Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard (20224 Views)

Army Hands Over 275 Boko Haram Detainees To Borno State Government (photos) / FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia / Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by Deltagiant: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
felifeli:
Chai na so ibo people dey fear to die? Even prisoner inside cell you dey fear . I am ashamed to call you Nigerians Biko .

The message behind the people's protest is that Boko Haram is not an Eastern Nigeria Issue and should be restricted to the area over 1000 km away where it is taking place. You may want re-read Igbo history if you think they're a fearsome lot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by big7: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
chinolization:
The same anambra is the symbol of academic excellence not only in Nigeria but Africa. We are the light and not a backward bankrupt useless imo state.lol

Anambra trounces ur useless imo state in every sense of development. The only area ur useless imo is ahead is prostitution and backwardness. Lol

I thought you are reasonable until you posted this piece of shit... Can't u understand what is written... Imo state come resemble FG nih... Must you even comment
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by morbeta(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
CharliParker:
Anambra state always causing problems and confusion I am from South East but to be honest I hate Biafra even though if we have Biafra the hate will continue mostly from this Anambra state .

You are indeed on point. Anambra man will say an Ebonyian is not satified Igbo and inferior to them. Amongst Igbo nation,there has never existed any love and unity.
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by francisbiz: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
People should try and be logical in their contributions here, foreigners also read all these and they would continue to say that the Black race has no future, based on the reactions of our youth in this forum, to very serious human and national issues as this.

Why do people in nairaland prefare to react to someone's contribution, quoting and abusing, therefore BREACHING INTERLECTUAL PROCEDURE FOR ANALITICAL AND OPINION MOLDING DEBATE.

CONTRIBUTION.
1. The protest could be based on rumour. If so whats the collataral damage - no life and property lost. ?

2. The protest could be based on classified intel. If so, verification of the source is almost a wild goose chase - 'cos authourities will be in denial. So you only have two reasonable options - either to continue wating for more evidence or take a proactive measure. And Anambra people just took the proactive measure.

3. If the intel is impeccable, then every state in Nigeria that has not eperienced any attack by boko haram, should indeed be gratful to the Anambra protesters for fighting for them. Because if govt had such intension, believe me the prisoners would have been transfered to other states, not only Anambra.

ANALOGY
1. OPC and lagos govt. took serious proactive steps when it was 'rumoured' that boko haram was planning to lunch sporadic attacks on their soil. Some other states also woke-up.

2. Alied nations 2nd war against Iraq was also a proactive measure on the 'intel' they had. Whether the intel was later faulted or not, the collataral damage was controlled.

2 Likes

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by timota(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
I did not know that there is this high rate of illiteracy in igboland
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by shepherdnoble: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
aderonila18:
Most of the traders are illiterates who will swallow hook line and sinker any lie Radio Biafra feeds them without verifying
your dead father n all your dead families are illiterates. Idiot!!!
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by donbenie(m): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
CharliParker:
Anambra state always causing problems and confusion I am from South East but to be honest I hate Biafra even though if we have Biafra the hate will continue mostly from this Anambra state .
Your problem is JEALOUSY,continue with your PATHETIC INFERIORITY COMPLEX,am sure you must be from IMO state,go take care of your DEBT ridden state we no send you..
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by onyeokeze1: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Is it Apc that is supposed to speak or the prison authorities?
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by axfix(m): 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
aderonila18:
Most of the traders are illiterates who will swallow hook line and sinker any lie Radio Biafra feeds them without verifying
Dont know why haters like you associates Anambra people with illitracy yet it is the state that has constantly produced academics best brains in Nigeria. SMH

2 Likes

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
nnalove:
wat happen to ur own God forsaking stinking state. fool

I am from Anambra state. Rather than dish insult, state your points to answer why prisoners can't be moved from one state to another. The federal government may decide to do so. Nothing illegal about it. It beats me when sane people cannot consider things critically. Pathetic!!!
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by donbenie(m): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
yiwaldecanta:

Onitsha closed down when obiano hosted davido .....
Your comment shows you have never stepped foot in Onitsha,even for FUEL crisis the markets didn't shut down and you think it will shut for DAVIDO..News Flash,nobody knows Davido in the S'East..

