Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Na My Fault? PLS READ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Na My Fault? PLS READ (1095 Views)

Is It My Fault Ni? / Funny School Pupil,pls READ. / Picture : That Moment When You Think Na U Gather Swags Pass (2) (3) (4)

Na My Fault? PLS READ by oyem4u(m): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
HELP ME....BEFORE I KILL
SOMEONE HERE O!!

i slept very hungry and saw bread
in my dream,I took it and started eating it in my
dream after I finished eating it,I saw a coconut & decided to eat it too but I didn't see a knife to cut it, So I decided to use my teeth only to receive a strong dirty slap from my elder brother! U don finish pillow.... Now na my head u dey
chew.... U be
witch!?
Na my Fault??
Pls fellow nairalanders am i @ fault here?
Re: Na My Fault? PLS READ by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nope
Re: Na My Fault? PLS READ by Freciprocal: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Na My Fault? PLS READ by MyParadise(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]

No, ur nt @ fault son

When Your Dog Is A Drug Peddler Like You / Hilarious Coded Conversation Between A Girl, Her And Her Boyfriend / See What A Student Wrote In My Ppa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8