Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES (3659 Views)

Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by NDPVF(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2015
aminho:
see mumu i respect ijaw people but you are a stark stray dog
Ijaw?.I respect and love Ijaws too.They are fellow Niger Delta brothers too.But hey,ebot,whtat brought Ijaws into this?.
Or do you think am Ijaw?.No am nat!.
BTW,is it because i deconstructed your lies and showed how empty your propaganda is,thats why am stack iliterate?.its a shm!.I expected you to counter it,not sounding unnecessarily emotional.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by fulanimafia: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]This is why i said an average Northner and Southwastener is an ijiot.
All you know is open your mouth and drink 'oyel',but you dont know where it comes from.
Am not Igbo,but the propaganda against them can get a sane mind angry.
You ain't aware that Abia,Imo,has been feeding ediot like you?.And you ain't also aware that Anambra is among oil producin states?.
Are you also aware that some parts of Rivers state that produces oil,originally belongs to Imo state and Abia state,before state creation?.Ain't you aware that Delta North of Delta state though geopolitically belongs here,but mostly are Igbos,produces oil as well?.All you know is shout "hoyel",but you knows next to nothing.
If you talk of Industries,is southwest more industrialized than southeas?.Ever heard of Aba,Newi,Onitsha,etc?.BTW,most Industries in Lagos and few in Ogun,are also owned by same Igbos you are dissing,and other foreigners,but the industries/factories in the aforementioned locations in southeast,are indigenous companies owned by igbos,so,which zone is actually commanding the world of industries/factories in Nigeria?.Answer it yourself,dont be biased.
How about Agriculture?.Fine,North is ahead of other zones in Nigeria,in terms of Agriculture,but they are mostly subsistance farmers,and are crude in Agriculture,and also cant be said to be the only zone doing well in Agriculture.Ebonyi state southeast Nigeria is renowned for her Agricultural prowress.same goes to Cross River state,Southsouth Nigeria.Cross River apart from her oil wealth is known for her Agricultural exploit.most of the food we eat here,like garri/fufu,comes from northern cross river.places like Akankpa in cross river,is know for her Agricultural wealth.Infact,most of the food we eat here,either comes from Ebonyi & Cross River,or Benue state,and Benue state cant authoritatively said to be a Northern state.I wonder who tagged them northerners.
How about commerce?.
Who drags that with Igbos?.Just gerrout!

You can choke on your hatred for the north for all I care, but the fact remains that YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING to Nigeria. You were only accidentally born above a land that God blessed Nigeria with, just like Osama bin Laden was accidentally born into a terrorist family. You did not choose the land you were born over, neither did you work on it to become fertile. The fact is your people are lazy ogogoro drinkers that only wait for oil companies or the FG to come and pay you peanuts as stipends which you go to buy another bottle of Seamans Dry Gin with. This is why you are being raped from back to front daily because he who pays the piper dictates the tune. You can only fool yourself.

The bottom line is that the North are producers while you are just lazy noisemakers that produce nothing but claim oil that you did not work for.

4 Likes

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by aminho(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
NDPVF:
Ijaw?.I respect and love Ijaws too.They are fellow Niger Delta brothers too.But hey,ebot,whtat brought Ijaws into this?.
Or do you think am Ijaw?.No am nat!.
BTW,is it because i deconstructed your lies and showed how empty your propaganda is,thats why am stack iliterate?.its a shm!.I expected you to counter it,not sounding unnecessarily emotional.
its not about been emotional the problem is you i am dating an ijaw girl right now and its serious am not hausa or fulani but am kanuri i am from a minority clan like you but that those not make igbo hausa Yoruba fulani ijaw tiv better than me It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation We are all different tribes languages and culture, but when we ask for the Lord's blessings, we must not forget that God created us equal what i willsay my brother is that dont take another person as your enemy because his not from your site of the country to me thats just geography
Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by hensben(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
huptin:
North : food
South west ; industries and ports
South South : Oil
South East: ??
South east are the parasite in nigeria reason they want we niger deltans in their BIA(COME)fraud.

