Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:46 PM

Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It (3405 Views)

Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Dpackage: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
So i heard about a radio Biafra trending on Twitter, i never bothered to check it out, i just feel it is one of those paid for trending topics on Nigeria Twitter, until NBC released a note criticizing the radio messages and asked Nigerians to ignore it and their hate messages.

So I went ahead and listen to the radio for few minutes, i heard people calling in to the on-air program and heard them analysing how Nigerians have abandoned states Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, especially Enugu and the caller was saying, people should go to Lagos and see how they are restructuring Lagos, but government never had anything to do with Enugu, and Enugu people are not doing anything, the caller urged all Enugu citizens to start getting ready to fight and they must secede from Nigeria, they use derogatory terms like Zoo to call Nigeria and Federal Republic of the Animal Kingdom. I also saw a lot of posts by some so-called Igbos on Facebook using the same terms, i was late to hear all this happening, because i don't make friends with just anybody on social networks, so it saved me the embarrassment. The Igbos i have, we all about success and moving on with the good life.

The radio presenters probably believed they are doing Igbos a lot of good by making a radio station online where they can instigate violence and tell Igbo to stand up for themselves, because according to them, "Yorobbers" and the "Fulanis" are enjoying the country more than they themselves and they are denouncing the country, Nigeria.

The truth many of these people don't know is that we all know the start of war, the end is never known, you all feel you can ask people to carry up and ammunition and start killing Nigerians, you feel Nigerians will fold up their arms and start looking, you said you want people to start fighting, but the radio presenters are hiding in the UK/US and instigating Nigerians to hurt themselves. It is 2015, and am not sure why anyone would still harbour such hatred among their fellow countrymen. It is barbaric.

The whole Biafra thing happened and we moved on, Ojukwu came back to Nigeria, his wife is currently ambassador to Spain, and Nigeria's permanent representative to the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), we are integrated, we might not like it, but we have to make Nigeria progress, am sure, well-meaning Igbos will not buy this idea at this year 2015. What is the motive of secession? Why do you want to be a country now? Do you think that will make Igbo states look like the USA in 10-20 years? Have you checked countries that have seceded in the past 10 years, what have they achieved that is giving all the radio callers and presenters a courage to secede. Just last year, Scotland is fighting to remain in the United Kingdom, am sure Scotland as a country looks far better than the Nigeria we all live now, but they want to remain in the UK, Why? They don't want to be independent. In Northern Ireland, 98.9% still want to be part of the United Kingdom as well.

Check out the countries that have seceded in the last 10 years and tell me what is your inspiration for secession. South Sudan, were the latest African nation to shout "Freedom" and were happy for their freedom from Sudan, but they are currently facing economic collapse now and their leader is facing another UN sanction and they have to airlift food to the people living in this place.

Do I Care If The Igbo Leave?

This is not a "Please-stay-we-will-miss-you" post, this is a I dont really care post. If Biafra wants to leave tonight, and my signature is needed, i will sign it immediately, if there is a poll for them to leave, i will also vote for them to leave, Africans always believe in what they can achieve now that will make them happy, never think ahead, it is so sad nobody is also helping them think ahead.

The Biafra war really affected the Igbos, and secession will do them no good, take my words. It will only bring back what happened back in the days of Ojukwu back again.

I am just writing this because of the security problems will have in Nigeria. Instigating people from your online radio is a bad idea. When Ken Saro Wiwa was going to fight for Ijaw people, he faced the red-face Abacha and did it on his father's land, when Ojukwu decided it is time to secede, he did it on his father's land and fight till he could not. When Asari and his boys shouted and were not heard, they did not go to a radio station in USA/UK to fight, they stayed home and organize their troops.

I am not sure they have their real names released to the public yet. They just keep playing hate song and preaching hate messages. I was angry when they said the Igbos should go ahead and start destroying all "Yorobbers" monuments or anything that gives them money. This is hate, and it is time the Nigeria government work with International security agencies to fish them out. The truth is, nobody in Nigeria is scared of Biafra radio or its messages, though that is the way the crew in Biafra radio are feeling now. The government is not looking into it, but this is how we have Boko Haram, ISIS and co. We hope the hate messages can stop after the radio presenters are arrested.

Preach and don't preach violence. It is simple.

Read More here : http://www.doynews.com/article/hate-messages-radio-biafra-why-nigerians-and-responsible-igbos-should-ignore-it-now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
I trust the enlightened Ibos...

Biafra is on their own...

Who wants to regress by fighting war?
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by ekim004(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Afta hw many wks 2nd comment buh my ? Z y z dier license nt withdrawn. Nd if u can't ignore it does dat makes u irresponsible. Igbos ar fools let dem come afta me I'm waiting
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by SOUPF: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
@Dpackage,your last sentence is spot on,"preach and don't preach violence .Its simple"..if only our youths know better..

