Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Top Ten Single Female Romancelanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Single Female Romancelanders (479 Views)

Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders / 10 Female Romancelanders Keeping This Forum Alive! / Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Top Ten Single Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
1)ireneony
2)victoriabee
3)marieolae
4)nneka123
5)sinaj
6)tohpahz
7)twaci
Add the remaining 3
Boys kindly start asking them out before they grow old without no companion
Re: Top Ten Single Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
BlissB
Omotayor123
Godmother
Re: Top Ten Single Female Romancelanders by buygala(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
8- Farano

9- Ishilove...

10- Missclassy..... My Pastor saw it in a vision that she is lesbian and has already broken 9 LED TVs, 6 car windscreens, and 29 iphones due to her unbridled aggression embarassed , when I went to "seek the face of the Lord" whether I should ask her out or not sad sad. ... My TV is very important to me, so I will listen to the 'voice of God' and stay away from her smiley

I think I will ask Ireneony out inspite of her Psycho behaviour smiley ...... That doesn't stop me from using her for money rituals if her psycho wan begin dey pass my power sad

4 Likes

Re: Top Ten Single Female Romancelanders by tohpahz(f): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hiannnn.. lipsrsealed
Re: Top Ten Single Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
tohpahz:
Hiannnn.. lipsrsealed
you know u need a companion.
Re: Top Ten Single Female Romancelanders by Ishilove: 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Enough of these kinds of threads in this section. It is turning this place to a joke.

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1)

Mr Fake Or Original / Check Out This Story That Touches / 20 Inquiries You Must Answer Genuinely Before You Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.