Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,051 members, 7,807,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas (18598 Views)

What Happened Between Nnamdi Kanu And Rochas Okorocha Yesterday / Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos / Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Csami(m): 7:20am On Jun 28, 2015
Every sane person on nairaland will have to forgive the op for putting up this write up cause he ran out of his medication.

CentralIntels:
Imo state and its people are cursed, I don't think Anambrans has anything in common with them

You! You're so silly. How can one stup!d write up tell so much about a state and the people? I think you and the op are in on this.

9 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by manchy7531: 7:20am On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:
It is obvious and needs no further explanation. I believe envy is the major reason. There is a fear of the next Igbo President being from Imo State and the need to do everything possible to stop it. It is quite shameful. They have done all they could to downplay Okorocha's unmatchable track records but reality stares them in the face. They found able partners in gullible Mbaise people I must admit but greater population of Igbos know the truth. All the fake news about Imo State is from them and many Imo people just keep shut. I am not the type that sees evil and keep quiet.

Op i am from imo But u äre a Big fooool for Opening such a senseless and needless thread

7 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by omonnakoda: 7:20am On Jun 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

I don't read that I see it..I live in Lagos

Or do you want to tell me that ijebus are loved ...ijebu that the average Yoruba hates and will want to avoid

They even have a lotto called baba ijebu ..just because they don't win it

Oh one loving Yoruba ..I know Yoruba land in and out

.so don't forn here .

Anu
Awolowo is Ijebu? You live in Lagos? If that were true you will know the contribution of Ekiti in terms of the number of commissioners and members of the House of Assembly, You are seeing what you choose to see

Wole Soyinka is Ijebu,
Adebowale is Ijebu
Mike Adenuga is Ijebu

It is better ot to comment on what you have no knowledge of . No one claims supremacy in Ile Karo Ojire. As long as people are different there will be differences. But no one claims supremacy that is just not the Yoruba way. The Yoruba do not discriminate against anyone even foreigners.THe Oshodi family are Nupe from Niger State and there are many prominent Nupe Families in Lagos so the idea of discrimination against Ijebu is ignorance.
Do not try and deflect attention from reality .Even if Anambra do not say so we can see the difference and how backward the rest of you are.Villagers!

8 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by fr3do(m): 7:50am On Jun 28, 2015
There were no states 50 years ago,
the concept of states were introduced by hausa-fulani soldiers, it shouldn't tear Igbos apart.

3 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Masterclass32: 7:52am On Jun 28, 2015
God bless the Igbos. What we need now is unity. Am not sure this kind of thread will help much in achieving that.

For those saying that Anambra Igbo is superior to other Igbos, its NOT true. We are all Igbos. Its just like saying that the tribe of Judah is more Jewish than other Jews just becos they produced the famous King David.

Enough with the division already!
Igbo bu ofu.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by carnegiefan: 7:53am On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo is a sociopath while CentralIntels is a psychopath: two sides of a very bad coin operating tirelessly to divide Igbo people.
I know without a doubt that neither can be Igbo because their comments are constantly fanning division in Igboland.

These are the type of people that Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB promised to root out first. cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by MrEverest(m): 7:56am On Jun 28, 2015
pazienza:
Abagworo is not an Igboman. He majors in causing division amongst Ndiigbo. He isn't from Imo.

