Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:45 AM

Why Your Children Should Avoid Davido's Video "Fans Mi"- Vanguard Newspaper - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Your Children Should Avoid Davido's Video "Fans Mi"- Vanguard Newspaper (36321 Views)

Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) / Why Your Children Should Avoid Davido’s Video “fans Mi” / Why Your Children Should Avoid Davido’s Video “fans Mi” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Children Should Avoid Davido's Video "Fans Mi"- Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
olumaxi:
omo kilo kan mi,kanmi pelu jelousy.....omo kilo kan mi,kanmi pelu writeup yi...omo kilo kan mi....
oya jeka karin

1 Like

Re: Why Your Children Should Avoid Davido's Video "Fans Mi"- Vanguard Newspaper by intrepid: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
khalhokage:
My friend its like u are one of them creativity-deficient and morally bankrupt wannabe artists?

Go online and read the complainta of parents and well meaning citizens in the USA and Europe on how horrible an effect,hip hop and media is having on kids.

Your child can be so easily influenced by a music video then they have a parent or guardian problem.
Re: Why Your Children Should Avoid Davido's Video "Fans Mi"- Vanguard Newspaper by intrepid: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
My friend Google and don't be ignorant.

Even in Europe and America, kids are seriously affected by music and TV and people complain there too
khalhokage:
If your child can be so easily influenced by a music video then they have a parent or guardian problem.
Re: Why Your Children Should Avoid Davido's Video "Fans Mi"- Vanguard Newspaper by 4X4: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Why Your Children Should Avoid Davido's Video "Fans Mi"- Vanguard Newspaper by Dindondin(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
dejt4u:
By Tofarati Ige

Have you watched popstar, David Adeleke aka Davido’s latest video, ‘Fans Mi’ featuring American rapper, Meek Mill?

Then you will agree that no child under the age of 18 should see it. Even though music videos have since been reduced to nothing more than scantily-dressed ladies shaking their butts, and the glorification of drunkenness, Davido’s video pushes the boundary of decency.

From the first view, one’s eyes are assailed by lots of cash displayed on a table with several types of guns. As if that is not bad enough, nearly naked girls are spotted dancing raunchily in almost every scene of the video.

The story-line of the video is worse. Davido tries to seal a deal with a drug dealer to supply cocaine while the dealer hands him cases of dollars for the transaction. Davido then goes back to his mansion where he can be seen aided by the brassieres-and-panties flaunting ladies preparing the cocaine. It is not until the end of the video that we get to see that the cocaine Davido delivered to the drug dealer was only semovita (a local Nigerian food).

We must ask though: what is he trying to teach his fans who are largely made up of impressionable youths? That it is okay to engage in the sale of illicit drugs to make money? Or that guns are now suddenly ‘cool’ toys to have?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/why-your-children-should-avoid-davidos-video-fans-mi/
When you see Davido, he is a boy that is morally sound?
No!

Last Bullet
Don't blame him, blame his father, family or any one that added to his upbringing.
Blame the naive fans who doesn't know good music.
Blame NBC for not doing there work
Re: Why Your Children Should Avoid Davido's Video "Fans Mi"- Vanguard Newspaper by UEDIBO: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
but i am addicted to all unclad videos so far they are all ladies and i don't know why?
Re: Why Your Children Should Avoid Davido's Video "Fans Mi"- Vanguard Newspaper by Kimeto(f): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lol...we can handle it tho
Re: Why Your Children Should Avoid Davido's Video "Fans Mi"- Vanguard Newspaper by khalhokage(m): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
intrepid:
My friend Google and don't be ignorant.

Even in Europe and America, kids are seriously affected by music and TV and people complain there too

You know you're lost when you start looking at Americans to learn how to be a parent.
Re: Why Your Children Should Avoid Davido's Video "Fans Mi"- Vanguard Newspaper by ModiKen(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Swegzfreak:
So una dey try tell me say those children no dey watch jackie chan nd jet li abi dem tell una say cocaine, money, yanch and guns are new tin 2 dem bah? Sidon dey decieve una sef #badbelles we knw ur type na... D type wey bsay na ur pikins dey finger dere sef 4 inside ous awon smellos

I hope your daughters grow up to be like those girls; appearing unclad in the music videos of their time. Who knows during their time, girls in music videos would be totally naked.
Re: Why Your Children Should Avoid Davido's Video "Fans Mi"- Vanguard Newspaper by mansuetusmichae: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Is just like saying patience ozokwor went to a native doctor so she is now teaching the fans hell? Or Just like saying the Rock uses arms in his movies so he is corrupting his fans and a real bad guy? No! Is just a movie scene(concepet) to back up a song ....It doesn't mean Davido promotes drug or patience promotes juju. I bet 70 percent of our youths have seen such incident in much movie clip and never get bothered.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Children Should Avoid Davido's Video "Fans Mi"- Vanguard Newspaper by piagetskinner(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nothing interest me about Nigerias crap music, no message, just beats nd warped lyrics
Re: Why Your Children Should Avoid Davido's Video "Fans Mi"- Vanguard Newspaper by Adeyeancah(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
The Guy wey dey collect the so called semo vita as cocaine na "Mumu" ,shey he no suppose taste am to confirm if na cocaine or not....I don't support the video though
Re: Why Your Children Should Avoid Davido's Video "Fans Mi"- Vanguard Newspaper by Swegzfreak: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
ModiKen:

I hope your daughters grow up to be like those girls; appearing unclad in the music videos of their time. Who knows during their time, girls in music videos would be totally naked.
Go get a life slow poke... Ave witnessed a situation where kids of d same parent, very little children are using brooms to finger themselves and d funniest part is that there mum is a full time house wife and would neva allow them to watch adult films so tell me where the f/uck dy got it from... If pikin go mad e go mad and if pikin go bad e go bad so wats your stress? If u like carry fire 4 head if ur daughters wan become olosho, awusha, runs babe, ashawo u no fit change dere mind so... GO AND DIE!!!
Re: Why Your Children Should Avoid Davido's Video "Fans Mi"- Vanguard Newspaper by otusnorahs(f): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
The more reason I enjoy playing good music from musicians lik Michael bolten, Lionel Richie, Phil collins, Bryan Adams, Luther Vandross, Lucky Dube n the likes of them. Most Naija singers..., I cn hardly deduce anytn from their music.
Re: Why Your Children Should Avoid Davido's Video "Fans Mi"- Vanguard Newspaper by ModiKen(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Swegzfreak:

Go get a life slow poke... Ave witnessed a situation where kids of d same parent, very little children are using brooms to finger themselves and d funniest part is that there mum is a full time house wife and would neva allow them to watch adult films so tell me where the f/uck dy got it from... If pikin go mad e go mad and if pikin go bad e go bad so wats your stress? If u like carry fire 4 head if ur daughters wan become olosho, awusha, runs babe, ashawo u no fit change dere mind so... GO AND DIE!!!

Then I think there shouldn't be any form of parenting since children would eventally turn out to be what they like no matter how u try ur best as a parent.

BTW, are you related to Oshiomole cos you guys have smtin in common: "The go and die" syndrome. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Soldiers Dance To "One Corner" (Video) / Opinion: King Kong Remix Is The Best Nigerian Rap Song / List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.