Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,516 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas (18575 Views)

What Happened Between Nnamdi Kanu And Rochas Okorocha Yesterday / Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos / Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo, e don dey too much for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Abagworo(m): 12:56am On Jun 28, 2015
Dreambeat:
It baffles me how people take artificial boundaries so serious that brothers forget that they are brothers.Tufiakwa!

Before opening this thread I sat down and analysed a lot and it all points to this bitter truth. It has to stop for the good of all. They hate everything Imo to an extent that when a good example comes out of Imo it becomes a war. The boundaries are very artificial but the politics has overtaken reality. For example the plan to ban Enugu and Ebonyi people from doing Okada business in Anambra has been downplayed. Imagine if Rochas Okorocha made such abominal attempts.

10 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Abagworo(m): 12:58am On Jun 28, 2015
Normality:
Abagworo, e don dey too much for you.

You must be mad.

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by SUBMARINE: 12:58am On Jun 28, 2015
Op is from Rivers State

He is trying to create enmity amongst we Igbos

CHM11:

The Discrimination and Lording didn't start today..its been there since time indefinite...Anambrans believe they are higher than other igbos....God knows best as regards Biafra...
CentralIntels:
Abagworo is a Cursed imolite but I will cure him because I know his meds.
joeyfire:

What a worthless, wretched and distasteful beast u are abagworo. A useless parasite like rochas who has sworn that igbo land must be divided in the name of his ambition.
Igbo bu ofu go and die tout
bolabolakemi:

Someone is economical with the truth here... Rochas is fake, owing workers, contractors,... so what is the basis for his popularity ?
apogeez:
lies man
STANPASQUAL:
what can Imo have that Anambra is possibly envious of??
guy check ur head and stop being economical with d truth!!
CSTR2:
You can remain with Nigeria if you want to.
Who cares?
Btw, all parasites are not parasites, especially when we take the monies into consideration.
The allocation for the SE is what one SS governor embezzles in a tenure.
It is totally insignificant.
IF you want parasites, look to the SW and the north.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by winniz: 12:58am On Jun 28, 2015
CHM11:

Money from oil still feeds your states...Oil gotten from my state!!!...so its my business grin

Even Imo and Abia state are among oil producing states so what's your point?

6 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Abagworo(m): 1:00am On Jun 28, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Op is from Rivers State

He is trying to create amongst we Igbos

You can only make sense if you condemn the lies against Imo State by Anambra on this forum and elsewhere. I think Imolites have endured a lot and right now I am no more patient enough. I will start my own onslaught.

7 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by fulanimafia: 1:01am On Jun 28, 2015
CSTR2:
Who cares?
Btw, all parasites are not parasites, especially when we take the monies into consideration.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by SUBMARINE: 1:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:

Before opening this thread I sat down and analysed a lot and it all points to this bitter truth. It has to stop for the good of all. They hate everything Imo to an extent that when a good example comes out of Imo it becomes a war. The boundaries are very artificial but the politics has overtaken reality. For example the plan to ban Enugu and Ebonyi people from doing Okada business in Anambra has been downplayed. Imagine if Rochas Okorocha made such abominal attempts.

Why not mind your business and concentrate on Rivers State your state

Igbos listen

Op is not one of us but from Rivers State. cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by winniz: 1:02am On Jun 28, 2015
[s][/s]Abagworo:

Before opening this thread I sat down and analysed a lot and it all points to this bitter truth. It has to stop for the good of all. They hate everything Imo to an extent that when a good example comes out of Imo it becomes a war. The boundaries are very artificial but the politics has overtaken reality. For example the plan to ban Enugu and Ebonyi people from doing Okada business in Anambra has been downplayed. Imagine if Rochas Okorocha made such abominal attempts. [s][/s]

Cursed Iddiot, you are nothing but an agent of division that should not be taken seriously among Igbos.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CHM11: 1:02am On Jun 28, 2015
winniz:

Even Imo and Abia state are among oil producing states so what's your point?
Not up to 5 percent of oil produced yearly.