Only a stupid Anambra person will start saying trash about Imo, just because of Abagworo, who himself is neither Igbo nor from Imo state.
Thank you Pazienza, I believe that Abagworo has lost it. He comes within Imolites at will to cause division between Mbaise people and others all in the name of projecting Okorocha in good light, the same Okorocha that has not done a single project since he was reelected. Okorocha said his new motto is factory-factory-factory and industry-industry-industry yet not even a table water factory or bar soap industry has been built by him. Imo is supposed to be the richest state in the south-east but his performance can't be compared to that of Chime or even Obiano. Okorocha claimed he was offering free eduction from primary to university but he refused to acknowledge that FG already offers free UBE from primary one to JSS 3 across the federation. He has succeeded in stagnating the biggest industry in Imo state(education) by deliberately and drastically reducing the intake of Imo indigens into IMSU Aside building "china" roads, there is no single mega project started and completed by Okorocha, when other states are building world class hospitals, five star hotels, fly-overs, eight-lane thoroughfares, high-rise structures etc what has okorocha done to deserve praise singing as Abagworo would want?? What we have in Imo today is the more we look, the less we see. Okorocha has lost the goodwill he had before and unless he retraces his steps urgently, he will leave governance with a battered image. The most disgusting of all is his fight with Imo royal fathers can his northern friends try that sh!t with their royal fathers embarassed embarassed Abagworo is an Ikwere man who enjoys seeing Igbos throw mud at each other and he always finds a willing tool in Chino. Abagworo should go and face the mess Amaechi left in Rivers state and leave Imo state alone, he shouldn't speak for us because he is not one of us. Whatever ambition Rochas has, remains his personal ambition and not that of Imo state.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by tonychristopher: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2015
omonnakoda:
Awolowo is Ijebu? You live in Lagos? If that were true you will know the contribution of Ekiti in terms of the number of commissioners and members of the House of Assembly, You are seeing what you choose to see

Wole Soyinka is Ijebu,
Adebowale is Ijebu
Mike Adenuga is Ijebu

It is better ot to comment on what you have no knowledge of . No one claims supremacy in Ile Karo Ojire. As long as people are different there will be differences. But no one claims supremacy that is just not the Yoruba way. The Yoruba do not discriminate against anyone even foreigners.THe Oshodi family are Nupe from Niger State and there are many prominent Nupe Families in Lagos so the idea of discrimination against Ijebu is ignorance.
Do not try and deflect attention from reality .Even if Anambra do not say so we can see the difference and how backward the rest of you are.Villagers!

Why are you doing this ...I know all these things I also know how Yoruba detest ijebu also

There is a thread about that here in NL so stop this pretense

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by StOla: 8:09am On Jun 28, 2015
new2020:
Anambra cannot hate Imo. Anambra is the first son of Igbo people; she has that right to criticize and lash out at any of her younger brothers ( Enugu, Abia, Imo and Ebonyi) that misbehaves or detours from Igbo cause. From my experience, Igbos from Imo have a tendency to behave like saboteurs. The truth is that most Anambrans question the paternity of most Imo Igbos...some believe many were fathered by northerners during the war. Explains why APC could only penetrate SE through Imo and only. They can never penetrate through other SE states...NEVER!

See Arsenal of information.
Thanks for proving the OP right. The OP sure knows what he says about Anambra.
Igbo kwenu!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by StOla: 8:20am On Jun 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

Why are you doing this ...I know all these things I also know how Yoruba detest ijebu also

There is a thread about that here in NL so stop this pretense

You are right though.

Every region has it's superiority conflicts within itself. You cannot say Yoruba detest Ijebu when they are Yoruba themselves. If you say the Ekiti or Ijesha or Ondo detest Ijebu (who also reciprocate such), then you have certainly interacted with the Yorubas.

However this hate has been left out of the political ambitions of the tribe. Same cannot be said about the different sub-groups of the SE.

About Baba Ijebu, it is so called because premier lotto is owned by Kensington Adebutu who is Ijebu. So the term has now become lingua france for such, just like gala (UAC) and indomie (de united foods).

4 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:
It is obvious and needs no further explanation. I believe envy is the major reason. There is a fear of the next Igbo President being from Imo State and the need to do everything possible to stop it. It is quite shameful. They have done all they could to downplay Okorocha's unmatchable track records but reality stares them in the face. They found able partners in gullible Mbaise people I must admit but greater population of Igbos know the truth. All the fake news about Imo State is from them and many Imo people just keep shut. I am not the type that sees evil and keep quiet.

who be this gworo idiot. I can see stupidity surrounding u n ur post.
Devil bless u.

9 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by StOla: 8:25am On Jun 28, 2015
omonnakoda:

Wole Soyinka is Ijebu,
Adebowale is Ijebu
Mike Adenuga is Ijebu

Wole Soyinka is Egba not Ijebu. He's from Ake Abeokuta.

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by OduaVanguard: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2015
bolabolakemi:

Someone is economical with the truth here... Rochas is fake, owing workers, contractors,... so what is the basis for his popularity ?

