), instead of giving excess leeway to those thoughts of emptiness that fester to linger and become monstrous, devouring your talents.

However, leaving your mark without that something "extra" is akin to the cockroach stuck in the basin which you so aptly described, or the hamster running fervently to nowhere on the wheel.

Honestly, I find only religion answers questions of human existence for me though, without which, I'd truly be in complete agreement with your take on the lack of meaning to this life.

When some doubt my God, I point to one of the strongest emotions in human existence; Love! With it, you can raise the spirits of even the most depressed soul. The existence of that emotion gives credence to my belief in one, a supreme being, that radiates and promotes such emotion.

Please no one should mock me, calling me a saint! I'm far far from it, but I know what the ultimate goal is, which I mostly fall short of in forms of empty sexual relationships, anger and so on... Still I find that the straight and narrow path, though very very tough to stay on, is the surest path to fulfillment in everything this life has to offer.

2 Likes

Re: What's On Your Mind? by Anibabe(f): 12:20am On Jun 28, 2015
Sandranna undecided
Re: What's On Your Mind? by sinaj(f): 12:22am On Jun 28, 2015
sandrannna:

Go fvck girl, u can post some pictures here though for the purpose of evidence.

post sex pics?

m not operating in id bae...

nice pix u got dere...

looks lyk Minaj

1 Like

Re: What's On Your Mind? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 28, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

Guess that's why one must strive to leave their mark, like the tale of the 3 talents (reference to religion again), instead of giving excess leeway to those thoughts of emptiness that fester to linger and become monstrous, devouring your talents.

However, leaving your mark without that something "extra" is akin to the cockroach stuck in the basin which you so aptly described, or the hamster running fervently to nowhere on the wheel.

Honestly, I find only religion answers questions of human existence for me though, without which, I'd truly be in complete agreement with your take on the lack of meaning to this life.

When some doubt my God, I point to one of the strongest emotions in human existence; Love! With it, you can raise the spirits of even the most depressed soul. The existence of that emotion gives credence to my belief in one, a supreme being, that radiates and promotes such emotion.

Please no one should mock me, calling me a saint! I'm far far from it, but I know what the ultimate goal is, which I mostly fall short of in forms of empty sexual relationships, anger and so on... Still I find that the straight and narrow path, though very very tough to stay on, is the surest path to fulfillment in everything this life has to offer.
You speak in didactic words Mate...
Religion has been substituted for manly interpretations for proprietor gain and fleshy things hence most people seek refuge in Atheism... My concept of Being and Nothingness is as a result of my personal cosmological sojourn into various spheres....
It precedes normal daily routine... GOD exist, We Just see it differently. But GOD mere existence is not enough for meaningfulness of man's existence.

1 Like

Re: What's On Your Mind? by dharay99: 12:31am On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:
Sex lipsrsealed
yhu n sex shaa
angry
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Jetjacky(m): 12:34am On Jun 28, 2015
Life is about peace. The joy that come from nothingness. Even in that void, the sense of being at peace with yourself an environment. Desires are what disrupt this great peace, for all the elements in the heart of man has found a place to settle.

There is peace in everything
Freemanan:

Re: What's On Your Mind? by joshuamoses101(m): 12:36am On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:
Sex lipsrsealed
seems we have same thing in mimd grin
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 28, 2015
Jetjacky:
Life is about peace. The joy that come from nothingness. Even in that void, the sense of being at peace with yourself an environment. Desires are what disrupt this great peace, for all the elements in the heart of man has found a place to settle.

There is peace in everything
Come out of that Utopia Mate...
Society is bound to evolve no matter what and in that process there must be clashes for survival, hence war and chaos.... State of nature becomes evident and the real nature of man comes out.
Peace is gotten through war and war Only ends when another war begins....

You see the circle Mate? It is aimless and void at last.
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Jetjacky(m): 12:48am On Jun 28, 2015
This is true. Sometimes I look to the sky with a question on my lips, is this all there is to life? No fun without heart ache, to live to die, to strife to be something, which is eventually nothing at the end. Noffing is everlasting and tangible in ones heart. Even the lust come and go, friendship, love, praises, archievements. Nothing last forever. Even the joy we so dearly yearned for is a little taste at the end of the day. Nothingness like freeman has said is all we have. I call mine solitude, the moment when I'm in the mix of all but in the mix of non. Is like one who has everything and yet nothing. All alone with nothing to hold unto.

Just like you I have to admit that back then when the Bible were my friend I hardly fall into this starless night, where all I have to keep me company is my thoughts and lonliness
NoMoreTrolling:

1 Like

Re: What's On Your Mind? by NoMoreTrolling: 12:51am On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

You speak in didactic words Mate...
Religion has been substituted for manly interpretations for proprietor gain and fleshy things hence most people seek refuge in Atheism... My concept of Being and Nothingness is as a result of my personal cosmological sojourn into various spheres....
It precedes normal daily routine... GOD exist, We Just see it differently. But GOD mere existence is not enough for meaningfulness of man's existence.

True words, religion has passed through a lot of interpretations. It's just like passing a message to a friend via a whisper and that friend passes on the message to the next person and the next person to the next person and so on. By the time that message(e.g "who am I"wink gets to the 1,000,000 person via the same means of a whisper, it may have changed to "who are we". So one must test the message for meaning and discard it, if it has truly become meaningless and completely inapplicable.

So also with religion, one must "examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good."

Dude, truth is, you can define meaning to life in secular terms, like goals for 10 years, 20 years... but at some point, I bet that in itself, would become meaningless to you as mans appetite is insatiable.

I have experienced God first hand, that's why you may perceive my writing as didactic.

I can only hope you find a deeper meaning to life as well, cause if not, all we are left with is chasing shadows. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: What's On Your Mind? by sinaj(f): 12:54am On Jun 28, 2015
joshuamoses101:
seems we have same thing in mimd grin

i hope u not stalking me coz u might get hurt sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. / Girls Waste His Time 2016 / Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.