2 Likes

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by hensben(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
egift:

South East: Commerce and Trade
COMMERCE N TRADE IS INDIVIDUAL BENEFIT JUST LIKE MUSICIAN...SE IS THE PARASITE REASON THEY WANT WE SS IN THEIR BIA(COME)FRAUD.
Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by disumusa: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@

then no need for all these episode

everybody should go and mind their buisness

under Biafra we will feed ourselves

but under Nigerfraud u ve been made to believe u cnt feed yourselves

we will farm with tractors so dnt worry about that

Nigerfraud with their loud mouth

watch when u talk about Biafra all sort of madness spring up

hey na so Boko harem start, hey arrest then, hey yoruba no go agree, hey close the thread

then are u not parasite

ndi ara
jobles people.

1 Like

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by fulanimafia: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
aminho:
its not about been emotional the problem is you i am dating an ijaw girl rightnowand its serious am not hausa or fulani but am kanuri i am from a minority clan like you but that those not make igbo hausa Yoruba fulani ijaw tiv better than me It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation We are all different tribes languages and culture, but when we ask for the Lord's blessings, we must not forget that God created us equal what i willsay my brother is that dont take another person as your enemy because his not from your site of the country to me thats just geography

These ones will never be satisfied till they feel 'equal' to the north, they don't realize the strength of the north lies in their greatest weakness.

Unity.
Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]This is why i said an average Northner and Southwastener is an ijiot.
All you know is open your mouth and drink 'oyel',but you dont know where it comes from.
Am not Igbo,but the propaganda against them can get a sane mind angry.
You ain't aware that Abia,Imo,has been feeding ediot like you?.And you ain't also aware that Anambra is among oil producin states?.
Are you also aware that some parts of Rivers state that produces oil,originally belongs to Imo state and Abia state,before state creation?.Ain't you aware that Delta North of Delta state though geopolitically belongs here,but mostly are Igbos,produces oil as well?.All you know is shout "hoyel",but you knows next to nothing.
If you talk of Industries,is southwest more industrialized than southeas?.Ever heard of Aba,Newi,Onitsha,etc?.BTW,most Industries in Lagos and few in Ogun,are also owned by same Igbos you are dissing,and other foreigners,but the industries/factories in the aforementioned locations in southeast,are indigenous companies owned by igbos,so,which zone is actually commanding the world of industries/factories in Nigeria?.Answer it yourself,dont be biased.
How about Agriculture?.Fine,North is ahead of other zones in Nigeria,in terms of Agriculture,but they are mostly subsistance farmers,and are crude in Agriculture,and also cant be said to be the only zone doing well in Agriculture.Ebonyi state southeast Nigeria is renowned for her Agricultural prowress.same goes to Cross River state,Southsouth Nigeria.Cross River apart from her oil wealth is known for her Agricultural exploit.most of the food we eat here,like garri/fufu,comes from northern cross river.places like Akankpa in cross river,is know for her Agricultural wealth.Infact,most of the food we eat here,either comes from Ebonyi & Cross River,or Benue state,and Benue state cant authoritatively said to be a Northern state.I wonder who tagged them northerners.
How about commerce?.
Who drags that with Igbos?.Just gerrout!

Tuale daddy, maximum respect, we shouldn't lose our guard for those divide and conquer.
Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by ikeyman00(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
@@@

The bottom line is that the North are producers while you are just lazy noisemakers that produce nothing but claim oil that you did not work for.

this should go to all the northern looter that got oil block in our territory

and we say are u not a parasite and a thief

why dnt u lay your hand

on onion, ground and tomatoes then

who is fooling who in the kontry call nigerfraud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by ikeyman00(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
@@@

disumusa
jobles people.

there is nothing be jobless here

we ask u to stay on your own if u are not a parasite then

it quite simple! gosh

then are u not a parasite?

1 Like

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by nigerianvenom(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
kenny987:
Weep Not Child!
Let me ask: Do the isiewu eaters lay claim to the maize, sorghum, millet n Co that u produce? Do they appropriate revenue as of right from these staples? Don't forget precious metals also mined at will from your region, does the pepper soup drinker have any rights over these? In your 'friendly and accommodating' nature u made sure u made laws declaring the oil in the south as federal property and ceded oil wells to people of your region leaving those whose environment is raped, destroyed and polluted to extract this resource for Federal use with no recourse for a clean environment. Even the 13% derivation, u begrudge and call unfair.

