Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. (10356 Views)

Do You Work On Iwriter? Come On In If You Desire To Be A Premium Or Elite Writer / Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote / We Can Help You Buy All That You Desire In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
ogedazzle:
but how can I get tracking number,I don't know her address or anything,fear dey catch me ooo,my order is set the only thing holding me is the Judy address and all
your seller will send u the tracking number which u will give to judy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
ogedazzle:
pls who is micheal
michael is the owner of non king
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2015
Michael is Judy's boss

ogedazzle:
pls who is micheal
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2015
House, are u aware that other means of secured payment is paypal. Have you tried paypal to buy things on line. Open paypal and start doing ur biz.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by raywise17(m): 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
I want cvm to do both buyin and shippin for me how do i send dem the link
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by dicksonxtreme(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
shawn5ng:
House, are u aware that other means of secured payment is paypal. Have you tried paypal to buy things on line. Open paypal and start doing ur biz.

Can I use PayPal on aliexpress? What I don't understand is this ...I want to buy a product from aliexpess I'm I suppose to pay directly on the checkout page or??
And which address will I put there for example I want the product to get to Non-kings..m please enlighten me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by Sardongarigan(m): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
dicksonxtreme:

Can I use PayPal on aliexpress? What I don't understand is this ...I want to buy a product from aliexpess I'm I suppose to pay directly on the checkout page or??
And which address will I put there for example I want the product to get to Non-kings..m please enlighten me
you have to chat with the seller of whatever you want to buy, tell him you already have a shipper in china. If he agrees to send to your cheaper in china then send him nonikings address
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by dicksonxtreme(m): 12:41am On Jul 13, 2015
Sardongarigan:
you have to chat with the seller of whatever you want to buy, tell him you already have a shipper in china. If he agrees to send to your cheaper in china then send him nonikings address

Thanks alot
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 7:24am On Jul 13, 2015
raywise17:
I want cvm to do both buyin and shippin for me how do i send dem the link
After identifying what u want nd negotiating with the seller, copy the link and paste it in ur box then forward to them. They will reply u.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by psalmade(m): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
Experts in here I'm about to pay a supplier on Alibaba she said I should pay thru PayPal she is a 1st year gold supplier pls how do I make a secured transaction since I don't know her before
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
psalmade:
Experts in here I'm about to pay a supplier on Alibaba she said I should pay thru PayPal she is a 1st year gold supplier pls how do I make a secured transaction since I don't know her before
Paypal is as secured as escrow/secure payment.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by psalmade(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
shawn5ng:

Paypal is as secured as escrow/secure payment.
does that mean the money I send would not be released to seller until I confirm receipt of the items?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by raywise17(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
shawn5ng:

After identifying what u want nd negotiating with the seller, copy the link and paste it in ur box then forward to them. They will reply u.
tanks alot but is there anoda way to send the link cus u know its usually long and errors might happen.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
psalmade:
does that mean the money I send would not be released to seller until I confirm receipt of the items?
yes
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 7:46am On Jul 17, 2015
we want house to upload what they have imported for ppl to be motivated. I have sold more than 200 pieces of this brand watch.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by psalmade(m): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2015
shawn5ng:
we want house to upload what they have imported for ppl to be motivated. I have sold more than 200 pieces of this brand watch.
how did you get one piece bro?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2015
Check out my first importation. i imported this antiques watch first before others flood the market with it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1922416/trending-antiques-wrist-watch-sale
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2015
This one was recent.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2015
These are things we can import with just little savings. We all need to step up our games. Sold more than 50 pieces of this brand this month.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2015
antiques watch

Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2015
Naija wake up
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by Alexyem(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2015
shawn5ng:
Naija wake up
pls am a Nigerian based in abidjan how can i get a shiping agent from china down to abidjan here
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2015
Alexyem:
pls am a Nigerian based in abidjan how can i get a shiping agent from china down to abidjan here
chat judy to confirm if they ship to ur location or ask ur seller if they can ship directly.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by Bongbok(m): 5:03am On Jul 18, 2015
grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by AleAirHub(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2015
Good Morning Every-One.

Security Alert ! Security Alert !! Security Alert !!!

