Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,917 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles (21668 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] / The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by tosyne2much(m): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2015
In recent time, circumstances surrounding people has made them into running helter skelter looking for what was not lost.

Go back to forty years ago, and you would see that many people now worship God for benefit, comfort and other selfish reasons.

Now, let's meet the kinds of people that run from one church to another

10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles

1. Ladies who are looking for the fruit of the Womb

I think this should top the list. Just because some on them can not withstand the pressure being mounted on them by their husbands' relatives for their inability to bear child(ren), they move from one churches to another for miracle

2. Men who are desperate to get Rich

I mean who doesn't want to have good financial standing? Despite the fact that I'm still that broke guy eating from hand to mouth; the thought of attending every church programme for financial breakthrough irks me a lot. The Bible has made us understand that we can be the pastor of ourselves, so why woul d I run from a white garment church to Apostolic, from Mfm to Catholic and so on, at the expense of financial breakthrough. Never !!!

3. Ladies who are desperately in need of Husbands

I'm a living witness of this. I have seen ladies join a unit in the church, but I can tell you that the propelling motive behind this, is not because they really want to serve or know more of God, but to increase their chances of getting finding who will ask them for hand in marriage; and when their aim is achieved, they wave goodbye to the church. To those who can't join work force, they run from one church to another for marital breakthrough

4. Those who see every Challenge as Spiritual[/b]

Let's not deceive ourselves here, not every problem that happens to a man is spiritual. As a matter of fact, there are even less spiritual problems than physical, just that people seem to see every challenge, encounter and temptation as spiritual, when in fact, it's not. However, those who have no direction and lack priorities see every challenge as spiritual, therefore, they run from one church to another to breakthrough

5. Unserious Students

Here at The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti; I have met with quite a few number of students who at the mention of academic breakthrough/prevalence, will start running helter skelter. The funniest thing is that, you will never see these people at seminars, orientations and many more programmes that can be of impact or widen their horizon

6. Those who are low in Faith.

Take it or leave it, people who run from one church to another are actually those who are low in faith. They barely attend a church for two months, off they zoom to another church when they notice that there's delay in answer to the prayers

7. Those with low self esteem

As a student, sometimes a take garri as breakfast but when I see friends with good financial standings eating something better. I just silently speak to God to please enlarge my coast and change my standard of living. That is not a good reason to run from one church to another because I want to compete with my friends

8. Those who have misplaced priorities

I have seen friends who have switched churches just because they heard that, there are so many rich men in a particular church. However, off they go just to come in contact with important personnel in the church

9. Who are desperate to get Jobs

I don't have much to say about this. All I know is that some of these people are also part of what this discourse

10 Those who don't know how Christianity works

Yeah so many people go to churches but only a few number of them know how it really works. However, some of them seem not to understand that Jesus is everywhere. You need not travel miles away before you meet him

Written by: Tosyne2much
cool

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/06/in-recent-time-circumstances.html

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by demmy0325(m): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2015
Bros... Una don reach here.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by maverickdude(m): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2015
owk
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by chiefololade: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2015
10. People that want to make front page on nairaland

20 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by tosyne2much(m): 8:38am On Jun 28, 2015
demmy0325:
Bros... Una don reach here.. cheesy
U should know that Tosyne is everywhere cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Psalmwise(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2015
Those that are after position or political power
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by peeparty(m): 8:45am On Jun 28, 2015
tosyne2much abeg I dey church when I come bk I go yarn.

nice one bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2015
hmmmm
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Freciprocal: 9:05am On Jun 28, 2015
Ok
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Harmthe(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2015
11. guys looking 4 lady 2 bang.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by sugarvallly(f): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2015
I love ur list.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by ibkgab001: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2015
# 2.....#9

By the way please where is Rokiatu

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2015
Booked
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by isaco(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2015
Nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Cyriloha(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
U should know that Tosyne is everywhere cheesy
tell him not to cross my Bed Room My baby Mama is wearing her clothes
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by steppin: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2015
Oga Op, which one u dey?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by colejeje: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2015
sad
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by tucky200(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2015
Lol, true tok
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by agarawu23(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2015
your number 3 na confirm grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by ipreach: 9:58am On Jun 28, 2015
check my signatures for more

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by cold(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2015
First off,what's the black man's obssession with this man?

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Dotmanroy(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2015
Hmm
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Cyriloha(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2015
Psalmwise:
Those that are after position or political power
ah political power kee. ...fir them at church is just to cover up. ..baba funke place no dee again abi surajiral of India don't exist Anymore? !!!!! Bro Fear Politicians oooo
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by falad245: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2015
and which do you belong?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by tym92(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2015
K
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by olayinkarotex(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2015
OP SO YOU FALL UNDER WHICH CATEGORY

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by qloreal: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by colossus2: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2015
You must be drunk for number 2, 5, 7, 8.
Most of your explanation na trash sef.
Direct your story to amadioha.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by uzo200(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2015
Abeg , what is this? why are my never the first to comment?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by Lasgidy1(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles by valdes00(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2015
11. Puzzy testers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Criticises Churches For Inviting Nollywood Celebrities, Musicians & Comedian / Catholic Priest, Alia, Suspended For Joining Benue Governorship Race / Same-sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of D Church - Archbishop Kaigama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.