Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? (2925 Views)

My Girlfriend Looks Like Bobrisky....should I Quit The Relationship (photo) / Bobrisky Says He Wants To Get Pregnant For Bae And Bear Children (photos) / Should I Quit Or Continue With This Present Predicament Am Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Etetejake(m): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2015
I never believe I could fall in love again after 8years of lonliness until I met her two months ago. We started like best friends and ended up as lovers. Why I love her is because I have nothing but she love me so much. Whenever I tell her that I love her she always respond that she love me more. She has two other guys she is also dating which she told me of. Not that she is a bad girl, she is trying to make a better choice.
Our problem started last sunday. I went to the shop to work on something that took me almost the whole day. I called her to come see me but she said she is not sure, but she later came, well dressed as if going somewhere. After the work, she saw me off and went her way. She told me she was going out with her friend and the boyfriend. While still on my way home, she called me like twice to know if I have gotten home. But when I got home I called her many times but she didn't pick. when she picked up she told me the music was too loud for her to hear the phone ringing. That was 8pm. But I wasnt hearing any song. After that call, I called her again till 11 b4 she finally picked the call. Her excuse was that her friend was having issue with the boyfriend and she was settleing them. I know she was lieing to me. So on Monday I didn't go to shop. i wanted to retaliate. I pretended I was with a girl and she call and I didn't pick. On Tuesday again, I went to the market and close early. When she asked me where I was going I lied I was going out to chill. She wanted to know who I was going out with and I replied that I was going alone. When I got home I called her and lied that one of my female customer was having birthday and asked me to come if not she wunt enjoy the birthday.
On Wednesday, she came late to the market and was looking like someone that has not taken her bath for days. I asked her y she is not weari her make-up and she said nothing. I became suspicious and went straight to her bag. Behold, I saw two cloths. it looked as if she was sleeping out the night. I was bittered. We quarelled that day. But love couldn't let me rest so I sent her a message so we could make up. She came very late on Thursday to the market. When I tried to reason with her she said she was retaliting. We made up. But since then or should I say since Sunday she has not been the girl I know so in the evening of friday she she didn't call me as promised or pick my call when I tried to call. I waited till 12 midnight and sent her a breakup text. In the text I told her that I know she doesn't luv me again that there is no problem. And I asked her that we can go back to our best friends status. On Saturday when she came to the market she wasn't herself. She was sad. toward afternoon she sent me a text that She still love me and that I promised her that I will always make her happy, that y now am I making her sad. We made up again. But my worry now is that she is still not the girl I came to luv. She doesn't call or text like before. It's just as if she doesn't luv me again.
Should I leave her? am feeling she is just keeping as a spare. Or should i stay? I am the type that don't easily luv bit when i do I do so with my whole heart. This her new behavior is affecting me negatively. Am thinking too much. I couldn't even go to church bkx of this. I hate something bothering me so am thinking of calling her to quit the relationship right now. But first, brothers and sisters I need your help this time. I luv this girl so much but I wunt go on like this if quitting will bring me happiness. Thanks in advance.
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Freciprocal: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2015
It's a long story...my broda
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by sseunth(m): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2015
Freciprocal:
Ok
you wicked oo...after the long story way he type, na ok u take reply am?

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by CountDracula(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2015
2months undecided it took samson more dan 2months to get delilah yet see his end
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by sseunth(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2015
Op, what do u do for living
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by boombay(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2015
First of all, I am still trying to wrap my head around the reason behind someone wanting to date a lady when he knows she is dating someone else, and in your case, it's two guys.

Your case is a two way thing.

*Either she really loves you and she is just dating those other guys for the money

*She doesn't love you and she is just using you. The problem now is how she is using you.
You already stated that you don't have money, so that aspect is ruled out.
Do you guys have sex together? Perhaps this is the reason she is still together with you. Maybe you give her great sex.
Or maybe she sees you as a friend, someone she can talk to.

Even with the two reasons I mentioned above, I don't still see why someone would claim that she loves someone and she would still be having affairs with other people.
It doesn't make any sense.

