Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) (2855 Views)

I Just Saw Why your car ABS Can Save your Life. / HELP - I Have Issue With The Car I Just Bought. / Caught An Uber Driver Having Sex In His Cab While Still Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by waazmoney: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2015
INTRODUCTION.

Luitours Global Int'l Ltd is a rapid growing urban transport firm, delivering best inter-city and inter-state commute service within and outside Asaba metropolis. Luxitours Global Int'l Ltd has within one year and three months of operation, gained massive acceptance and patronage, making it undeniably a top player in the transport sector in delta state.

Earlier last month, after series of thorough research for a better way to improve Our cab business here in Asaba, We finally decided to equip some of Our cabs with the Taxi Rooftop Led Display Advertising Screens. We started off with the project immediately and by the Grace of God, the project came out to be a success and was unveiled yesterday the 27th of June 2015. Below are some pictures, Please Kindly review and drop your opinion. Thanks

3 Shares

Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by baconline(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2015
Cool but do you have the Lincence to run adverts,
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by waazmoney: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2015
baconline:
Cool but do you have the Lincence to run adverts,
Yes, we have the permit to display ads on our cabs

2 Likes

Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by eherbal(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
waazmoney:
INTRODUCTION.

Luitours Global Int'l Ltd is a rapid growing urban transport firm, delivering best inter-city and inter-state commute service within and outside Asaba metropolis. Luxitours Global Int'l Ltd has within one year and three months of operation, gained massive acceptance and patronage, making it undeniably a top player in the transport sector in delta state.

Earlier last month, after series of thorough research for a better way to improve Our cab business here in Asaba, We finally decided to equip some of Our cabs with the Taxi Rooftop Led Display Advertising Screens. We started off with the project immediately and by the Grace of God, the project came out to be a success and was unveiled yesterday the 27th of June 2015. Below are some pictures, Please Kindly review and drop your opinion. Thanks
Congrats Bro. God Grace The Business. Amen. By The look Of Your Cars Body Paint, Just Hoping You Won't be Having Issues With FRSC, Cause Of Color Similarities. Don't Forget To Install Trackers On The Lot
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by waazmoney: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
eherbal:

Congrats Bro. God Grace The Business. Amen. By The look Of Your Cars Body Paint, Just Hoping You Won't be Having Issues With FRSC, Cause Of Color Similarities. Don't Forget To Install Trackers On The Lot
Thank you, the color is Delta state taxi color.
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by Denn(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
waazmoney:
INTRODUCTION.

Nice business concept.

Consider placing a phone number on the rear bumper....Bold. If you can afford the 0700 or 0800 series, better...maybe 0700-ASABA-CAB or something more memorable.

Happy profit making

2 Likes

Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by waazmoney: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Denn:

Nice business concept.

Consider placing a phone number on the rear bumper....Bold. If you can afford the 0700 or 0800 series, better...maybe 0700-ASABA-CAB or something more memorable.

Happy profit making
Thanks for the advice. I appreciate
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by Lagusta(m): 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is a very nice concept, I really love this...

It's really good to be innovative....

Wishing you smooth cabbing.... smiley
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by waazmoney: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lagusta:
This is a very nice concept, I really love this...

It's really good to be innovative....

Wishing you smooth cabbing.... smiley
Thanks.
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by Whizpeter(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nice and Genuine.... I wish you success in your business endeavour...
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by waazmoney: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Whizpeter:
Nice and Genuine.... I wish you success in your business endeavour...
Thanks
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by inze(m): 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nice concept . . .

I pray you get the blessing of expansion of fleets sooner, Amen
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by shadowripper(f): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2015
waazmoney:

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate

Talk to MTN for that ASABA-CAB thing... Its just like 30k per year to rent the number sha...
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by waazmoney: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
shadowripper:

Talk to MTN for that ASABA-CAB thing... Its just like 30k per year to rent the number sha...
Thanks, I will look into that
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by chuka5000(m): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
To avoid your passengers being cheated can a meter billing be introduced.
Although I don't know how well it'll work in naija.
and please how much did the led display cost u
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by waazmoney: 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
chuka5000:
To avoid your passengers being cheated can a meter billing be introduced.
Although I don't know how well it'll work in naija.
and please how much did the led display cost u
Thanks for the suggestion. As for the price of the led screen kindly contact me privately.
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 01, 2015
Denn:

Nice business concept.

Happy profit making
pls how do such numbers work, mean how do they dial it? Keep seeing companies in Lagos using it.
Re: I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) by Optmus(m): 7:41am On Dec 12, 2017
I'm just seeing this now.

How is business so far? I hope it's doing well.

I'd like to know how much it costs to place adverts on your cab display.

And please where do you order your display devices from?

(1) (Reply)

Best Used Car On A Budget Of below 500k / Need Help To Unlock My Stereo / Looking For A Car AC Mechanic/workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.