Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law (29545 Views)

/ TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? / TB Joshua Reacts To Alledged Affiliation With Warri Prophet Jeremiah Omoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by menesheh(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
craziebone:

someone quoted you and said you asked me a good question. My dear, that's not a good question you asked me.

I dont give a fvck

Secondly, i am not going to purposely engage in homosexual behaviour and that's why i do not do it. There are those who would like to experiment with new things even anal sexx

How do you know the bolded since you said that u can't purposely engage in homo. How certain are u that other will?

But when you say it is a basic human behaviour just as people are born twins, dwarf, giant etc, then you are raising an intellectual and scientific point, don't you think? Intellectual and scientific postulates by nature, trigger more questions to be asked! And when we begin to ask those questions, you don't shy away, you just provide answers to your postulate.

Take your time and read scientific researches on homosexuality, the causes etc

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by Theophrastus(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Next thing for USA to do is to legalise PAEDOPHILE
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by otiigba1(m): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Live and let gay people live i say, if any one wants to be gay let them be gay as long as its not in my backyard
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by darnley16(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
tolexy007:
A serious deliverance.....God created Adam and Eve, not Steve and Frank
picture or .........
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by darnley16(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
alphaStoner:
[size=90pt] cool story [/size]
cool story indeed, nice username btw

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by darnley16(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cyriloha:

stupidity how man go they die for his fellow man. ....were women they with all the necessary weapons needed for germination and menh America is cursed! !!!!!!!!!!!
and u still wan go there ba?
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=OnyeIbo post=35240659]Is gayism forced on people? No!!! Just let them be!!! Face ur corruptible tendencies, its worst than gayism undecided undecided undecided undecided Hypocrites[/quote
Best word ever on dis trend.. Nigerian are hypocrites...dey should leave america only and face their country wit so much comotion goin on mtewwwwh!
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Alfred234:

Do u know that the book of Timothy was a letter written by Apostle Paul to Timothy? Did u know that the apostle Paul did not only condemn homosexuals he also condemned vegetarians too and this had me thinking for a while. How can u say that if people don't eat meat they are sinners? Just because you like meat you believe everybody in the world must also like meat. Am sorry but I stopped believing most of the things the bible said after reading the part where apostle Paul condemn vegeterians he even condemned body building #smh
hmmm
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by Cyriloha(m): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
darnley16:
and u still wan go there ba?
abeg go for ME BIKO
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by darnley16(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cyriloha:

abeg go for ME BIKO
hahaha no o, not tht I mind their gay stance but ive never been a fan of the U.S

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by Cyriloha(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
darnley16:
hahaha no o, not tht I mind their gay stance but ive never been a fan of the U.S

but I want you to HO SEE AND CONQUER OKAY BUT MIND YOU I DON'T HAVE SPARE YACHT OOOOO
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by Frankel7(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Just hope it's not on d agend wen Pres. Buhari gets to meet Him sometime in July. I just hope. Endtime Tinz!
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by davien(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
If you detest homosexuality on religious grounds and believe your god/gods created every living thing then why not ask why some creatures like the Mexican whiptale lizards(an all-female species) reproduce by engaging in homosexual acts.. undecided
If god hates homosexuality,why make a creature that reproduces through it or perhaps the devil can make creatures too? shocked

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by Kojochyke(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
manuelpepper:
u and ur father and ur useless grandfather are very stuuupid. You are a stuupid pig clothed with stup..pidity.

Lucifer has already cripple you and your hopeless generation.....bastard....born by mistake.
mugu...i guess my response gave u so much pain n dat is why ur response sounds so desperate...as a matta of fact,chop shit n die boy.
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by NovusHomo(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Just how this is TB Joshua's business, I do not know.[i][/i]
Now, let the insults rain. grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kbs468:
How do you mean he scares you? Are you guilty of anything? You can confide in me

No im a saint smiley
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
If USA make Nigeria visa free to their country today,all of you that is shouting hell will carry your bag and rush to enter the next available flight going to USA tonight,with all our righteousness,no electricity, crime everywhere, tribalism on highest level,no love between Hausa,Igbo and Yoruba,boko haram killing people like cow,no job for the youth,looting of public fund,pastors looting their members to buy private jet and mansion's,I prefers to be part of this country's that legalise gay eg south Africa,Germany, UK,USA,Ireland,France,Canada,Australia, Switzerland,Italy etc than to be in this forsaking shit hole hypocritical hypocrite country call Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by Masculity(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
manuelpepper:
[size=40pt] DAURA President Buhari NEEDS DELIVERANCE TOO. [/size]

what about those that quote you

gringringrin
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by 2scorehigh(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Na wa o! Why are so many of our people so homophobic?