PLEASE DON'T CLICK TO ANY EMAIL TITLE; CONFIRM YOUR MEMBERSHIP ON ALIBABA / ALIEXPRESS. IT IS A BIG SCAM shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That Is The Scam Messages I Have Been Receiving On My Official Email Since Yesterday, Please Dont Fall Victim To It And These Will Make Me To Write An Update On : Scamwatch & Online Security.

HINTS: Please Check The Picture Below To Get Clear Picture Of The Message..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please Do Have A Nice Day....

Moses, E
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2015
Bongbok:
I am a newbie, I want to purchase from Aliexpress & I want Chrisvicmall to ship the items from China to Nigeria. But on Aliexpress site, the supplier has already quoted the shipping fee & the shipping company, and the shipping fee is automatically added to the totals of the items I'm about to purchase.
Since I want Chrisvicmall to ship my items to Nigeria, is it then mandatory for me to pay Aliexpress supplier the shipping fee quoted on the site? Will I be paying both the supplier and Chrisvicmall for shipping?I am a newbie, I want to purchase from Aliexpress & I want Chrisvicmall to ship the items from China to Nigeria. But on Aliexpress site, the supplier has already quoted the shipping fee & the shipping company, and the shipping fee is automatically added to the totals of the items I'm about to purchase.
Since I want Chrisvicmall to ship my items to Nigeria, is it then mandatory for me to pay Aliexpress supplier the shipping fee quoted on the site? Will I be paying both the supplier and Chrisvicmall for shipping?
I am a newbie, I want to purchase from Aliexpress & I want Chrisvicmall to ship the items from China to Nigeria. But on Aliexpress site, the supplier has already quoted the shipping fee & the shipping company, and the shipping fee is automatically added to the totals of the items I'm about to purchase.
Since I want Chrisvicmall to ship my items to Nigeria, is it then mandatory for me to pay Aliexpress supplier the shipping fee quoted on the site? Will I be paying both the supplier and Chrisvicmall for shipping?

Your negotiation will determine if ur supplier will ship freely or u bear the cost. Sometimes some will ship bear the cost of shipping to ur agent in china while sometime some will pass the shipping cost to you. Chrisvicmall payment is for sure you pay for clearing and shipping goods to Nigeria.. I hope this answer your question.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Morning Every-One.

Security Alert ! Security Alert !! Security Alert !!!

PLEASE DON'T CLICK TO ANY EMAIL TITLE; CONFIRM YOUR MEMBERSHIP ON ALIBABA / ALIEXPRESS. IT IS A BIG SCAM shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That Is The Scam Messages I Have Been Receiving On My Official Email Since Yesterday, Please Dont Fall Victim To It And These Will Make Me To Write An Update On : Scamwatch & Online Security.

HINTS: Please Check The Picture Below To Get Clear Picture Of The Message..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please Do Have A Nice Day....

Thank you my brother. House please take note

Moses, E
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
I want to believe that everyone on this thread knows that the parallel market price of dollar is different from the official market. Some people are still thinking they are the same price which are not.
Parallel Market price is the price you get your dollar from aboki next dollar. The bdcs while your official market price is the interbank rate price.
Parallel market price for dollar is #242/$
Official Market price for dollar is #220/$

How can you now buy things from china using this cheap official rate
1. Use ur Atm card
2. Purchase and transfer fx thru bank

Don't forget safest payment method is through Escrow/Secure payment or paypal which will be deducted using ur Atm card either visa or master.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by psalmade(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
shawn5ng:
I want to believe that everyone on this thread knows that the parallel market price of dollar is different from the official market. Some people are still thinking they are the same price which are not.
Parallel Market price is the price you get your dollar from aboki next dollar. The bdcs while your official market price is the interbank rate price.
Parallel market price for dollar is #242/$
Official Market price for dollar is #220/$
How can you now buy things from china using this cheap office rate
1. Use ur Atm card
2. Purchase and transfer fx thru bank
Don't forget safest payment method is through Escrow/Secure payment or paypal which will be deducted using ur Atm card either visa or master.
oga mi Sir may I have your phone number I'm a newbie in the biZ.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
psalmade:
oga mi Sir may I have your phone number I'm a newbie in the biZ.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Research is the mother of innovation. Happy Sunday.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by psalmade(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
hi Mr Shawng when sourcing for supplier on alibaba are all the gold supplier trusted? and also how does one know a manufacturing company and a trading company cos most of them write both there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria / Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Zero Data’ Mobile Banking App / 4 Ways To Improve Your Brand Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.