Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Want To Use Fonts On My H6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Want To Use Fonts On My H6 (1524 Views)

Camon Cx Users : How To Change Fonts On Your Smartphone / How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp / Tech Tip : Change Fonts On Android (with Or Without Root) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Use Fonts On My H6 by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 28, 2015
Greetings house. Please how do I make fonts to work on all apps in my Tecno H6.
The fonts is not working on my whatsapp, and some other apps. Thanks
Re: Want To Use Fonts On My H6 by Jetjacky(m): 1:57am On Jun 28, 2015
Have you tried ifont? It best works with rooted devices, so root the phone and download. I'm making use of it, it works perfectly
Re: Want To Use Fonts On My H6 by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 28, 2015
Jetjacky:
Have you tried ifont? It best works with rooted devices, so root the phone and download. I'm making use of it, it works perfectly
Ifonts. Currently using Hifonts. It works perfectly on a friend phone (opsson). But is not working perfectly on mine. And my phone is rooted. What then could be the problem
Re: Want To Use Fonts On My H6 by Jetjacky(m): 5:33am On Jun 28, 2015
You still don't know how to use it. When you download the fonts on the ifont go through your phone settings, search for fonts in your settings. Open and you would see those fonts and they're not installed in your phone settings. That's how it was in my phone, I had to install all the fonts I downloaded in my irony in the font section of my phone then I clicked on the one I needed and it worked.

You can also Google how to use it. I you're using um go launcher then its from the settings of the go launcher. Can't recall totally the way you manuplate the preference setting, but I'm sure you surf for fonts in your go launcher preference.
Incorruptible:

Ifonts. Currently using Hifonts. It works perfectly on a friend phone (opsson). But is not working perfectly on mine. And my phone is rooted. What then could be the problem
Re: Want To Use Fonts On My H6 by Jetjacky(m): 7:36am On Jun 28, 2015
Ifont is different from Hifont oh
And I hope in your phone settings you've enabled third parties inatallation. See this would have been ABC for me if you were close by for me to operate it.
Incorruptible:

Re: Want To Use Fonts On My H6 by willian10: 7:46am On Jun 28, 2015
The simple fact i noticed is dat after rooting ur device, the 1st font application u installed won't work perfectly, y d next u install ll work
Re: Want To Use Fonts On My H6 by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2015
Thanks house. I downloaded Ifonts and it worked perfectly on all my apps. You guys are great.
Re: Want To Use Fonts On My H6 by ogemdiicyprian2(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Please can someone post the screen shot of the fonts..

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help On Infinix Hot / I Bought The Umi Hammer S / Gobe !!! Is Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Now A Time Bomb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.