Now I want you to ask yourself this question. Do you want to be a third guy in a relationship? Do you want to be in a relationship with someone who is still sleeping around with and keeping other boyfriends?
If your answer to the question is No, then I don't see why you should still be in such relationship.

Call the girl and tell her to call off her other relationships if she really loves you and wants to be with you.
If she doesn't, leave her and find someone else. Shikena.

Before I forget, try to get yourself a job, try to establish a steady source of income. Work towards being financially stable. Ladies would respect you better that way.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2015
Classic case of a guy getting carried away after chopping some punana
Then he falls in love with a woman he has no business being in love with

Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by 7footre(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2015
Freciprocal:
Ok
How can the hrt of man be this wicked? cheesy

At op I'll be right back!
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Airforce1(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2015
Quit

She's not good for you
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by sanbells(f): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2015
If u still love her, stay and try to understand her. Buh I don't get the part where she's got another boyfriend and u don't have a problem with dat. U feel she'll stay committed wen she's double dating? I think u should end dat. Let her choose wah she really wants. Buh if u can't deal with it and she's giving u hard times and u feel leaving her will make u happy then quit
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Solowande(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2015
do u intend to marry her? if yes, den u are in a long tin. y can't u just chop and clean mouth na while it last. from wat i read u guys are nt compartable, if dat is true den y do u want to bear? or maybe she is playin mind game with u. remember dat u started it

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by osaslord500(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2015
It's best you quit
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Etetejake(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
sseunth:
Op, what do u do for living
Tomorrow I might be the best musician Nigeria ever have
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by sinaj(f): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
debolly:
It's a long story...my broda
LWKMD cheesy

i guess the solution to his problem is longer grin
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by chigoizie7(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Etetejake:
I never believe I could fall in love again after 8years of lonliness until I met her two months ago. We started like best friends and ended up as lovers. Why I love her is because I have nothing but she love me so much. Whenever I tell her that I love her she always respond that she love me more. She has two other guys she is also dating which she told me of. Not that she is a bad girl, she is trying to make a better choice.
Our problem started last sunday. I went to the shop to work on something that took me almost the whole day. I called her to come see me but she said she is not sure, but she later came, well dressed as if going somewhere. After the work, she saw me off and went her way. She told me she was going out with her friend and the boyfriend. While still on my way home, she called me like twice to know if I have gotten home. But when I got home I called her many times but she didn't pick. when she picked up she told me the music was too loud for her to hear the phone ringing. That was 8pm. But I wasnt hearing any song. After that call, I called her again till 11 b4 she finally picked the call. Her excuse was that her friend was having issue with the boyfriend and she was settleing them. I know she was lieing to me. So on Monday I didn't go to shop. i wanted to retaliate. I pretended I was with a girl and she call and I didn't pick. On Tuesday again, I went to the market and close early. When she asked me where I was going I lied I was going out to chill. She wanted to know who I was going out with and I replied that I was going alone. When I got home I called her and lied that one of my female customer was having birthday and asked me to come if not she wunt enjoy the birthday.
On Wednesday, she came late to the market and was looking like someone that has not taken her bath for days. I asked her y she is not weari her make-up and she said nothing. I became suspicious and went straight to her bag. Behold, I saw two cloths. it looked as if she was sleeping out the night. I was bittered. We quarelled that day. But love couldn't let me rest so I sent her a message so we could make up. She came very late on Thursday to the market. When I tried to reason with her she said she was retaliting. We made up. But since then or should I say since Sunday she has not been the girl I know so in the evening of friday she she didn't call me as promised or pick my call when I tried to call. I waited till 12 midnight and sent her a breakup text. In the text I told her that I know she doesn't luv me again that there is no problem. And I asked her that we can go back to our best friends status. On Saturday when she came to the market she wasn't herself. She was sad. toward afternoon she sent me a text that She still love me and that I promised her that I will always make her happy, that y now am I making her sad. We made up again. But my worry now is that she is still not the girl I came to luv. She doesn't call or text like before. It's just as if she doesn't luv me again.
Should I leave her? am feeling she is just keeping as a spare. Or should i stay? I am the type that don't easily luv bit when i do I do so with my whole heart. This her new behavior is affecting me negatively. Am thinking too much. I couldn't even go to church bkx of this. I hate something bothering me so am thinking of calling her to quit the relationship right now. But first, brothers and sisters I need your help this time. I luv this girl so much but I wunt go on like this if quitting will bring me happiness. Thanks in advance.