6 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by SUBMARINE: 1:03am On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:

You can only make sense if you condemn the lies against Imo State by Anambra on this forum and elsewhere. I think Imolites have endured a lot and right now I am no more patient enough. I will start my own onslaught.

You are not Igbo

You are an indigene of Rivers State.

Your plan to divide us won't work angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:

You must be mad.

See how dem dey tear you apart, resident NL Igbo sabo wannabe.
cheesy

Now, charge at me.

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by winniz: 1:04am On Jun 28, 2015
CHM11:

Not up to 5 percent of oil produced yearly.

I think there is a chart that proves it's upto 20%.

4 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by SUBMARINE: 1:06am On Jun 28, 2015
winniz:

Cursed Iddiot, you are nothing but an agent of division that should not be taken seriously among Igbos.

He is not Igbo

The enemy planted him to divide us in order to defeat us. angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Balkan(m): 1:08am On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:
It is obvious and needs no further explanation. I believe envy is the major reason. There is a fear of the next Igbo President being from Imo State and the need to do everything possible to stop it. It is quite shameful. They have done all they could to downplay Okorocha's unmatchable track records but reality stares them in the face. They found able partners in gullible Mbaise people I must admit but greater population of Igbos know the truth. All the fake news about Imo State is from them and many Imo people just keep shut. I am not the type that sees evil and keep quiet.
mkpi na agba nne ya. A dog that mates with the mother. Thats what you are

4 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by SUBMARINE: 1:08am On Jun 28, 2015
Normality:

See how dem dey tear you apart, resident NL Igbo sabo wannabe.
cheesy

Now, charge at me.

His masters up North told him to divide we Igbos since they failed to divide we Lower Nigers.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CHM11: 1:11am On Jun 28, 2015
CSTR2:
Who cares?
You are no different from the North and SW if not worse. Atleast the SW is accommodating to others.
The North is a parasite, but the SE is no different. Its only making so much noise now because it is not in control of things.
The SE is not OK being a mini parasite so it wants to move for Biafra and carry the SS along in the disguise of OLD EASTERN REGION so it can become the sole/major parasite. Wrong move!..

An Anambra man believes he is Lord over imo, abia, enugu and some igbos don't even consider Ebonyi as true igbos....within yourself there is discrimination, one which is not going away in the next 100 years.
When you get your Biafra, Anambra will be the sole head of everything..then ebonyi, imo and abia will start fighting for secession again....talking about Capital, Enugu or Awka?..lmao....

10 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 28, 2015
SUBMARINE:

His masters up North told him to divide we Igbos since they failed to divide we Lower Nigers.

angry

His antecedents on here are too divisive.

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by winniz: 1:12am On Jun 28, 2015
SUBMARINE:

He is not Igbo

The enemy planted him to divide us in order to defeat us. angry

Gbam, the cursed bastard Abagworo is nothing but an agent of division that Igbos need to Ignore.

6 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CHM11: 1:13am On Jun 28, 2015
winniz:

I think there is a chart that proves it's upto 20%.

You can look for the Chart dear. I created that thread to show the leeches in this country. Oil from the SE is about 4.23 percent.

7 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 28, 2015
CHM11:

You are no different from the North and SW if not worse. Atleast the SW is accommodating to others.
The North is a parasite, but the SE is no different. Its only making so much noise now because it is not in control of things.
The SE is not OK being a mini parasite so it wants to move for Biafra and carry the SS along in the disguise of OLD EASTERN REGION so it can become the sole/major parasite. Wrong move!..

An Anambra man believes he is Lord over imo, abia, enugu and some igbos don't even consider Ebonyi as true igbos....within yourself there is discrimination, one which is not going away in the next 100 years.
When you get your Biafra, Anambra will be the sole head of everything..then ebonyi, imo and abia will start fighting for secession again....talking about Capital, Enugu or Awka?..lmao....