You this Anambra igbo ladyboy with your fake Yoruba moniker, you need to quit confusing people! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by omonnakoda: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2015
StOla:

Wole Soyinka is Egba not Ijebu. He's from Ake Abeokuta.
In Yoruba and African tradition generally people trace origin to their father. Wole's Father is from Isara and his mother is Egba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 28, 2015
StOla:

See Arsenal of information.
Thanks for proving the OP right. The OP sure knows what he says about Anambra.
Igbo kwenu!

Get out from this thread yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:

You can only make sense if you condemn the lies against Imo State by Anambra on this forum and elsewhere. I think Imolites have endured a lot and right now I am no more patient enough. I will start my own onslaught.

hey what lies?
enough of this shit you ingrate.

we imo's are tired of rochas cause he is a bloody liar

8 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by thewarrior72: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2015
I don't want to attack imo state because of that useless Ba.stard abagworo, it will amount to stupidity to attack any igbo state because of bastards OSUs like abagworo & okijajuju who happened to hail from the identityless ikwere & ogba respectively.
The earlier we the true sons of igboland ignore these two nonentities the better for the unity of igbos. By the way, where's barem?, she was abagworo supporter & chearer when the scum stated his useless & divisive dick measuring between anambra & imo.

7 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by MrEverest(m): 8:34am On Jun 28, 2015
new2020:
Anambra cannot hate Imo. Anambra is the first son of Igbo people; she has that right to criticize and lash out at any of her younger brothers ( Enugu, Abia, Imo and Ebonyi) that misbehaves or detours from Igbo cause. From my experience, Igbos from Imo have a tendency to behave like saboteurs. The truth is that most Anambrans question the paternity of most Imo Igbos...some believe many were fathered by northerners during the war. Explains why APC could only penetrate SE through Imo and only. They can never penetrate through other SE states...NEVER!
Very useless, illogical and senseless statement. What or who made Anambra the first son of Igbo people such disgusting arrogance shocked shocked Do you even know that state creation were a post civil war result, what Igbos had ab initio were hamlets and clans. Talking about saboteurs, its on record that aside people from the s-south, it was people in present day Anambra state that sold out during the war tongue tongue Are you a very ignorant juvenile or you just choose to be stup!d, Rochas was under the platform of APGA when he was voted into power, what was the margin with which he won re-election against Ihedioha despite the massive rigging he did, if Imo supports APC, why did Jonathan win with a wide margin despite Rochas machinations. This haughty attitude of Anambra people makes Biafra unattractive, agreed that you guys have more money bags than other south east states doesn't mean you are superior to others, what arrant nonsense. You guys could continue to make us Igbos a laughing stock in the eyes of others but he who brings in ant infested firewood is only calling lizards for a feast. Well meaning Igbos are looking for a way to unite other Igbos in the S-south but these mofos are busy fanning the embers of division among us, despicable id!ots!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by zendy: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2015
fr3do:
There were no states 50 years ago,
the concept of states were introduced by hausa-fulani soldiers, it shouldn't tear Igbos apart.

This something a lot of younger people don't know. What is 'Imo state people'? Igbos that illiterate military men like Buhari named after the Imo river. What is Anambra state? Igbos that a military idi0t named after the Anambra river. Even Nigeria is named after a river. This 'divide and rule' tactics really worked well for the Northerners. When get Biafra, one of the first things we shall do is abolish all the states and bring back regions. As for Okorocha, he should perish any thought of being president. I'm a proud Igbo man and Biafran, I don't care about Igbo presidency because I aspire for something better but if an Igbo should be president of Nigeria, it should not be Okorocha

12 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by omonnakoda: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2015
StOla:

You are right though.

Every region has it's superiority conflicts within itself. You cannot say Yoruba detest Ijebu when they are Yoruba themselves. If you say the Ekiti or Ijesha or Ondo detest Ijebu (who also reciprocate such), then you have certainly interacted with the Yorubas.