Ok, honeygirl17 please file this very case, I will attend to it in due time.

Meanwhile, happy sunday to u all
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Etetejake(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
misssclassy:
First of all, I am still trying to wrap my head around the reason behind someone wanting to date a lady when he knows she is dating someone else, and in your case, it's two guys.

*Either she really loves you and she is just dating those other guys for the money

*She doesn't love you and she is just using you. The problem now is how she is using you.
Do you guys have sex together? Perhaps this is the reason she is still together with you. Maybe you give her great sex.

Even with the two reasons I mentioned above, I don't still see why someone would claim that she loves someone and she would still be having affairs with other people.

Now I want you to ask yourself this question. Do you want to be a third guy in a relationship? Do you want to be in a relationship with someone who is still sleeping around with and keeping other boyfriends?
If your answer to the question is No, then I don't see why you should still be in such relationship.

Call the girl and tell her to call off her other relationships if she really loves you and wants to be with you.

Before I forget, try to get yourself a job, try to establish a steady source of income. Work towards being financially stable. Ladies would respect you better that way.

missclassy, what can I do na? I av waited for 8yrs just for my dream woman but it seems that can't be. It is hard this days to see a girl without a boyfriend, what u do is get in and win her heart. I just learnt not to expect perfection out of a flesh. This is what is trending these days, so I can't go on waiting for that dream girl. We haven't make luv yet. Not even kissing. She said I do make her happy always maybe that's y. I know she loves me more than those two bkx she once told me that one will give her money and she ill give to me for what I told her I wish I had ,but y she is longer showing it since the day I retaliated is what I don't understand. She has other guys but don't want me to cheat on her. She even text me that if I forget her that she will kill me. I dont want to be in a relationship where my girl will be cheating on me, but I also know that she wunt do that if I have money. that is y am still with her. But after talking to her tomorrow and she didn't give me any good reson y she luv me, i will quit.
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Etetejake(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Classic case of a guy getting carried away after chopping some punana
Then he falls in love with a woman he has no business being in love with

Plss, am not the chop and clean mouth type. If I don't luv u, I don't luv u and nothing can make me, even if am drunk, to sleep with u.
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Etetejake(m): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
sanbells:
If u still love her, stay and try to understand her. Buh I don't get the part where she's got another boyfriend and u don't have a problem with dat. U feel she'll stay committed wen she's double dating? I think u should end dat. Let her choose wah she really wants. Buh if u can't deal with it and she's giving u hard times and u feel leaving her will make u happy then quit

that is all I ever want. to have a girl that will lov only me. But I can't force her bkx am not her parent no creator. God gave us free will to do anything but asked us to choose good over evil. If I start supplying her needs tomorrow and she continues like this, na she go regret am bkx I wunt say anything to her until when I will bring another to introduce to her as my fiancee. What if I force her and she starts doing it in secret? what's difference have I make?
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by honeygirl17: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
chigoizie7:

Ok, honeygirl17 please file this very case, I will attend to it in due time.

Meanwhile, happy sunday to u all

Yes Pastor, make I read that sermon
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by manuelpepper: 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
nigerian ladies are now duplicating machines.

How can a girl be dating more than 10 boyfriends, and she still tell them i love you?

I love you times 20 boyfriends......what a prostitutilized relationship our nigerian ladies keep these days.

#no_loyalty_with_naija_ladies
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Etetejake(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Solowande:
do u intend to marry her? if yes, den u are in a long tin. y can't u just chop and clean mouth na while it last. from wat i read u guys are nt compartable, if dat is true den y do u want to bear? or maybe she is playin mind game with u. remember dat u started it

It is the mind game I have been thinking of. Marrying her? well, I can't say. What if she becomes the best option among others I will meet tomorrow? If God say it is her, then so be it.