Kindly shut up pls

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CHM11: 1:15am On Jun 28, 2015
Normality:

Kindly shut up pls
Hi, I was talking to someone reasonable. Don't quote if you have nothing good to say.
Thanks

10 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:
It is obvious and needs no further explanation. I believe envy is the major reason. There is a fear of the next Igbo President being from Imo State and the need to do everything possible to stop it. It is quite shameful. They have done all they could to downplay Okorocha's unmatchable track records but reality stares them in the face. They found able partners in gullible Mbaise people I must admit but greater population of Igbos know the truth. All the fake news about Imo State is from them and many Imo people just keep shut. I am not the type that sees evil and keep quiet.
Have you joined clueless almajiris in scheming for crude oil money (even as crude oil prices are tumbling)?
Get a life man . . .!
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 28, 2015
CHM11:

Hi, I was talking to someone reasonable. Don't quote if you have nothing good to say.
Thanks

Stop throwing fake facts to massage ur ego and feel good.

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CSTR2: 1:21am On Jun 28, 2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CharliParker: 1:21am On Jun 28, 2015
STANPASQUAL:
what can Imo have that Anambra is possibly envious of??
guy check ur head and stop being economical with d truth!!
The bitter truth from the op Rochas that gave them free education in IMSU they are also benefiting from our oil. paying or not paying salaries how is it your business.

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Ojiofor: 1:24am On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo you are talking nonsense.you and chino are the most stupid set of people I have ever seen on this forum.btw I am from Abia.
Why Anambra is your problem is one thing I can't understand and the same thing goes to your partner,chino.
If Apc want to pick a presidential candidate from Igbo land and they choose okorocha over Ogbonnaya Onu who is a million times better qualified than okorocha in every aspect and with clean record too,that means they are not to be taken seriously.
The earlier they deport you back to wherever you came the better for all us

7 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Dreambeat: 1:25am On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:

whatever the differences are,we should realize that we are Igbos. We may speak different dialects but we speak one language,Igbo.There are better ways of settling our differences than washing our dirty linen in public.Please I beg you,lets desist from making generalized derogatory remarks like the ones i saw up there.Igbo bu ofu!
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CHM11: 1:26am On Jun 28, 2015
CSTR2:
You are an idiott.
I thought you were worried about parasites, now i can see what your problem truely is.
I doubt if you are from the SS and i don't mean edo state, but if you are then you must not be very intelligent.
Instead of you to agitate for resource control from parasites who are conering much of the niger-delta wealth, you are attacking the SE- the least parasitic and the most economically independent group in this nation.
You think biafra is your problem?
Don't worry.
na igbophobia, underdevelopment and poverty go finish una for that Nigeria wey you dey.
*idiott pursuing a fly when he has a cobra under his bed*
Ok I can see he is getting angry and profusely shaking!!!...
Let me give you small space to think ok?

Both fly and cobra will be chased away. Starting with the fly who wants to drag me to his fly den where billions of flies are waiting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by winniz: 1:30am On Jun 28, 2015
Dreambeat:
whatever the differences are,we should realize that we are Igbos. We may speak different dialects but we speak one language,Igbo.There are better ways of settling our differences than washing our dirty linen in public.Please I beg you,lets desist from making generalized derogatory remarks like the ones i saw up there.Igbo bu ofu!

Believe that fool Abagworo is Igbo at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CSTR2: 1:30am On Jun 28, 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CHM11: 1:39am On Jun 28, 2015
CSTR2:
Biafra has never been by force.
It is a question of referendum.
So tell me who is dragging who?
A sign of an unintelligent people is when they can't recognize their real foes.
Intelligence has different Quotient levels. The shaky head of Einstein was seen by some so called 'intelligent persons' as symptoms of a re.tarded human.
Only the outstandingly intelligent knew that Einstein was multi-tasking at every single second in his head.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Rubbishes Sowore's Claim On The State Of Corruption In Nigeria / List Of Nigerian Political Parties From 1923 To 1960 / APC Governors Arrive Cross River To Persuade Ayade To Dump PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.