Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

How To Recover Deleted Contacts From Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Deleted Contacts From Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5 (972 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android / How To Transfer Apps From S3/S4/S5/S6 To Galaxy S7/S7 Edge / How I Rescued My Mobile Contacts From Armed Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Deleted Contacts From Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5 by onyiersan: 6:19am On Jun 28, 2015
I have prior experience lost contacts on my Samsung Galaxy S5,then I find a easy way to recover deleted contacts on Samsung Galaxy S5 directly,finally, a android phone data recovery helps me scan and restore deleted contacts from Galaxy S4 easily. However,once lost contacts on your android smart phone,please don’t worry about this, you still have chance to get lost or deleted phone numbers back from Android Samsung phone.

For us the Phone number is very important in our daily life. If you accidentally deleted your contacts from Samsung Galaxy, you still have chance to get deleted contacts back directly from Samsung phone,here is a powerful recovery tool can solve your problem.
I have use this Android Contacts Recovery program before,it helps me directly scan your Samsung device and recover lost contacts from Samsung Galaxy S5, as well as picture, messages and video. It's a completely safe, reliable and easy to use program. Loss contacts on your Samsung device? Don't worry. Android Phone Data Recovery is the great option for you.

How to scan and get lost contacts back from your Samsung Galaxy phone?

Step 1. Run this program and connect your Samsung device to the computer
Download, install and run the program on your computer, and then you'll get the main window as follows.

Step 2. Analyze and scan your Samsung device for lost contacts

Step 3. Preview and recover lost contacts from Samsung devices
When the scan finishes, the program will generate a scan report and it looks like the window shown below. Click "Contacts" on the left menu to preview the detail. Choose those data you want and click "Recover" button to save them on your computer with one click.

Note: Contacts found here are not only those deleted recently, but also contain those currently on your device now. They have their own color: orange for deleted contacts and black for existing ones. The button on the top can help you to separate them: Only display deleted items.

Tips: This Android Contacts Recovery for your reference, you can recover deleted, lost or even formatted contacts from Samsung Galaxy mobile phone and other Android phones,like HTC, Sony, LG, Google Phone,ect . Here is the free trial version of this powerful data recovery for android program to scan and restore samsung lost contacts directly.If you want to copy them back to Samsung phone,here I recommend you use this Android Data Transfer or Phone to Phone Transfer program,now you can free download and have a try!

Read more: how to recover contacts from Samsung Galaxy Note

how to recover contacts from Samsung Galaxy S3

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Deleted Contacts From Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5 by Tolzeal(m): 8:49am On Jun 28, 2015
good one...
Re: How To Recover Deleted Contacts From Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5 by VivianAlen: 2:01am On Sep 16, 2015
Looking for an easy way to backup and restore Samsung Galaxy contacts? FonePaw Android Data Recovery offers a good solution for all Android Phone users to transfer Android data onto computer.
With the help of FonePaw Android Data Recovery, what you need to do just connect your phone to the PC and then restore all the data you need just by a click.

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Experiencing Mtn Snail Speed When Downloading / How Do I Get Rid Of A Malware App In My Infinix Hot Note / How To Survive With 16 GB Of Internal Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.