You seem to make a habit of making uninformed assertions . The Ekiti detest Ijebu? You need to educate yourself better about history . Do you understand the meaning of the word detest? There is no Yoruba group that do not intermarry or do business together or cohabit as you will find among Eboes. The Ondo and Ijebu are culturally very similar and closest . any Ijebu towns were founded by Ondo migrants so do not distort facts

9 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2015
MrEverest:
Very useless, illogical and senseless statement. What or who made Anambra the first son of Igbo people such disgusting arrogance shocked shocked Do you even know that state creation were a post civil war result, what Igbos had ab initio were hamlets and clans. Talking about saboteurs, its on record that aside people from the s-south, it was people in present day Anambra state that sold out during the war tongue tongue Are you a very ignorant juvenile or you just choose to be stup!d, Rochas was under the platform of APGA when he was voted into power, what was the margin with which he won re-election against Ihedioha despite the massive rigging he did, if Imo supports APC, why did Jonathan win with a wide margin despite Rochas machinations. This haughty attitude of Anambra people makes Biafra unattractive, agreed that you guys have more money bags than other south east states doesn't mean you are superior to others, what arrant nonsense. You guys could continue to make us Igbos a laughing stock in the eyes of others but he brings in ant infested firewood is only calling lizards for a feast. Others are looking for a way to unite other Igbos in the S-south but these mofos are busy fanning the embers of division among us, despicable id!ots!!!!!!

If you don't know that Anambra...Omambala is the first son of all Igbos, then a Hausa man must be your father. There is no basis for me to continue any further with you. Go and ask your mother whom your real father is. Very shameless Imo man

5 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by anitabeauty(f): 8:38am On Jun 28, 2015
zendy:

This something a lot of younger people don't know. What is 'Imo state people'? Igbos that illiterate military men like Buhari named after the Imo river. What is Anambra state? Igbos that a military idiot named after the Anambra river. Even Nigeria is named after a river. This 'divide and rule' tactics really worked well for the Northerners. When get Biafra, one of the first things we shall do is abolish all the states and bring back regions. As for Okorocha, he should perish any thought of being president. I'm a proud Igbo man and Biafran, I don't care about Igbo presidency because I aspire for something better but if an Igbo should be president of Nigeria, it should not be Okorocha

abagworo will not be happy with you for telling him this hurtful truth. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by tonychristopher: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2015
StOla:

You are right though.

However this hate has been left out of the political ambitions of the tribe. Same cannot be said about the different sub-groups of the SE.

About Baba Ijebu, it is so called because premier lotto is owned by Kensington Adebutu who is Ijebu. So the term has now become lingua france for such, just like gala (UAC) and indomie (de united foods).

Thank lord your agreeing with me but you still goofed ogun state has this tussle between the egbas and ijebus also so I am sure of what I am saying ..don't give me this Yoruba one love thing . I know how the egun cried out and said that Yoruba should leave their lands last year and they are not Yoruba

I also know ondo akoko people and ilaje thing so stop it. What about modakeke and ife

Tomorrow I am going to akure so I know how Yoruba roll

This superiority is everywhere ..Japanese see themselves as finest in asia ...I don't wanna talk India

German peeps see themselves as the best in EU that is if you ever been to EU

What of french and English superiority tussle

So don't whitewash it bro

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by omonnakoda: 8:47am On Jun 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

Thank lord your agreeing with me but you still goofed ogun state has this tussle between the egbas and ijebus also so I am sure of what I am saying ..don't give me this Yoruba one love thing . I know how the egun cried out and said that Yoruba should leave their lands last year and they are not Yoruba

I also know ondo akoko people and ilaje thing so stop it. What about modakeke and ife

Tomorrow I am going to akure so I know how Yoruba roll

This superiority is everywhere ..Japanese see themselves as finest in asia ...I don't wanna talk India

German peeps see themselves as the best in EU that is if you ever been to EU

What of french and English superiority tussle

So don't whitewash it bro
If it helps you avoid looking in the mirror to say your neighbour has crawcraw fine.

Even if Anambra do not say so we all know they are the most exposed and shofisticated Eboes many of them live in the SW and are exposed to civilization

No I have never been to the EU can you tell me about it ?

4 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Noneroone(m): 8:48am On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:
lol...so this guy finally entered market.

6 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by thewarrior72: 8:48am On Jun 28, 2015
omonnakoda:

Wole Soyinka is Ijebu,
Adebowale is Ijebu
Mike Adenuga is Ijebu

Pathetic slave, get off this thread ment for sons & free borns & head to osun to help ur arm begging parents with they daily bread........basta.rd
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CentralIntels: 8:48am On Jun 28, 2015
Godson Nwankwo, shut up and go and barb your hair, you are despicable. There is nothing you can do about what he said.

