Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? (6167 Views)

"Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by Kasimaramma2(f): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2015
Please and please,matured answers, no insult.please,this is a guy's future we are talking about,please
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
Please and please,matured answers, no insult.please,this is a guy's future we are talking about,please

Every quarterly of the year but married peeps 1-0-1 every damn day
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by spyroet(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2015
no limit to sex enjoy ur self anytime anyday as long as u ar happy wit it simple.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by Cyriloha(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
depends on your fitness and power it should be three times a week like me I don't have health problems I'm fit so I clock 2*4 per week
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by sinaj(f): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2015
5 outta 7 iz kul cool

I do four though...

*in Kim Kard. voice* my doctor said i shud reduce d no. of sex per week cool
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by fuckshit: 11:57am On Jun 28, 2015
fυςk this sђit!!! As long as the diçk is strong & the puşşy is fυςking available & willing to be fυςked; every fυςking alone time you two get; grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
any time the dick or puna needs it once the people are fit and want to fuk
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

I can't tell you the answer to that. There is no magic number. Work that out with your partner.

But! preferably, you should not be having sex if unmarried or uncommitted relationship AND most especially if you are not ready to deal with consequences: BABY, STD.

And! If you do the deed, PLEASE, get on CONTRACEPTION AND use CONDOMS.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by XavierBlue(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
fuckshit:
fυςk this sђit!!! As long as the diçk is strong & the puşşy is fυςking available & willing to be fυςked; every fυςking alone time you two get; grin grin
i fvckingly swear, you fvckingly need God. grin

XavierBlue

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by fuckshit: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
XavierBlue:
i fvckingly swear, you fvckingly need God. grin
who doesn't we all fυςking need God; grin grin
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by cowgirl9090: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
fuckshit:

fuçkshÏt fuÇkhole howdy smiley
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by fuckshit: 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
cowgirl9090:

fuçkshit fuÇkhole howdy smiley
now that's fυςking better; hey there!!! fυςking awesome Sunday to you; trust you're fυςking having fun; grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by czarr(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Atleast 18times! grin
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by czarr(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
[/color][color=#000099]
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by 400billionman: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
fuckshit:

Mr Fuckshit
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by perry2020(f): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Are u effing kidding me,this is the advice u give a 16 year old girl??
400billionman czarr cowgirl9090 XavierBlue fuckshit
Xiadnat icedbeatz sinaj cowleg Cyriloha spyroet nawaooo
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by 400billionman: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
perry2020:

The thread is for underaged.

For me, there is no timetable for sex.
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by Cyriloha(m): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
perry2020:
was I the one that gave birth to you how would I have known your 16 .......don't you know where 16 years old belong to holy bibles reading in fact call me 09030626118
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by XavierBlue(m): 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
perry2020:
and how does that in any way concern me? She asked a question and we replied, by the way, how were we to know she is an underage?

XavierBlue
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
perry2020:
WTF are you insinuating? 16yrs so what? did she ask how she could be successful in life? did she ask how to make a great difference in life or enhance herself or acquire knowledge?!?
HELL NO rather she wants to know how to fuk and suck some dick?!?! Now would I be a food director if I tell her something less than what she requested for? it's simple answer and don't start with any religious bs.
can't you respect your fellow human being for once?? SHE ASKED FOR MATURED ANSWERS AND NO INSULTS
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by cyndax(f): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
none.the girl your having sex with..have u paid her bride price?
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Weekly?? shocked
You ain't married yet. To me maximum of three times a month.
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by rawtouch: 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Every now and then

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
cowleg:

Every quarterly of the year but married peeps 1-0-1 every damn day

Best answer grin
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by fuckshit: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
400billionman:

Mr Fuckshit
fυςking having fun Mr 400billionman grin grin
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
SouffleX:

Best answer grin
Cool
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by obaobirin: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Why should they have sex undecided . . When it's not that they are married cry . That it is the norm in the society doesn't make it right. I advise that the person should abstain from it. And if you can't hold body... #Goandgetmarried.... biko...
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by freeage7(m): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Everyday!
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by Kasimaramma2(f): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
WTF are you insinuating? 16yrs so what? did she ask how she could be successful in life? did she ask how to make a great difference in life or enhance herself or acquire knowledge?!?
HELL NO rather she wants to know how to fuk and suck some dick?!?! Now would I be a food director if I tell her something less than what she requested for? it's simple answer and don't start with any religious bs.
can't you respect your fellow human being for once?? SHE ASKED FOR MATURED ANSWERS AND NO INSULTS
be sure of what an op says before spewing gibberish.i used a masculine pronoun in my post which means it is a guy not in Nl that wanted this question answered,a guy in who is older than you with about ten years.so gray your mindset of "me" wanting to bleep at 16...
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by Captainswag225(m): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
weekends: friday, saturday, sunday
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by czarr(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
perry2020:
....what are you talking about?
Re: How Often Should A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex Weekly? by sarmiie(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
As much as the semen moves you....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys!!! Wet Dreams, Do U Find It Pleasuring Or Evil Thing!!! / She Said ''push Harder'' As The Three Guys Were Doing It One At A Time (pics) / Lady Trolled Online After Posting Underwear Photos Of Herself On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.