Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

My Hubby Wants A party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hubby Wants A party (1295 Views)

See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) / Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hubby Wants A party by nk3c: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
My hubby for sometime now has been pestering me for a party involving us and another man.He has also been saying he would love 2 watch.I am frustrated as he keeps threatening to get me a man if I refuse to get one.Pls I do not wish to do so but am getting angry.How do I convince him to drop this crazy talk.
Re: My Hubby Wants A party by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Give him one
Re: My Hubby Wants A party by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
If you don't feel comfortable with it don't do it.
Re: My Hubby Wants A party by sandrannna(f): 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
How much will the party cost? Is it nt a party? U can borrow money from the bank to organise a party for him, it's dat easy.
Re: My Hubby Wants A party by Cutehector(m): 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
sandrannna:
How much will the party cost? Is it nt a party? U can borrow money from the bank to organise a party for him, it's dat easy.
where did u forget ur sense

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Wants A party by vivypretty(f): 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
party involving you,your hubby and another man."HE WILL BE WATCHING"

WATCHING WHAT
Re: My Hubby Wants A party by emmaBS(m): 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
You should also threaten to get him a woman!
Equation balanced.
Re: My Hubby Wants A party by nk3c: 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Its not a party,nairaland altered the words,I mean sleep with him and some other man or just me and the man.It's crazy.
Re: My Hubby Wants A party by sandrannna(f): 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Cutehector:

How do u mean? I gave her an advice.
Re: My Hubby Wants A party by nk3c: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
emmaBS:
You should also threaten to get him a woman!

Equation balanced.
I have threatened to do so,and he said no problem
Re: My Hubby Wants A party by sandrannna(f): 12:00am On Jun 28, 2015
vivypretty:
party involving you,your hubby and another man."HE WILL BE WATCHING"

WATCHING WHAT

Dis girl will like dick.

She is from akwa ibom, it shows on her face.
Re: My Hubby Wants A party by vivypretty(f): 12:03am On Jun 28, 2015
sandrannna:

Dis girl will like dick.

CORRECTION AM NOT FROM THERE. AND YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIKES
Re: My Hubby Wants A party by correctyourself(m): 12:07am On Jun 28, 2015
nk3c:
Its not a party,nairaland altered the words,I mean sleep with him and some other man or just me and the man.It's crazy.

Quite the relationship he does not love you nor value you.
Re: My Hubby Wants A party by wiringdpt(m): 12:10am On Jun 28, 2015
Its called cuckolding, crazy fetish very common among white people. He wants to watch another screw while he jerk off or join. If you are not trolling divorce him asap.
nk3c:
My hubby for sometime now has been pestering me for a party involving us and another man.He has also been saying he would love 2 watch.I am frustrated as he keeps threatening to get me a man if I refuse to get one.Pls I do not wish to do so but am getting angry.How do I convince him to drop this crazy talk.
Re: My Hubby Wants A party by dulux07(m): 12:11am On Jun 28, 2015
Dont kno y ur still callin him ur hubby, when he wants u doin things with another man, he is not worth it, he should go look for a Player gf lik himself. U can stay with him, if u feel its no big deal to u. Anyways u can invite me as d 3rd guy grin

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Wants A party by nk3c: 12:15am On Jun 28, 2015
wiringdpt:
Its called cuckolding, crazy fetish very common among white people. He wants to watch another screw while he jerk off or join. If you are not trolling divorce him asap.
The annoying thing is that he is Nigerian and can be a great hubby except when he starts talking like this.I know a part of him doesn't want this but I don't understand what's pushing him
Re: My Hubby Wants A party by Erukumakanaki: 12:17am On Jun 28, 2015
sandrannna:

Dis girl will like dick.

Any sane person will know that a Guy is operating this Acc. . . ur post says it all angry
Re: My Hubby Wants A party by Diznie(f): 12:19am On Jun 28, 2015
I'll make it brief, He doesn't love you and for your own safety be very careful,because one day he might show up with the other man and they'd abuse you.
Re: My Hubby Wants A party by emmaBS(m): 12:31am On Jun 28, 2015
nk3c:
I have threatened to do so,and he said no problem
You took me seriously? Well, if that failed, press his "Reset" button. He is malfunctioning.
Re: My Hubby Wants A party by wiringdpt(m): 2:03am On Jun 28, 2015
What a relief he's not your hubby yet. It's in him and if you end up marrying him, he will try and force you to do it. Thats how they turned on, three white men offered me their wives before in a club in Malaysia and Thailand which I declined because the husbands wants to watch.
nk3c:

The annoying thing is that he is Nigerian and can be a great hubby except when he starts talking like this.I know a part of him doesn't want this but I don't understand what's pushing him
Re: My Hubby Wants A party by pretydiva(f): 6:35am On Jun 28, 2015
U beta take urself n walk out frm dat unhealthy relationship
Re: My Hubby Wants A party by Sleekbaby(f): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2015
I can't get it, wot kind of man is dt n to know dt u r igbo is d most annoying thing. Is ur husband 4rm Benue state? Plz don't allow him to use u 4 experiment if he has problem or want to learn how to satisfy his wife he should do dt elsewhere n not with.
Re: My Hubby Wants A party by czarr(m): 8:11am On Jun 28, 2015
Cutehector:
...lool azin eh.
Re: My Hubby Wants A party by damiloladuke: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2015
your husband must be a freeak, make your decision and stand on it.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH TIRE TODAY
Re: My Hubby Wants A party by player007(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2015
How long have you guys been married?
I asked cause you should already know his likes and dislike all this while.
Are his friends also into things like this, the man he wants to bring sef whose to say he hasn't slept whith the man's wife while the husband watched?
The truth is many couple do more than this just to spice up their marriage. Tell him you are not comfortable doing it with another man that he should get you a woman instead and he could join you guys if he wants to.
Re: My Hubby Wants A party by Richy4(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2015
I am really scared for you seriously. You can do it just to be a good girl.

But while you are at it, you had better prepare a lengthy explanations and keep it safe on why your nude image/ video was all over the Internet when the right man comes your way and ask for your hand in marriage.

I said the right man because he is not your man. Any one who claim to love you will not let you do something so cheap. I guess he has seen you are a street "B" no atom of respect for you.

(1) (Reply)

If You Were In Our Shoe Will You Pay The Hooker? / Unbelievable!! So Gay Marriage Took Place In Port-harcourt? (see Photo) / How To Block Someone On Nairaland Very Simple (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.