[s]
MrEverest:
Very useless, illogical and senseless statement. What or who made Anambra the first son of Igbo people such disgusting arrogance shocked shocked Do you even know that state creation were a post civil war result, what Igbos had ab initio were hamlets and clans. Talking about saboteurs, its on record that aside people from the s-south, it was people in present day Anambra state that sold out during the war tongue tongue Are you a very ignorant juvenile or you just choose to be stup!d, Rochas was under the platform of APGA when he was voted into power, what was the margin with which he won re-election against Ihedioha despite the massive rigging he did, if Imo supports APC, why did Jonathan win with a wide margin despite Rochas machinations. This haughty attitude of Anambra people makes Biafra unattractive, agreed that you guys have more money bags than other south east states doesn't mean you are superior to others, what arrant nonsense. You guys could continue to make us Igbos a laughing stock in the eyes of others but he who brings in ant infested firewood is only calling lizards for a feast. Well meaning Igbos are looking for a way to unite other Igbos in the S-south but these mofos are busy fanning the embers of division among us, despicable id!ots!!!!!!
[/s]

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by StOla: 8:49am On Jun 28, 2015
omonnakoda:
You seem to make a habit of making uninformed assertions . The Ekiti detest Ijebu? You need to educate yourself better about history . Do you understand the meaning of the word detest? There is no Yoruba group that do not intermarry or do business together or cohabit as you will find among Eboes. The Ondo and Ijebu are culturally very similar and closest . any Ijebu towns were founded by Ondo migrants so do not distort facts

The disagreement here shouldn't be about the depth of hate, as such you can choose to call it any term you're comfortable with.
But there's no love lost between certain Yoruba Sub-groups, which however is not displayed at the political level. That is the part of the argument that matters.

But try not to paint a rosy picture that isn't necessary. I am maternally Ijebu so I know what I've heard and learnt from adults talking, especially when it concerns settling for a spouse and intra ethnic preferences.

As for Soyinka being from anywhere other than Ake Abeokuta, I'll assume it to be just your own imagination. I do not know of him having any links with Isara Remo.

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by omonnakoda: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2015
thewarrior72:

My mother is a dirty scabby slave, my father spends his time begging all day ........basta.rd
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by SilverSurfer: 8:52am On Jun 28, 2015
CentralIntels:
Imo state and its people are cursed, I don't think Anambrans has anything in common with them

To say you are an id.iot will be doing you a great service. Let it be made known clearly that the idi.ot I just quote does not in any way represent the views of anambrarians. Imo is a great state and part and parcel of the IGBO brotherhood. People here should know that the guy is deranged and should henceforth ignore him........@ Abagworo, I don't know who gave you the impression that Anambra hates Imo in any way. I've been doubting your claim to being igbo from day one but this nonsense just confirms it. You're a big disgrace for bringing disunity among brothers. Why don't you concern yourself with what is going on in your state.

8 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CentralIntels: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2015
Imo state and its people are cursed that is why the state is stagnant development wise only flourishes in child prostitution. People like okorosha are all animals that should be stoned to death. cool

[s]
SilverSurfer:
To say you are an id.iot will be doing you a great service. Let it be made known clearly that the idi.ot I just quote does not in any way represent the views of anambrarians. Imo is a great state and part and parcel of the IGBO brotherhood. People here should know that the guy is deranged and should henceforth ignore him........@ Abagworo, I don't know who gave you the impression that Anambra hates Imo in any way. I've been doubting your claim to being igbo from day one but this nonsense just confirms it. You're a big disgrace for bringing disunity among brothers. Why don't you concern yourself with what is going on in your state.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by SilverSurfer: 8:58am On Jun 28, 2015
CentralIntels:
I have just told u the bitter truth.

Shut up baboon. You're cursed. I don't know Why you so love disunity. If you have a personal issue with that im.becile called Abagworo, you should settle it amongst yourselves. Stop dragging Anambra into your stupid.dity.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu / LASG Begins Massive Road Rehabilitation, Covering Of Manholes Across The State / Woman Dies In Katsina While On Queue To Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.