1 Like

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
I trust the enlightened Ibos...

Biafra is on their own...

Who wants to regress by fighting war?
cos one Nigeria will favour you
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by ikeyman00(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
@@@@

why are yorubas crying all over the place bikonu

does the enlighten so called IGBOs cant see the hand writing on the wall for god sake

enlighten as for how; are they that daft to see these people hate their backside to the core

i yet to see any igbo or ijaw, efik that speak good about the yorubas

guess what the truth is the truth and twitter let the light shine over darkness

but as for nl u how it is lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
menabadoo:
cos one Nigeria will favour you
One Nigeria don't have to favour me before I fight for it. It will favour my generations yet unborn.... Thats a legacy We should continually aspire for

4 Likes

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

One Nigeria don't have to favour me before I fight for it. It will favour my generations yet unborn.... Thats a legacy We should continually aspire for
one nigeria is not favouring lot of people, they have concerns about it, don't be selfish.

Let the government do the right thing and you will see igbos blending with it.
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by ikeyman00(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
@@@

when OBJ massacred people in Odi

alot of yorubas were in Lagos happily eating their eba

are those people not human

do u care? do u; oh u think that was a play station okkkkkkkkkkky

when oyibo want to invest on the east the fg say NO NO

now listen we have had enuff of the rubbish and hate toward our people

and we are marching to Biafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
menabadoo:
one nigeria is not favouring lot of people, they have concerns about it, don't be selfish.

Let the government do the right thing and you will see igbos blending with it.
Why do you feel Ibos are the only one having problem with the idea of one Nigeria? .other tribes also have reservations but We must fight for a Commonwealth, a greater purpose, The FUTURE.
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@

You should use the singular pronoun when speaking of such Mate... You alone is marching to Biafra
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Ralphlauren(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@

I guess you are suffering from selective amnesia.

Do I need to remind you what the people of Odi did that led to OBJ's action? Odi people got what they deserved. Those innocent policemen had father's, mothers, wives and children. That's why till date, the Odi case is dead on arrival at ICC or any other court.

Why not ask people from your village or town or south east (not south south) to behead innocent policemen who have been sent to restore peace (their legitimate duty) and also dispose of their bodies and let's see if your whole village/town/region will not be levelled down.
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Why do you feel Ibos are the only one having problem with the idea of one Nigeria? .other tribes also have reservations but We must fight for a Commonwealth, a greater purpose, The FUTURE.
well, I don't want to argue with you. If there are no concerns they won't want to leave.

They don't want nigeria, is not by force to share a country with you, it looks like a play now but you will see the outcome. I won't have issues with it if the government of nigeria is doing the right thing, sometime I regret being a nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by ikeyman00(m): 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
@@@@

Let the government do the right thing and you will see igbos blending with it

u are on your own

i bet u went to church today sunday right? and u walked in and bow down and say God maybe white Jesus
i have sinned. blah blah

and u are unable to reason like a human being before God? do u think God will be happy with u

Nigerfraud that was created was never mean to be one and 100 yrs then Lugard knew it! so i said 100 yrs Lugard the devilish Scotish white man knew. He then address the EBO or igbo hebrew as the great people so today 2015 and before then all heard power must jump to the north, power must disappear from your house etc The yorubas that shout today HATE HATE HATE cursed living day light out of Jonathan and nobody talked about HATE then; this is the one NIgerfraud u are flying green white and green and proud of

U can be forgiven to be naive but not for stupidity

Biafra must rise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by ArchEnemy(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

a philosopher with good philosophy
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by LordMecuzy(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
I'm Igbo and I have a business in the NorthCentral I can't leave here to Biafra at all, I'm Okay here for Now...

Anyone who wanna die on behalf of Biafra is free to do so... igbos succeed any where they operate businesses, Tho I understand what we go through doing business in other parts of the country...

Pls I don't want war again

3 Likes

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Everybody think they are professionals in giving advice to Biafrans, go and advice Shekau by telling him to be peaceful, embrace peace and tell Buhari to stop funding them.

Mtcheew.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
menabadoo:
well, I don't want to argue with you. If there are no concerns they won't want to leave.

They don't want nigeria, is not by force to share a country with you, it looks like a play now but you will see the outcome. I won't have issues with it if the government of nigeria is doing the right thing, sometime I regret being a nigerian.
Many have made more noise than you are doing now Mate... But hey, Nigeria will remain. Peace!
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
LordMecuzy:
I'm Igbo and I have a business in the NorthCentral I can't leave here to Biafra at all, I'm Okay here for Now...

Anyone who wanna die on behalf of Biafra is free to do so... igbos succeed any where they operate businesses, Tho I understand what we go through doing business in other parts of the country...

Nwanem you speak with wisdom.... Nigeria will remain...