Almost everybody luvs her. If u hear her talk alone, u will luv her bkx she very good a girl. Down to earth even with her beauty. What I understand is that the type of friends she keep is what is affecting her.
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Etetejake:

missclassy, what can I do na? I av waited for 8yrs just for my dream woman but it seems that can't be. It is hard this days to see a girl without a boyfriend, what u do is get in and win her heart. I just learnt not to expect perfection out of a flesh. This is what is trending these days, so I can't go on waiting for that dream girl. We haven't make luv yet. Not even kissing. She said I do make her happy always maybe that's y. I know she loves me more than those two bkx she once told me that one will give her money and she ill give to me for what I told her I wish I had ,but y she is longer showing it since the day I retaliated is what I don't understand. She has other guys but don't want me to cheat on her. She even text me that if I forget her that she will kill me. I dont want to be in a relationship where my girl will be cheating on me, but I also know that she wunt do that if I have money. that is y am still with her. But after talking to her tomorrow and she didn't give me any good reson y she luv me, i will quit.

Well, let me just tell you the honest truth. I think the girl loves you but she has financial needs that need to be met. That's why she is having affairs with other guys.

She just can't help it. You can't cater for her financial needs.
And she feels she has to look for alternatives.

Well, since you love and it appears she loves you, try to get yourself a source of income, so you can provide for her needs.
If you do this, I believe she would come around.

But something bothers me about this girl, it seems she is so desperate for money , if not why would she even be dating you and dating three guys at the same time.
Someone like this is likely to cheat on you in the future with someone who is wealthy.

Like I said, I can't tell you to break up with her since it's obvious you but love each other.
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by honeygirl17: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
If na me be the girl you dey date you for get sense.

Two boyfriends and you are here babbling you are in love with her. Maybe she sabi plenty styles Wey dey turn your head upside down
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Etetejake:

Plss, am not the chop and clean mouth type. If I don't luv u, I don't luv u and nothing can make me, even if am drunk, to sleep with u.

not being able to chop and clean mouth is what has gotten U into this mess. A babe U have no business falling in love with, since U cant chop then leave her. U dey fall for her mumu.

Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by sanbells(f): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Etetejake:

that is all I ever want. to have a girl that will lov only me. But I can't force her bkx am not her parent no creator. God gave us free will to do anything but asked us to choose good over evil. If I start supplying her needs tomorrow and she continues like this, na she go regret am bkx I wunt say anything to her until when I will bring another to introduce to her as my fiancee. What if I force her and she starts doing it in secret? what's difference have I make?
then she doesn't really love you if so
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
misssclassy:

ur comments are always reasonable... I didn't read d post to d end, but I was able to understand it wit ur response..nice job.

btw, are u a psychologist?
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
justified19:
ur comments are always reasonable... I didn't read d post to d end, but I was able to understand it wit ur response..nice job.

btw, are u a psychologist?

Thanks.
No I am not a psychologist.
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
misssclassy:

Thanks.
No I am not a psychologist.

den, u naturally av a listening heart...and ur words give "partial" solution to problems if not full solution.
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
justified19:
den, u naturally av a listening heart...and ur words give "partial" solution to problems if not full solution.

smiley
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Etetejake(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
misssclassy:

Well, let me just tell you the honest truth. I think the girl loves you but she has financial needs that need to be met. That's why she is having affairs with other guys.

She just can't help it. You can't cater for her financial needs.
And she feels she has to look for alternatives.

Well, since you love and it appears she loves you, try to get yourself a source of income, so you can provide for her needs.
If you do this, I believe she would come around.

But something bothers me about this girl, it seems she is so desperate for money , if not why would she even be dating you and dating three guys at the same time.
Someone like this is likely to cheat on you in the future with someone who is wealthy.

Like I said, I can't tell you to break up with her since it's obvious you but love each other.

Thanks. I av just got to luv and follow her not only with heart but also wit my head

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happens When A Yoruba Girl Takes Your Name To Her Village / LMAO! Husband Slaps Wife For Enjoying S*x Without Pregnancy / Guys Are Too Selfish But WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.