Your people as of right demand monthly allocations just by reason of existence in 'one Nigeria ' and it is from 'Federal funds' appropriated from oil. Does the pepper soup eater, shoe buyer/wearer get his shoes free? Does the brewery operator get his raw materials by federal mandate or allocation? Why were the cocoa and farming revenues used according to u, to develop the oil sector not appropriated belonging to the FG? But ur state govts, in order to carry out capital projects and even pay salaries depend wholly on this one resource from the south.

Who then is the pest? Before the amalgamation and discovery of oil, were these 'flatheadz and chest-beaters' as ppl here like to call them not eating and surviving?

But u see op, trading blames will never work. The honest truth is sum certain people with d support of colonial masters assumed control of Nigeria and her resources then made it clear that they were born to rule and own all. Subsequently they did everything possible to control this oil sector, deliberately making the southerners feel left out and without a sense of belonging in their own land. No federal effort was made to see to the continued maintenance of the agricultural sector so it remains viable. It has been completely privately owned in other words, u grow ur crops, harvest and eat or sell at will. These days there are govt incentives to encourage this sector and still the improved produce/yield belongs to d private individuals. The one time a man from that region held office, it was like an insult in the face of the born to rule region and u couldn't wait to get him out. Every means was employed from making the country ungovernable to propaganda and everything in between. Now you're back in power and you're still looking for a pest when u or they only have to look in the mirror to find it.

Stop looking for pests, we need the right structure and leadership as well as an all-inclusive government for equitable representation. Let each region develop itself, put an end to this give me, feed me system we have and instead contribute to the centre for other international/external purposes then see whether Nigeria will not become a force to reckon with in d next decade.

U wrote a piece i read and read and still feels like reading much more.
U hit at d point where it matters. They dont need Nigeria to be divided just for one reason and that is "oil". God will liberate us.
i grow in my my town in eket precisely been taught how to sing "ojukwu wanted to separate nigeriaaa but gowon said nigeria must be one,so give thanks to general gowon for making nigeria"...this was a song we were taught while growing up.just imagine the hatred they were trying to sow in the mind of we kids.
these same people are still our enemies till date.ruling us by force.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by nigerianvenom(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
temitopeadeyemo:
There is no part of this country that is a pest. The Northerners, especially feed us in this country. Most of our staple come from there except for a few things down southwest. The southeasterners are highly productive too in trading. All of these add up to form a great and formidable country. What we need is the right leadership who can harness these resources for the prosperity of all. Nigeria is a great country but can be greater if we all come together and work towards a society where equity and justice reign.

And their resources sustains nigeria economy, right?
Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by fulanimafia: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
nigerianvenom:

And their resources sustains nigeria economy, right?

Our resources sustain you, there's no economy without manpower. These utterances are the reason President Buhari is determined to diversify the economy into agriculture and solid minerals.

Asari Dokubo and Patience Jonathan said worse about the North, where are they today?
Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by eraly(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Enuf of all dis shoutings from N, E, S n W jare. Whoeva wants to leave wu shuld b allowed to go. Its not by force to live togeda. We all have our flaws. No1 is perfect. N who says if we eventually break up, we wunt b worse dan dis. No1 knows wat tomorow holds. All men ar born greedy. Oil dis, oil dat, wat if d whole tin dries up today, wu wuld we blame? No region is happy. We ar all where we ar bbcos of d bad politicians we av. We masses are jus facing ourselves instead of facing our politicians n rulers n letting dem know the truth. Its so unfortunate. To me, I bliv if we masses can look into all our politicians faces n cause a revolution, every1 will be happy.

Ah don tire for una sef.
Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by NDPVF(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
aminho:
its not about been emotional the problem is you i am dating an ijaw girl right now and its serious am not hausa or fulani but am kanuri i am from a minority clan like you but that those not make igbo hausa Yoruba fulani ijaw tiv better than me It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation We are all different tribes languages and culture, but when we ask for the Lord's blessings, we must not forget that God created us equal what i willsay my brother is that dont take another person as your enemy because his not from your site of the country to me thats just geography
Now you have decided to talk like a well breed fellow,i will talk to you mannerly.
First,I am not against you loving,dating or even marrying Ijaw girl.In marriage,Love and chioce,neutralizes ethno-political power.
My first ever date,is a Kenyan,but thats by the way.So if truly you love her(Not use and dump),go for her.
"But you MUST be a christain.I dont want Islam in this part of the world.-my personal opinion."