2 Likes

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by Jagabanthelion: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Radio Biafra at work. I keep wondering y the NBC hasn't shut down that radio till date...Or is it because the NBC chairman is ... .
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by tonquendo4u(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
CharliParker:
God punish ur left nyash.Nkita salaa gi anya.What's d name of ur village?
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by tonquendo4u(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
donbenie:
Your comment shows you have never stepped foot in Onitsha,even for FUEL crisis the markets didn't shut down and you think it will shut for DAVIDO..News Flash,nobody knows Davido in the S'East..
.We aint as jobless as ur pple are nah.We don't even shut our markets if d president is visiting
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by Christonjnr(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
CharliParker:

You will never knw somthn until u grow old.
Who talked abt Biafra in this thread?
You see how u failed a simple text-olodo
listen,i'm proud to be and Anambrian,we r still the proud of SE region.
Halters hug transformer

1 Like

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by biafrasun: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
CharliParker:
. my friend shut up you re not from South east

1 Like

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by bankson80(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
thank u very much if your really from igboland.am from Anambra state and the son of the soil,also a very proud one.i have a very big stake in anambra state and am ready to protect it.people like you don`t have nothing to lose so am not surprise if you never get worried of such thing.in every rumor,there is a single truth in it.such protest may have protected a lot without you knowing it or even the people that took to the street by themselves.continue complain about your fellow human begin or even your family member or your clan because its allowed.
CharliParker:
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by desunit(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
CharliParker:
idiot. Get a life.
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by desunit(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
CharliParker:
idiot! Get a life. People like you are the ones distroying the name of igbos.
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by nnofu: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=midolian post=35241182]These people go just kill themselves b4 dem time. I was surprised to see pictures of pple protesting when there's no prove that Buhari's going to transfer some B/H detainees to Anambra.

The problem is, the majority of the S/Easterners just don't like Buhari's govt, so they are ready to believe anything that will give it a bad name. Buh whether they like it or not, Baba is gonna rule for 4yrs8 good yrs grin grin

The source of this false news must be investigated and if known, should be dealt with b4 it spreads a bigger one. Again I repeat, there is nothing as bad as being gullible and clueless in the opposition. *spits*
Do not insult the people with ur choice of words.. Nigerians do not need to wait until you set their homes ablaze then begin to be consoled. u just need to avoid it. we don't want such gestures.
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by Ejjis(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
CharliParker:
You are a fool if really you are an igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by nnofu: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
I believe this is democracy, freedom of expression is allowed, but fellow Nigerians, we need to promote peace amongst ourselves even though the struggle continues..violence is not the answer.. #letsbewise
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by shaboti: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
CharliParker:
your kind are one of our problems in the east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by Nature8(m): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
CharliParker:

I'm very disappointed in you.. Ewu, anumpama!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by lawrsmith(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
aderonila18:
they are illterate because they stopped Mr. dullard of Daura from succeed with his plans.

1 Like

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by kalufelix(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
this Bleep doesnt change anything...na 9ja we dey what do you expect them to say...confirm the news??
Rubbish....
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by ONYX5(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
CharliParker:
one of those wei aboki rape their mama during the war

1 Like

Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by Malawian(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
if bubu should send those terrorist to oshogbo prisons, all those striking unpaid workers, together with their talking drum building ogbeni would empty themselves out of the state in less than 24hrs. i dont think the oily breeds in oshun have the bravery to even wear mask to protest. this is why i consider ekiti state to be the bravest in the wasteland of the south.
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by africanusvu(m): 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
CharliParker:
Hav u asked ur father if he is one of these OSU that was rejjected for life,Bastard son of an OSU
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
ONYX5:
one of those wei aboki rape their mama during the war

How many have they raped through boko haram. Foolish,which Igbo woman will allow a aboki to rape her,useless orphan.
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by SaintNegro77: 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Pls,u deserve one bottle of orijin
Goddex:
Better. Daura President should take them to Katsina
Re: APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard by NiceHans: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
Phew! It would hav been such a scene

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS / Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement / Oyo Speaker, Minority Leader, Others Defect To APC, ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.