Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,944 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? (49396 Views)

13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. / Crazy Things Women Do To Save Their Marriages / See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by cyndax(f): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You are confused
...u see..na u dey confuse pass...a woman that beats a man is a mancho
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
But when a man return same gesture, he becomes a fool. Wow!
cyndax:
...u see..na u dey confuse pass...a woman that beats a man is a mancho

4 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
WDF!
What is wrong with some women

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by kilode100(f): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
She has spoken the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
A man should be in charge.
I love strong and powerful men ... The sex after the beating is .... Words can't describe it.

13 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Dindondin(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
Women what's your take on this?

Men what do you think?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/615097662984093696/photo/1
I dont take attention seeking mental patients serious.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Smh.....sense have been beaten outta this one cry
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by SammyO4real: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
non, non, non je suis en désaccord avec ça.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by alynluv: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
God knws dat I can't tk such nonsense frm a man,a man is supposed to love his wife,cherish her n care for her n not makin her a punchin bag
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by femi4: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
I think that's a man that posted that... angry
What do you do for a living?

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Damayor12(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
But when a man return same gesture, he becomes a fool. Wow!

The Man is a fool if he hits, but the woman isn't..

And these same women preach for gender equality..

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by xynerise: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Old gist
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Idrismusty97(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is sarcasms right?

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by peedeeasobie(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is a mental nutcase!

When a man has beaten psychological problem into a woman, she starts seeing abuse as love!

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by oromankirisi(f): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
How someone can wake up and subscribe to such views is really surprising! sad
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by ObongOluomo: 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:

I agree to that jare,when normal men buys there girls or wife good cars,take them shopping and treat them like a queen.
This nonsense boy girl dey talk shit,no wonder her bf is a poverty stricken guy
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by olumidev(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
well na she sabi
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by dokunbam(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Attension seekers

das all
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by dayojags10(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
you sef nah one jobless guy. we all know that. You they look for maga for nairaland abi?,you go find ooh
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by ObongOluomo: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
kilode100:
I love strong and powerful men ... The sex after the beating is .... Words can't describe it.

Haba Kilode ?It seems you are dating such a guy,after he beats u like mad,he then makes a hell of love to you,wait till the day he will beat and you cannot even stand again,there and then,you will know that God is not a Yoruba man.

4 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by IAMTHEHERO: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You are confused
Don't mind Cyndax.l pity her.She is the type that brings disgrace to womanhood.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by peedeeasobie(m): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
kilode100:

Are you okay?

It will not be well with the man that did this man to you!

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by ylaa(f): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
rubbish , i disagree perhaps for her not for me. God forbid.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Freiburger(m): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Well... I just cant blame her, some of em like it rough in all ways cheesy
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by columbus007(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hahahahah.in D'banj voice,I no you like koboko Nigeria girls gbadun koboko.I dey feel dis girls wella cos I gat what you mean grin
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by sukkot: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
cheesy make i go buy lanyard and koboko and horse whip ready
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by kilode100(f): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Are you okay?

It will not be well with the man that did this man to you!

Amen!!!
He was a wretch of a man.
.. But his preek is the TRUTH and it wasn't as if I was tied to his bed.
I'm just a very bad human being.

8 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
kilode100:

Idi.it. it is not the truth, if you were smart, you would have figured that there is a difference between domestic abuse and BDSM. The former is morally and legally wrong while the latter is okay.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Yes...

Please I need to see this girl so I can test my latest collection of martial art skills I Just learnt from Chun Bo..

Nonsense
grin...wahala dey oo..
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by vincenthero23(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Non----sense! This is how people get crazy by chain down love which has no way out rather than remain in that dark and die in it. Her head is not correct ni oooo, olori ibu nioooo.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by cococandy(f): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Na monkey she be
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Papasmal(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
One among the customers of T.b joshua surface online.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by peeparty(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
like seriously
Do people still think like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? / Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.