Second,am a man that hates lies,propaganda,injustice,and ineaquality.
So,if you are a type that does that,or supports it,we are NOT friends!.
If you critically look at Nigeria,you will surely know that everything is wrong with it.
Take my community for instance.No zinc stays upto six months here before it starts rusting.why?.Acid rain from Oil & Gas exploitation.We have low expectancy period of about 50yrs or thereabout,here.why?.Gaseous inhalation.we dont have clean water to drink,we dont farm,our acquatic life is a mess,etc.why?.Damaged ecosystem arising from oil & gas related activities.But same same community has unemployed youths,poor road network,no federal presence,but same money generated here,is being used to build a helipad in Daura,make Abuja,a former desert,a 21st century city.same made lagos what it is today,but Oba of Lagos will threaten other Nigerians with Lagoon.same money has built over 3ports in lagos,but their is non here,and many more.
Look at SE for instance.
Why should they have 5 states,why NW has 7?.why should kano have 44L.G.As,why Rivers,Lagos,etc,has far less?.why is their delibrate attempt to suffocate Igbos,and deny them federal presence since after the war?.
Why are North/southwest brazenly telling Igbos "Igbos will never rule this country?."
Why was Gej unfairly hounded and bullied out of office?.
Their are so many "whys".
If we are ONE,why havent these injustice corrected?.why?,why? Wh?.
Therefore,when i say we are not ONE,and insists that everybody should answer his fathers name,am not doing it out of hate!.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by NDPVF(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
fulanimafia:

Our resources sustain you, there's no economy without manpower. These utterances are the reason President Buhari is determined to diversify the economy into agriculture and solid minerals.

Asari Dokubo and Patience Jonathan said worse about the North, where are they today?
[/s]Not only "diversify",he should as well carve out North,so that we will rest.Am dead-tired of you guys.I swear,the rest of Nigerians wont give it a second taught to expunge North and their slaves down here,among us.Tell Buhari to carve north out,you guys are dead weight.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by fulanimafia: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Not only "diversify",he should as well carve out North,so that we will rest.Am dead-tired of you guys.I swear,the rest of Nigerians wont give it a second taught to expunge North and their slaves down here,among us.Tell Buhari to carve north out,you guys are dead weight.

Trust me, its in the works. Wait till the northern economy recovers from the decades of distraction to oil as a result of lazy, greedy jack-booted soldiers. I'm sure you heard of Dangote's new investment in Mining in the North alongside other international companies.
Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by huptin(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
egift:

South East: Commerce and Trade

Good, i agree with you. To all those insulting me, i asked a question and i just got the answer.

1 Like

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by Yujin(m): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
NDPVF:
Now you have decided to talk like a well breed fellow,i will talk to you mannerly.
First,I am not against you loving,dating or even marrying Ijaw girl.In marriage,Love and chioce,neutralizes ethno-political power.
My first ever date,is a Kenyan,but thats by the way.So if truly you love her(Not use and dump),go for her.
"But you MUST be a christain.I dont want Islam in this part of the world.-my personal opinion."

Second,am a man that hates lies,propaganda,injustice,and ineaquality.
So,if you are a type that does that,or supports it,we are NOT friends!.
If you critically look at Nigeria,you will surely know that everything is wrong with it.
Take my community for instance.No zinc stays upto six months here before it starts rusting.why?.Acid rain from Oil & Gas exploitation.We have low expectancy period of about 50yrs or thereabout,here.why?.Gaseous inhalation.we dont have clean water to drink,we dont farm,our acquatic life is a mess,etc.why?.Damaged ecosystem arising from oil & gas related activities.But same same community has unemployed youths,poor road network,no federal presence,but same money generated here,is being used to build a helipad in Daura,make Abuja,a former desert,a 21st century city.same made lagos what it is today,but Oba of Lagos will threaten other Nigerians with Lagoon.same money has built over 3ports in lagos,but their is non here,and many more.
Look at SE for instance.
Why should they have 5 states,why NW has 7?.why should kano have 44L.G.As,why Rivers,Lagos,etc,has far less?.why is their delibrate attempt to suffocate Igbos,and deny them federal presence since after the war?.
Why are North/southwest brazenly telling Igbos "Igbos will never rule this country?."
Why was Gej unfairly hounded and bullied out of office?.
Their are so many "whys".
If we are ONE,why havent these injustice corrected?.why?,why? Wh?.
Therefore,when i say we are not ONE,and insists that everybody should answer his fathers name,am not doing it out of hate!.
May God bless you brother. None of them can be able to answer these questions you asked. This is the sole reason why I hate this Nigeria and I'll do anything to bring her to knees unless it is restructured to enable justice and equality. Anything short of that will make me dedicate my entire life to bring her to her knees. I was born in the north so I know exactly what deprivation our people have been and are still being subjected to. I'll not fold my hands and bequeath an enslaved heritage to my children. I will explore any avenue to achieve our aim. When tens of millions feel cheated in an association its only suicidal not to call them for a dialogue and peaceful resolution. Death to this nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by NDPVF(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
fulanimafia:

Trust me, its in the works. Wait till the northern economy recovers from the decades of distraction to oil as a result of lazy, greedy jack-booted soldiers. I'm sure you heard of Dangote's new investment in Mining in the North alongside other international companies.
Of course this doesnt come to me as a surprise.its only ijiots who has been brain washed to be shouting ONE NIGERIA,that will be surprised at this comment.
This is only proved me right.If the oil here is in north,you guys would have sent us to somalia.
Your agenda of trying to drain our oil wealth,and use it to develope your region,just as you doing in Abuja and kano now,will soon hit a brickwall.shm.Economic thief.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by NDPVF(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yujin:

May God bless you brother. None of them can be able to answer these questions you asked. This is the sole reason why I hate this Nigeria and I'll do anything to bring her to knees unless it is restructured to enable justice and equality. Anything short of that will make me dedicate my entire life to bring her to her knees. I was born in the north so I know exactly what deprivation our people have been and are still being subjected to. I'll not fold my hands and bequeath an enslaved heritage to my children. I will explore any avenue to achieve our aim. When tens of millions feel cheated in an association its only suicidal not to call them for a dialogue and peaceful resolution. Death to this nigeria.
It hurts me when people say "lets unite","move on",blablablabla.etc.
How can that happen,when Nigeria as being dictated by the "born-to-rules",and their surrogate,are holding others down?.THEIR IS NO UNITY IN INJUSTICE.It has never happened anywhere in the world.THEIR IS NO PEACE,AT THE FACE OF INJUSTICE.it doesnt happen.will must renegotiate Nigeria,or cripple her.one must happen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
no, u r not a parasite, u r a terror, nightmare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by EasternPride: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nice seeing other people swearing to sink Nigeria.

Naija u see your life?
We tell you, do the just thing now, or be ridiculed later...

Your choice!
Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by Dollyak(f): 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
temitopeadeyemo:
There is no part of this country that is a pest. The Northerners, especially feed us in this country. Most of our staple come from there except for a few things down southwest. The southeasterners are highly productive too in trading. All of these add up to form a great and formidable country. What we need is the right leadership who can harness these resources for the prosperity of all. Nigeria is a great country but can be greater if we all come together and work towards a society where equity and justice reign.
Forget about feeding. Is the food for free? At least we know the oil revenue is free to the northerners and every other regions in Nigeria.
Britain gets substantial amount of her food from international countries, so don't make it seem like it's a big deal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by Blizzy9ja: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
fulanimafia:

You can choke on your hatred of the north for all I care, but the fact remains that YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING to Nigeria. You were only accidentally born above a land that God blessed Nigeria with, just like Osama bin Laden was accidentally born into a terrorist family. You did not choose the land you were born over, neither did you work on it to become fertile. The fact is your people are lazy ogogoro drinkers that only wait for oil companies or the FG to come and pay you peanuts as stipends which you go to buy another bottle of Seamans Dry Gin with. This is why you are being raped from back to front daily because he who pays the piper dictates the tune. You can only fool yourself.

Words of a real unrepentant parasite... We are watching

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by Humorclux: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
temitopeadeyemo:

The food from the Nort, are they free?
Are the SS/SE not paying for them?
Why will the Northern region be taking the oil for free.
Before the british came, were the SS/SE not feeding themselves w/o the knowledge of the offemanus and the Abokees?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Haterss gonna hate hate hate.

