Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA (33072 Views)

Uniabuja SUG President “okoye” Suspended For Looting Millions - 9jaflaver / Seating Arrangement In Examination Hall In UNIABUJA (Photos) / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by UniabujaFacts: 4:56am On Jun 28, 2015
Thing is, every guy in Uniabuja is a Big Boy in his own way. same for the ladies, but this report is focused on the guys, at least for now!

Also, these Five types of Big Boys about to be mentioned is just an idea and you all can dish out yours via the comment box below.. lets go...

1. BIG BOYS WITH THE "BIG BRAINS"

These are basically the type of guys that give all their attention to their studies. other students, guys and girls inclusive are always seen flocking around them because they're gurus and they always have one or two things to tell you that you don't even got an idea about. Most of the time, they occupy positions such as presidents, class-reps or the head of whatever organization they in.

2. BIG BOYS WITH "NO CASH" IN POCKETS

These are the type of guys you see repping" the hood on daily basis. Academics don't have their full attention, party is just their thing. They either in school to submit an assignment, meet up with that lecturer who is always taking attendance or showcasing their fresh kicks ( kicks, meaning their cloths, shoes or accessories..). The fuckup thing is that most of these guys have no money in their pockets let alone account. They are always looking for a way to boycott payment of school fees after expending all their money at Gbolaino's Collections. Funny thing is, these are the type guys that run entertainment cliques, clubs and so on... lol! am not even done but lets just move to the next...

3. BIG BOYS DOING IN "BIG IN STARCH"

These set of Big Boys can be seen in every category meaning they may be brilliant or dull, it all depends. One distinctive character with these type of Big Boys is that they don't joke with starch. The type of starch they use cant even be gotten in Abuja, it has to be from those place where cassava production is high..lol!! With their well tailored, ironed and starched shirt, you just unanimously believe these guys are Big Boys.

4. BIG BOYS WITH A BRIGHT FUTURE IN "DRUG DEALING"

Whew' these ones are basically wasting their parents money in school. They are the type of students you see in examination hall and say to yourself "so, this one is even in my department??" Anyway, these guys don't care! They probably anticipating a future of that of "Ghost" in the Tv Series, "Power".. by the way, hope you know the season 2 is out..

5. BIG BOYS LIKE THE "GREAT GATSBY"

Before i start, just know i graduated from Uniabuja while in this category..'winks'.. and hope you have seen the movie, "Great Gatsby" by Leonardo di Carpio.. well, to the point, these are the type of guys that have a bit of everything. They don't miss classes and they are always on the top of their academics. they are neat, classy, have selective friends. To an extent, some other students usually regard them as snubs. These types of students usually don't make 1st class but they are always very close. Another admirable thing is, they are hardworking and can keep a balance between every activities they find themselves in. Most of them are Entrepreneurs as they try to think beyond whats being taught in a classroom thereby exposing themselves to the events of the real world.

http://www.uniabujafacts.com/2015/06/five-types-of-big-boys-in-uniabuja.html?showComment=1435462437283#c5664808467643629706

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by Dottore: 6:03am On Jun 28, 2015
Sorry I made this easier for other nairalanders. @OP nairalanders are getting tired of following links to another sites.
Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by lative(m): 6:12am On Jun 28, 2015
they are in every school

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by modskiller(m): 6:40am On Jun 28, 2015
But the way and how students starch clothes these days ehn you go fear.

1. Imagine when you starch clothes to the extent that the rigidness of the clothes makes it hard for you to hug people.

2. When your starched clothes makes it look like you have excess pride cos the clothes arms won't come down.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by idu1(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2015
Is there university in abuja

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2015
cool...... I think na n5 I belong
Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by fragrant(f): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wow, I get d trick.
Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Me
Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by Barselonia(m): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Big boys with big brain.... them be headmaster Na... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by UltimatePals: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Oshey

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by Fernandowski(m): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
BIG BOYS from BIG PARENTS

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by Anaskie(m): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Really? Must everything be categorized?

This topic is just plain childish.

And to think it even made frontpage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by intergral(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by pryd(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
LoL @BIG BOYS DOING IN "BIG IN STARCH"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by Shaadey: 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
what of small boys? ??na every where those type of guys dey not only in UniAbuja
Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by YerYer: 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Some of these pseudo 'big boys' will be applying for jobs under the smaller boys... Let them enjoy their pseudo status for now

3 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by idongesit88: 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Crappppppppppppp

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by Ubyj(f): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
grin big boy ko, no future ni
Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by damiloladuke: 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
fake lives people live these days

PRESIDENT BUHARI NEEDS TO READ MY SIGNATURE
Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by youngice(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Op, please stop confusing us
you should have just said
kind of students that can found at UniAbuja

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by malbro(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
NDI ARA.....LELE
Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by CountDracula(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
You? Great Gatsby? Buhahahahahahaha... Dreams

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by glosplendid(f): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Oh,,,,uniabuja my school,,,,dats so true

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by Nimblemind(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Fake it till you make it... Simple!!! All na packaging now
Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by horlah17(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Big boy with big head
Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by adorablepepple(f): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
cheesy, starch at times over hype dudes,they will starch the cloth sote...... d cloth will stand on its own it will now increase their shoulder it will look like they have shoulder pad on.

I know one dude who starches his boxer n singlet angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by micrep3030(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Example demola in economics
Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by Minet16(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
b
Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by uzo200(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
great to hear, meanwhile checkout my signature and tell me what you think.
Re: 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA by tammie24: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
That dry school

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Daughter's Teacher Asked Them To Write "Who Is Evans?" / How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? / Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.