1 Like

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by ikeyman00(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
@@@

You should use the singular pronoun when speaking of such Mate... You alone is marching to Biafra

u see when ur oyibo war lord said to u

the world is better off without Saddam Hussein

i doubt u get it?

the end of stupidity is nearing!
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
LordMecuzy:

This is the kind of mentality our people had before 1966 and pretended they have all arrived, yet they were used to do slaughtering practice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
ArchEnemy:
a philosopher with good philosophy
We have to enlighten the others

1 Like

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
beautiful write up......lets hope they read and understand.most of them would rather attack you instead of digesting what you wrote

A word to the wise aint necessary..its the s'tupid ones who need the advice smiley
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
LordMecuzy:

you and your likes will serve as the scape goats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by ikeyman00(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
@@@

see that typical black man stupidity that has rendered us salvages across the world

and today i speak these fools are somewhere in the church shouting on their white jesus while their fellow Christain is being blown up in Malada in Abuja; and they carry on like nothing happened

can u now see the wickedness with a black man, soi damn wicked to the core and they dnt know that; guess what they are in the money making churches across Nigerfraud

So we should forget about Biafra because of the worthless business u have in the north? while the masses are dying of hunger? chineke no Allow bad thing happen; chie aru; tufikwa; so we should forget about Biafra because of ur big house or sweet and chewing gum u are selling in the north

Can u see the mind set of a black man; i asked u can see for yourself? and with this mind set u see this country moving forward to meet up in the next 100000000 yrs right? u should be ashamed of yourself to be honest

and they say radio Biafra is preaching HATE hahhha . The lecture and gospel u get on radio Biafra for free will set u and your children children next generation free.

Now let me break it down little bit for your wickedness and stupidity attributed to a black man. Remember Steve Job that came up with App. U knew he died of cancer then had it being a black man, since he knew he will dying off of cancer he wouldnt be wasting his time with apple computer.

Therefore Biafra is coming by force or fire and there is nothing anybody can do about that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by FreeBiafra: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
@op we should ignore Radio Biafra and start listening to BBC Hausa, right? You must be sick in the head for uttering such nonsense.

It is only a fool that can abandon his identity and originality.

They accuse us of hate speech whereas they have never pretend their enviousness and hatred for Biafrans. They constantly remind us of the pogrom and genocide they committed against us with more threat of cleansing and extinction yet, they accuse us of hate speech.

Surely we must fight and this time around we shall sing the victorious song. In God We Trust!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by ikeyman00(m): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
@@@@

Do I need to remind you what the people of Odi did that led to OBJ's action? Odi people got what they deserved. Those innocent policemen had father's, mothers, wives and children. That's why till date, the Odi case is dead on arrival at ICC or any other court.

na lie

as a Biafran we know ICC is playing game with us

so dnt pop champagne yet

the finger is still on the trigger

ndi ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Ralphlauren(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@

na lie

as a Biafran we know ICC is playing game with us

so dnt pop champagne yet

the finger is still on the trigger

ndi ara

Oh! So now ICC has ganged up with OBJ againt biafra/Odi?

Your level of stupidity and your low level of reasoning is shocking!

2 Likes

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
U smoke high class cheap weed. kudos.
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Ralphlauren(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
FreeBiafra:
@op we should ignore Radio Biafra and start listening to BBC Hausa, right? You must be sick in the head for uttering such nonsense.

Another moronic id1iot. Gosh! You lot are just a bunch of dimwits that will use anything - so matter how stup1d it sounds - to justify your "radio biafra" madness.

What's the basis of comparing a whole BBC (hausa service) with biafra radio? Are you high on cheap crack or what

Have you heard any hate speech on BBC hausa radio? Do you know how many years BBC hausa has been in existence? Have you heard or read of any complaint against BBC hausa radio? Now that everything is on social media, have you ever heard of any complaint or backlash against BBC hausa? Do you even know what "BBC" means, it's roots and the ethics of that organisation?

Have you ever listened to BBC radio in your life? If you have, then you should know that all the do is broadcast everyday news in Hausa language?

Are you aware that that BBC radio is a very professional radio station and BBC (a world renowned organsization based in UK and kept alive thanks to the mandatory BBC license fee paid by most UK resident taxpayers) is the very last organisation that will get itself involved in any sectarian mess.

2 Likes

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by ikeyman00(m): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
@@@@

Oh! So now ICC has ganged up with OBJ againt biafra/Odi?

Your level of stupidity and your low level of reasoning is shocking!

we dnt expect someone that graduated in the zoo to know any better

have u ever wonder the reason BBC back off from driving for independence of Tibet!

do u think had it being England was awarded 2022 FIFA world cup that FBI will probe fifa

u think u can just sit and grab eba to come here to talk rubbish

u must be insane seriously
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by AnambraDota: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? / July 29th 1966 Coup Wasn't A Coup But An Orchestrated Genocide / BREAKING: Again, Court Denies IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.