Go'n'Die

In the lagoon

NDPVF:
[s][/s]Stop consolling yourself,this is irrelevant.Its not only you that have solid minerals.
Here,apart from oil & gas,ever heard of uranium?.One of the world sorted after solid mineral,used in Nuclear/Atomic Energy production?.Its demands is in the increase globally,and hence,equivalent to oil & gas in monetary value.Just use your google and search solid Minerals in Akwa Ibom.Abia state i learnt also has it.
We ain't only basking on oil & gas,we are have other solid resources.So gerrout,unam ikot.go and leave us alone.
Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
aminho:
You termed me 'lazy', though my laziness
hasn't crippled me from farming enough
Rice, millet, sorghum, wheat, Maize,
Onions,cocoa
& 85% of the stuff that make up your
daily staple. Ever wondered where and how the
wheat and millet that runs your breweries
come from? You said I'm 'unproductive',
because my
land has no oil. I wish to know how much
you payed God for the oil beneath your feet. Don't tell me your hard-work cause
its
existence! You mischievously call me
'ABOKIII' OR SOUTHWASTERNER because I
choose to be generous, friendly & funny
instead of dubious, rude & cunning. you call me 'Malu' or yoloba derogatorily... .. I regard
myself as such because I rear, breed &
transport the livestock which gave u Ise-
ewu, pepper-soup, suya, kilishi, kpomo
etc.
Lets not forget the hide/skin which makes
your shoe markets thrive. My dear brother,
Nations have survived and
prosper without exploring a single barrel
of
crude but no nation has ever (& can ever) survive without producing enough to feed
its citizens.
Remember its from our cocoa plantation rubber and timber and groundnut money
that we explored and drilled the oil in
your land which means its also our
investment

To underscore the importance of the region as the breadwinner of the nation, a misunderstanding between the Lagos State Government and Northern traders who bring goods such pepper, edibles, fruits and cows from the North created panic in the city some years ago. For a few days, the food chain of an entire state was shut down. Drought soon became imminent. Prices of foodstuff also went up astronomically. There was panic everywhere as residents prayed for the northerners to end the strike. Such is the importance of the North. Why do we then still refer to them as parasites when they feed the entire country? The coming of the military truncated the progress of the North just as it did other regions. Our leaders’ failure to harness the resources of the country created an oil-based mono-economy which made the entire country dependent on the product. This is not the North’s problem. It is a Nigerian conundrum.

Lets pray 4 a better Nigeria we are one
good people great nation
With love from your friend 'Amshi

cc: sameer1212 fulanimafia ibnsultan, caseless, muhdG, moswags, arewatech nafiachi, eesaah, simbad221, ayesman, arewafederation, fulaman, RAWANI nduchuks, Janedoe26 QuotaSystem midolian lalasticlala seun :and all concerned NL's.
True talk my brother. More ink to your pen and nice write up.
Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by omoelesa(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
D Real Parasite Of Nigeria Are d people,dat cant stay in their region.

3 Likes

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
aminho:
Onions,cocoa
because my
its
instead of dubious, rude & cunning. you call me 'Malu' or yoloba derogatorily... .. I regard
etc.
of
crude but no nation has ever (& can ever) survive without producing enough to feed
its citizens.
investment

To underscore the importance of the region as the breadwinner of the nation, a misunderstanding between the Lagos State Government and Northern traders who bring goods such pepper, edibles, fruits and cows from the North created panic in the city some years ago. For a few days, the food chain of an entire state was shut down. Drought soon became imminent. Prices of foodstuff also went up astronomically. There was panic everywhere as residents prayed for the northerners to end the strike. Such is the importance of the North. Why do we then still refer to them as parasites when they feed the entire country? The coming of the military truncated the progress of the North just as it did other regions. Our leaders’ failure to harness the resources of the country created an oil-based mono-economy which made the entire country dependent on the product. This is not the North’s problem. It is a Nigerian conundrum.

good people great nation

cc: sameer1212 fulanimafia ibnsultan, caseless, muhdG, moswags, arewatech nafiachi, eesaah, simbad221, ayesman, arewafederation, fulaman, RAWANI nduchuks, Janedoe26 QuotaSystem midolian lalasticlala seun :and all concerned NL's.
Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by Caseless: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
aminho:
Onions,cocoa
because my
its
etc.
of
its citizens.
investment

good people great nation

this is deep.

Lalasticlala, do ur work. Thank u!
Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by nigerianvenom(m): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
fulanimafia:

Ur resources sustain me? Is that why u shiver each time we tell u that we want out of this forceful marriage?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Was Right To Stand Up To JP Morgan / Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? / The Incumbent President Of Niger Uses Pmb's Photo For Campaign (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.