Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Evolution Of James Bond: Know All The Bonds From Inception - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Evolution Of James Bond: Know All The Bonds From Inception (664 Views)

I Am The Only One During The Movie Inception / Your James Bond: Daniel Craig Vs Pierce Brosnan / The Evolution Of Tom And Jerry (in Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evolution Of James Bond: Know All The Bonds From Inception by seunajai(m): 8:15am On Jun 28, 2015
This one is for all the James Bond-007 fans, a franchise that has spanned as far back as 1954, that's 61 years as at date and has raked in a total of $60b (Chink! Chink!).
http://www.seunajai.com/2015/05/evolution-of-james-bond.html?m=0
Re: Evolution Of James Bond: Know All The Bonds From Inception by RexioKlasik(m): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2015
copy and paste here
Re: Evolution Of James Bond: Know All The Bonds From Inception by funluvy78(f): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2015
I know Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Sean Connery, Pierce Brosnan and d new kid on d block Daniel Craig. I doff my hat to Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan.
Re: Evolution Of James Bond: Know All The Bonds From Inception by seunajai(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
My favourite is the new guy Daniel Craig. Dude is ruthless and I think that's how Bond should be.
Re: Evolution Of James Bond: Know All The Bonds From Inception by mymen(m): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2015
The best out of them all is Pearson brosnan. He is sexy, skillful and brainy. A real James Bond doesn't need to be ruthless or know how to fight but should have all the skills to manoeuvre himself out trouble. The worst of them is Craig, too ruthless and not sexy (romantic).

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of James Bond: Know All The Bonds From Inception by seunajai(m): 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lol I can see why you would say that, u have some points but Craig is still for me anyday.

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Streaming Tv / Sex Company Raising $3.4 Million To Film The First Sex Tape In Space / Christmas Whatsapp DP Wishes Status 2015 HD Images Wallpapers Profile Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.