Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Mobile Phone Reportedly Turned To Soap In Lagos. (see Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mobile Phone Reportedly Turned To Soap In Lagos. (see Photos) (1161 Views)

Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai / Guy Caught Selling Soap As Phone In Lagos (see Photo) / Guys Are Not Smiling... Mobile Phone Reportedly Turned Into Soap In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Phone Reportedly Turned To Soap In Lagos. (see Photos) by misspicy(f): 4:20am On Jun 28, 2015
Some stories I can't tell - because even me sef,
it's hard for me to believe...lol...so I will just
share it the way it was sent to me. Read
below...
This happened at about 4:20 pm. An Hausa
man (Yao as he is called) was accosted by a
man who claimed to be stranded and needs
money for transport to Badagry. Yao offered to
give him 200 but this man had another deal (to
sell his phone), 'a big Nokia phone' as
described by Yao for #5000, they later agreed
#2000 which Yao paid for. He was handed the
phone which he tested. To cut the story short,
the phone was 'packaged' by the man and they
parted ways. Yao got home to share the 'good
news'. He dipped his hands in his pocket to
bring out the phone and that was what he
found. Soap! He said what pained him most
was that this man happened to also be an
Hausa man cause they conversed in his
language.

source: www.lindaikeji..com/2015/06/mobile-phone-reportedly-turned-to-soap.html#more

Re: Mobile Phone Reportedly Turned To Soap In Lagos. (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 28, 2015
I don't know how things like these happen, I BELIEVE i can never be a victim.

Any offer that looks too good to be true calls for extra carefulness
Re: Mobile Phone Reportedly Turned To Soap In Lagos. (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 28, 2015
Shebi Hez the one that wants Big phone and He has gotten itgrin grin
Re: Mobile Phone Reportedly Turned To Soap In Lagos. (see Photos) by kilokeys(m): 4:47am On Jun 28, 2015
Same trick it works everytime.

A.b.oki.. The battery is already very low.. Lemme change it for u quickly..

Swaps packaged phone with packaged soap.

A. Bo. Ki make sure u charge it immediately u get home o.

#truestory. Same happened to me back in 2007 when i wanted a nokia 6680 for 5k.. Mine was fufu. This dude is lucky.. At least he can use the soap for something

I prayed to God to reveal if i was jazzed.. All i heard were angels chuckling at my stupidity and greed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mobile Phone Reportedly Turned To Soap In Lagos. (see Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 4:47am On Jun 28, 2015
Only in 9ja!!!!! The more you look the more you get CONFUSED tongue
Re: Mobile Phone Reportedly Turned To Soap In Lagos. (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 28, 2015
If you bought stuff at computer village in the early 2000's you'll be very familiar with the tricks.
you're offered the real phone for the actual amount it's sold, meanwhile, the seller has a well packaged something in his otherpocket. The moment you begin to negotiate, he returns yhe good phone you tested to hiis pocket and pretends like he's leaving. He turns back after some seconds to give you the bad one at a very ridiculous price, whereas you'll think it's the same phone you tested. You then get home and won't be able to open the battery compartment until you break it. That's the fufu!
Re: Mobile Phone Reportedly Turned To Soap In Lagos. (see Photos) by Yustash001(m): 5:02am On Jun 28, 2015
That's what happens when you like too much awoof....
Re: Mobile Phone Reportedly Turned To Soap In Lagos. (see Photos) by xreal: 5:11am On Jun 28, 2015
The OP/hausa man who bought the soap phone na Unilorin student?
Re: Mobile Phone Reportedly Turned To Soap In Lagos. (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 28, 2015
African Magic
Re: Mobile Phone Reportedly Turned To Soap In Lagos. (see Photos) by babatawa(m): 6:26am On Jun 28, 2015
Misleading topic
shey the phne transform ni? undecided
Re: Mobile Phone Reportedly Turned To Soap In Lagos. (see Photos) by modskiller(m): 7:17am On Jun 28, 2015
[size=20pt]Holy Phock shocked shocked now that's what I call an expensive soap[/size]
Re: Mobile Phone Reportedly Turned To Soap In Lagos. (see Photos) by naxyrick: 7:46am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Mobile Phone Reportedly Turned To Soap In Lagos. (see Photos) by Tolzeal(m): 8:41am On Jun 28, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
I don't know how things like these happen, I BELIEVE i can never be a victim.

Any offer that looks too good to be true calls for extra carefulness

Bro, Dont think About it oo.
some folks goes to the extent of using charm to reset the memory, so far uve started conversing with that , I'm sorry bro you so much gone .

In Akure, They would make it to the extent that you will go homr by Urself to bring their remaining balance.

The thing is , just don't talk to stranger asking questions like...

*Bros, please which road to BENIN ( I was a victim of this once & My reply was like ". Seh oya werey ", That would definitely trigger them up that " Haa , eleyi ja o"wink.

* I need money shiii

*I'm travelling crap and all.

Bad pplr are seriously spoiling the image of the needies ...
Re: Mobile Phone Reportedly Turned To Soap In Lagos. (see Photos) by Tolzeal(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2015
cheekilicious:
Shebi Hez the one that wants Big phone and He has gotten itgrin grin

LOL....
.He was betrayed by HIS brother.
Re: Mobile Phone Reportedly Turned To Soap In Lagos. (see Photos) by spicytayomic(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2015
modskiller:
[size=20pt]Holy Phock shocked shocked now that's what I call an expensive soap[/size]
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree? Yahoo Yahoo Played A Huge Role In Reducing Cultism In Nigeria Uni / Mercy Johnson Is Sending Me Friends Request On Facebook (photos) / OMG!!! Photos Of Manhood Found In Stew!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.