Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him (37358 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by infokingboss(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Please let them settle their issues amicably. Family is key
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Theophrastus(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
HELLO SHEYI ADEBAYOR...........PLEASE BE FAR FROM 'MADDING' CROWD. Your siblings are only interested in your money. #StandAlone

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by onelife97: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
People say SEA should forgive his family members for the psychological warfare they put him through.
They are not there to beg for forgiveness on a platter of reconciliation but only because they are broke.
IMHO,he should forgive them but not bring them close ever again and no money yanfuyanfu.

everybody should bear im own palava.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by andyanders: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
YerYer:
Apologizing now because he needs money?

You are right. The Rotimi seem to only realize his mistake now because he needed money.He who wears the shoe knows where it pains him. Emmanuel Adebayo knows the kind of family he is from and is even afraid of his life hence his stand.

You can imagine where a grown man is begging when someone came to mediate for peace, he is talking of money.

Seek for reconciliation first and after the whole family settles the issue at hand, he, Adebayo knows their want and can help them out. Not apologizing and asking for money to take care of his health and also pay for house rent.This goes to show why Emmanuel has been singing his heart out how his family want to kill him.

Anyway, Emmanuel Adebayo, look up to God and forgive your family as I believe they need you as a blood brother.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by adaxxy: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dont forgive them because the moment you do,they start giving you responsibility of there own and when will you enjoy your family i mean wife and children, I am a living example, my married elder sisters kept using my head until i stopped them and now I'm the bad person now ,and tell all sorts of lies to extort money from me until they called me fool to my face and simply because I was giving them my hard earned money ,so I stopped picking there calls and I moved on so they should do the same but for Adebayors family they should go and drink pure water to the money he has spent on them in the past abi if he die today will they die with him

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by ichommy(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
YerYer:
cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by ceecee0703(m): 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
OgeniBravo:

Why is this one writing in Latin?
its actually french....lolz
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by gfullmoon(m): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Does Rotimi want his numerous problems solved by Adebayo or true reconcilation? He shouldn't has mentioned those his problems now as Adebayo will be suspicious he's not remorseful.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by dwayni: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
They're out of money. Js

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by ibkgab001: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Because they are now stranded

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by gbagyiza: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
UnknownT:
Dem don broke! Na hunger fit make dem swallow their pride and apologize. Even Rotimi talk am say na cos of frustration make am apologize.

kai person go laugh tire here, but ur talk make sense.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Ybnm4life(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ade please forgive your family o because "if we don't forgive our family, who wil" grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by darmys(f): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ybnm4life:
Ade please forgive your family o because "if we don't forgive our family, who wil" grin

dettol cool

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by MrP7: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Good development, he should forgive his mother and brother
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Cypost: 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
forgive all, but be careful with your life.
it could also be a facade to get closer and give a decisive blow.
heart of men is wicked.

that rotimi guy appear to be after a rich brother who will give him money.
so he is begging because of the pay not because he really cares.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by NeuroBoss(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
SammyO4real:
Je suis tres heureux pour ces. Peut Dieu pardonne la famille des leurs péchés. Amen.
Que Dieu nous sauve des tirs grammatiques que tu viens de lancer. Bros u try but this your french nawa o

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Is dis a sincere apology or hunger-induced one...well ade try forgive cos to err is human and to forgive is divine, moreso dia is no better woman dan our mothers.....
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by SammyO4real: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
NeuroBoss:

Que Dieu nous sauve des tirs grammatiques que tu viens de lancer. Bros u try but this your french nawa o
grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by tiger28: 4:24am On Jun 29, 2015
They are now broke, end of story. This guy needs to run run run far from these people. He is not gonna be the first Nigerian that fell due to his family. Many have fallen already. To those talking about family this family that, enough already.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Misternas89(m): 5:28am On Jun 29, 2015
onelife97:
People say SEA should forgive his family members for the psychological warfare they put him through.
They are not there to beg for forgiveness on a platter of reconciliation but only because they are broke.
IMHO,he should forgive them but not bring them close ever again and no money yanfuyanfu.

everybody should bear im own palava.
Habaa, Ntn wey una no fit abbreviate ds days so Adebayour don turn SEA......SEA ko LAKE ni. #HavingFunTho
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by lastpage: 6:48am On Jun 29, 2015
YerYer:

Looks more like Wolf in sheep clothing!
He cant even hide his real intentions.

Adebayor needs to steer clear of these type of person.

Just give your Mother a lump-sum of money to do whatever she likes with it (Settlement) so that people will not accuse you of being a bad person.

After that, STAY AWAY..... otherwise, your demise will definitely come from that side.
Like someone said, "The next BLOW will be fatal".
I hope Adebayor is listening?

[size=18pt]"At times, a man's greatest enemy, are/could be members of his own household".[/size]
Its not about Love, ...its about survival

Lastpage!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by MarryMeee: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2015
“I am very ill now and I need money to treat myself. I also need cash to pay for my house rent, which is already due for payment. I asked him to assist me but he refused. I hope my plea would not be for nothing”
this sounds nothing like an apology to me, i dont blame Emmanuel.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by fanex: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2015
sure death if he lets them back into his life. they're obviously jealous of him and feeling like that cannot be severed from a human with such a trait.

forgive them but, keep them at arm's length. they will sooner get the message. sometimes family isn't blood.

darmys:

http://daminaija..com/2015/06/emmanuel-adebayors-mother-and-brother.html
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by darmys(f): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
fanex:
sure death if he lets them back into his life. they're obviously jealous of him and feeling like that cannot be severed from a human with such a trait.
forgive them but, keep them at arm's length. they will sooner get the message. sometimes family isn't blood.

yes
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by AkinPikin: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2015
I hope Emmanuel has a will and has made good plans for his life post-career o. If he has not, he should get a good lawyer and put his house in order. if anything happens to him, I can assure you that his kids, if has any, will suffer, considering the kind of useless family members he has.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by darmys(f): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2015
AkinPikin:
I hope Emmanuel has a will and has made good plans for his life post-career o. If he has not, he should get a good lawyer and put his house in order. if anything happens to him, I can assure you that his kids, if has any, will suffer, considering the kind of useless family members he has.

Sense!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Retirement: UEFA, Chelsea & Terry Lead Tributes For Nigerian Legend / Aubameyang Wins African Player Of The Year 2015 / Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.