These are some of the reasons why I think You Should Not Hate Gays.
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by darnley16(m): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cyriloha:

but I want you to HO SEE AND CONQUER OKAY BUT MIND YOU I DON'T HAVE SPARE YACHT OOOOO
oh, how we go do am na? My yacht is at the mech's sad
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by Bonapart(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
LadyBoss1:
This pastor scares me cry
because you're a demon
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by Bonapart(m): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
safarigirl:
Yeah, we'll lodge them in one of his hotels here in Nigeria in preparation foe their deliverance....all the over 5 million psychos in that country...if the building crashes, we'll just apologise....

America will thank us for delivering them from gay people grin
and you think you make sense....smh for you
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by smexy(m): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Alfred234:

Do u know that the book of Timothy was a letter written by Apostle Paul to Timothy? Did u know that the apostle Paul did not only condemn homosexuals he also condemned vegetarians too and this had me thinking for a while. How can u say that if people don't eat meat they are sinners? Just because you like meat you believe everybody in the world must also like meat. Am sorry but I stopped believing most of the things the bible said after reading the part where apostle Paul condemn vegeterians he even condemned body building #smh
I pity your level of understanding
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by manuelpepper: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Masculity:

gringringrin
help me give them name oga...hahaha
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by manuelpepper: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Masculity:

gringringrin
help me give them name oga...hahaha

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by Alfred234(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
smexy:
I pity your level of understanding
OK you that have great understanding pls explain what Paul said in the book of 1st Timothy chapter 4
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by tartarus(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
davien:
If you detest homosexuality on religious grounds and believe your god/gods created every living thing then why not ask why some creatures like the Mexican whiptale lizards(an all-female species) reproduce by engaging in homosexual acts.. undecided
If god hates homosexuality,why make a creature that reproduces through it or perhaps the devil can make creatures too? shocked
My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by nwakaibeya1: 4:18am On Jun 29, 2015
peace in your spirit is the ultimate gift of he that made the spiritual laws and the spiritual controls the physical beign but because humanbeigns dont know the real peace giver there will always be trouble especially in christiandom where many of these participants claim to come from,with the believe that wealth gives peace and joy but that is the greatest lie from the pit of hell and that is why even when people grab the wealth they find it difficult to sleep at night wherefore rest,peace and joy supposed to reign in their life and that is why instead of sleeping at night as God made it to be they night vigil and some night club hence peace and Joy has taken flight and in all of this,it is because they lack the real JESUSCHRIST light,the mantle ,the power that be to take charge of the night and spiritual where everything about life starts and ends:humanbeigns must seek the light,the mantle,the power that be for them to recover the real treasures of God of justice which is hidden in the dark secret place and not using the evil hidden nations to go there and pretend reffering to those we call CHAMELEONS,NIGHT PEOPLE NDI ABALI?humanbeigns must return to the real truth and accept it even though humanbeigns claim to know the truth but indeed the fact remains that they will even slap the real truth if indeed they meet the real truth one on one,but again we must tell you that so many are night people and chameleons and all over the place pretending to be good in the day and at night they turn to evil doers which makes the evil hidden nations and occult world and the evil marine world to dominate and rule and the spiritually blind people thinks its God s people but no never will it be those are the people contending with real JESUSCHRIST and thats why when we talk about the LIGHT nobody wants to come to the LIGHT for fear of people discovering and exposing who they really are spiritually because that is where we dwell and with the light we conquer all hidden things
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by astOorR(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2015
ednut1:
make una ignore dem self. with all d deliverances nd prayers in dis country we still dey sin pass dem. all na hell fire. devil no care

Na you sin pass them... Naija never sin reach America, even for quarter.
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by alphaStoner(m): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
darnley16:
cool story indeed, nice username btw

Thanks
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by darnley16(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
alphaStoner:

Thanks
welcome, u a young thug fan?
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by alphaStoner(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
darnley16:
welcome, u a young thug fan?

Naaah, Rich Homie Quan, you should listen to him more often

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Big Python We Killed In My Community (IKO NTA) Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest / INEC Official, Three Other Female Dead Bodies Found In Room In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.